Even Hillary Clinton’s pals can’t pretend to believe her lies

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
With the exception of maybe Barack Obama - nobody knows how to lie like the Clintons do...

Figuring she has the Democratic nomination sewn up, Hillary Clinton this week headed to swing state West Virginia, aiming to “feel the pain” of coal country.

But then she ran into Bo Copley, a recently laid-off miner.

He hit her with her comments from last month, explaining her clean-energy program: “We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business,” she’d said.

Bo didn’t like that much: “I just want to know how you can say you’re going to put a lot of coal miners out of, out of jobs, and then come in here and tell us how you’re going to be our friend.”

Clinton’s eye-rolling answer: “What I was saying is that the way things are going now, we will continue to lose jobs.”

Not true: She was plainly promising her policy would put miners out of work.

More lies: “I didn’t mean that we were going to do it, what I said was, that is going to happen unless we take action to try to help and prevent it.”

And she still means to kill those jobs, as Democratic Party chief Debbie Wasserman Schultz clarified later: “In saying she made a misstatement, I don’t think she was backtracking on the substance of what she said” in explaining her anti-coal energy plan.

No wonder Clinton failed as a diplomat: Even her pals can’t pretend to believe her lies.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/03/even-hillary-clintons-pals-cant-pretend-to-believe-her-lies/

If we had a major media that actually did it's job, Mrs. Cankles would not have been heard from since 2000.

Only liberals could vote for someone this disgusting....

Diane Blair’s husband, Jim Blair, a former chief counsel at Tyson Foods Inc. who was at the center of “Cattlegate,” a 1994 controversy involving the unusually large returns Hillary Clinton made while trading cattle futures contracts in the 1970s, donated his wife’s papers to the University of Arkansas Special Collections library in Fayetteville after her death.

The full contents of the archive, which before 2010 was closed to the public, have not previously been reported on and shed new light on Clinton’s three decades in public life. The records paint a complex portrait of Hillary Clinton, revealing her to be a loyal friend, devoted mother, and a cutthroat strategist who relished revenge against her adversaries and complained in private that nobody in the White House was “tough and mean enough.”

Speaks volumes that Democrats want a pathological liar who is "cutthroat" and who wants revenge against "her adversaries" and who also complains that the White House isn't filled with anyone "tough and mean". So they cry about Donald Trump while supporting someone far more hate-filled. Hillary is going to spend all of her time focusing on "revenge" against Republican's (for what - God only knows what she perceives) instead of dealing with ISIS, solving the economic crisis her former boss and his cronies created, etc.

The Hillary Papers

Looks like FBI is going to clear Hillary in their investigation

Another rightwing snipe hunt bites the dust

Probably 75% or more of my posts include video and/or links. I notice that literally 99.999% of yours do not. Why is that?

By the way - Hillary already admitted to the felony. Just because hubby is a former U.S. president with friends in high places capable of pulling strings to keep her out of trouble doesn't make her any less of a criminal.

With the exception of maybe Barack Obama - nobody knows how to lie like the Clintons do...

Figuring she has the Democratic nomination sewn up, Hillary Clinton this week headed to swing state West Virginia, aiming to “feel the pain” of coal country.

He hit her with her comments from last month, explaining her clean-energy program: “We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business,” she’d said.

Bo didn’t like that much: “I just want to know how you can say you’re going to put a lot of coal miners out of, out of jobs, and then come in here and tell us how you’re going to be our friend.”

Clinton’s eye-rolling answer: “What I was saying is that the way things are going now, we will continue to lose jobs.”

More lies: “I didn’t mean that we were going to do it, what I said was, that is going to happen unless we take action to try to help and prevent it.”

And she still means to kill those jobs, as Democratic Party chief Debbie Wasserman Schultz clarified later: “In saying she made a misstatement, I don’t think she was backtracking on the substance of what she said” in explaining her anti-coal energy plan.

No wonder Clinton failed as a diplomat: Even her pals can’t pretend to believe her lies.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/03/even-hillary-clintons-pals-cant-pretend-to-believe-her-lies/

Plenty of people know how to lie like Clinton, Washington's full of them. They're called politicians. Hillary isn't an exception.

Plenty of people know how to lie like Clinton, Washington's full of them. They're called politicians. Hillary isn't an exception.
Washington is full of liars - but none of them on par with Hillary. She's so dumb - she even lies about things that aren't even worth lying about.

Like claiming she "landed under sniper fire". First, how dumb does one have to be to lie about something when she had a CBS camera crew accompany her on the trip and she knows the entire thing is documented on video? Second, even if there were no video, what was the point of lying about that? Was she under the impression that people would vote for her because she "landed under sniper fire"? Like anyone gave a damn???

Washington is full of liars - but none of them on par with Hillary. She's so dumb - she even lies about things that aren't even worth lying about.

Like claiming she "landed under sniper fire". First, how dumb does one have to be to lie about something when she had a CBS camera crew accompany her on the trip and she knows the entire thing is documented on video? Second, even if there were no video, what was the point of lying about that? Was she under the impression that people would vote for her because she "landed under sniper fire"? Like anyone gave a damn???

No, she's on par with a lot of people. Doing stupid things for political gain isn't anything new.

Right Wingers afflicted with Clinton derangement syndrome is becoming an epidemic. I believe once she's back in the White House in January she's going to allocate funds to help you all get over your addiction. You'll have to turn in your tin foil hats though. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Probably 75% or more of my posts include video and/or links. I notice that literally 99.999% of yours do not. Why is that?

By the way - Hillary already admitted to the felony. Just because hubby is a former U.S. president with friends in high places capable of pulling strings to keep her out of trouble doesn't make her any less of a criminal.
Looks like you have no case against Hillary
All your dreams of Hillary going to jail ...up in smoke

They are sending NY state politicians to prison left and right, you better hope Hillary is squeaky clean from her time as NY's senator. That prosecutor has already thrown the most powerful politicians in NY state in prison. He's looking into the governor now, maybe somebody will cut a deal and roll on her.

They are sending NY state politicians to prison left and right, you better hope Hillary is squeaky clean from her time as NY's senator. That prosecutor has already thrown the most powerful politicians in NY state in prison. He's looking into the governor now, maybe somebody will cut a deal and roll on her.
The fantasies the right endulge in that somehow they are going to indict Hillary are as far fetched as their fantasies that they would kick Obama out of the White House for being born in Kenya

The fantasies the right endulge in that somehow they are going to indict Hillary are as far fetched as their fantasies that they would kick Obama out of the White House for being born in Kenya

We punished Obama by taking away the House and the Senate, we neutered the fool.

We punished Obama by taking away the House and the Senate, we neutered the fool.
Not really....Obama still got things done

Republican Congress.......not so much

No, she's on par with a lot of people. Doing stupid things for political gain isn't anything new.
But that's just it - there is no "political gain" from lying about "landing under sniper fire". In fact, quite the opposite, it's political suicide to tell the American people that the Secret Service is a bunch of incompetent buffoons who place the First Lady's life in danger.

Tell us again LW..... :lmao:

image.png

image.png

Right Wingers afflicted with Clinton derangement syndrome is becoming an epidemic. I believe once she's back in the White House in January she's going to allocate funds to help you all get over your addiction. You'll have to turn in your tin foil hats though. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The left has become so weak and impotent when it comes to facts and the truth that literally all they do now is scream "racist, bigoted, homophobic tin foil hat conspirator"

Dumbocrats have become so desperate, they literally just sound like people with Tourette's syndrome... :lmao:

Right Wingers afflicted with Clinton derangement syndrome is becoming an epidemic.

That's also ironic considering the left has become so unglued and unhinged over Donald Trump just running for office that they are rioting in the streets, assaulting people, destroying property, etc. We haven't seen a single conservative do that over Hillary Clinton (not only because we're the educated, civilized side while you make up the ghetto high school drop-out mooch of society criminal side, but also because Hillary is irrelevant and unelectable).

But that's just it - there is no "political gain" from lying about "landing under sniper fire". In fact, quite the opposite, it's political suicide to tell the American people that the Secret Service is a bunch of incompetent buffoons who place the First Lady's life in danger.

But then you don't always know what's going on in the heads of people whose heads are full of politics. They don't necessarily make sense, but they do what they do because they think it'll make a different to their career.

Forum List

Back