Even black holes will die

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
This hawkings radiation is just brilliant
All BH actually lose mass by quantum mechanics and Emc2
The gravitational energy is so extreme that particles pop out of existence outside the event horizon .
It’s always paired ones and one goes back into the black hole and the other goes away from it
So even black holes will evaporate and die

The gravitational energy is so extreme that particles pop out of existence outside the event horizon .
It’s always paired ones and one goes back into the black hole and the other goes away from it

The ones that don't die stink like dead fish.

1618549148607.png

Racist. Only white holes will die. Black holes will live forever.

But yes, in theory everything in the universe will die. The universe is expanding, which means it'll probably contract at some point and go back to another Big Bang. Or maybe it's expanding AND contracting at the same time.

But yes, in theory everything in the universe will die. The universe is expanding, which means it'll probably contract at some point and go back to another Big Bang. Or maybe it's expanding AND contracting at the same time.
All the evidence points to rapid expansion and death by ice

It is my theory that when one black hole dies another Universe is created. And I do believe a black hole is the gateway to another Universe. I believe their are an infinite number of universes and it may be that when a black hole dies, another universe is created and all the energy from the black hole goes into the making of the new universe. Just looking at nature on Earth, that would seem to be the plausible thing.

Obama died? I have not seen this anywhere else in the news so it must be fake news.

Firstly I doubt all the evidence points to this. Some of it might.

Secondly the evidence we do have probably makes up about 0.000001% of what is actually out there....

Secondly the evidence we do have probably makes up about 0.000001% of what is actually out there....
All the evidence shows this 100 percent due to the mysterious dark energy

It is my theory that when one black hole dies another Universe is created. And I do believe a black hole is the gateway to another Universe. I believe their are an infinite number of universes and it may be that when a black hole dies, another universe is created and all the energy from the black hole goes into the making of the new universe. Just looking at nature on Earth, that would seem to be the plausible thing.
You can’t get through a black hole ..even your atoms get shredded into quarks

What?

So, there's evidence that the universe will only expand and will not contract? I'd love to see that evidence.

What?

So, there's evidence that the universe will only expand and will not contract? I'd love to see that evidence.
Yes !! The evidence from the Hubble

They have seen the universe expand since the 1920s and it’s been confirmed and it’s rapidly expanding
Universe will end in ice

What?

I don't see you posting it.

What?

I don't see you posting it.
I will. !!
I need to look

What?

What?

The problem with this is that A) we don't know what shape the universe is. B) We don't know what's outside the universe. C) we don't know how the universe functions.

So, to say "hey, if we throw something at 11KM a second it'll get out of Earth's orbit, isn't the same as saying "if we throw a galaxy at X speed, it'll continue to expand forever."

For example. Imagine the universe is a bike inner tube. At one point in the inner tube someone has put a ring around it and the space for everything to fit through is the size of one atom.

Then we blow the air through the inner tube forcing it to all go in one direction.

If the universe is the same then as the matter and time moves away from the big bang hole, then it's expanding. But it's also heading directly for the big bang hole. So, it can't expand forever because the space in which is can expand will, at some point, not be much space at all.

And that's just one possibility. There are billions of possibilities.

What?

The problem with this is that A) we don't know what shape the universe is. B) We don't know what's outside the universe. C) we don't know how the universe functions.

So, to say "hey, if we throw something at 11KM a second it'll get out of Earth's orbit, isn't the same as saying "if we throw a galaxy at X speed, it'll continue to expand forever."

For example. Imagine the universe is a bike inner tube. At one point in the inner tube someone has put a ring around it and the space for everything to fit through is the size of one atom.

Then we blow the air through the inner tube forcing it to all go in one direction.

If the universe is the same then as the matter and time moves away from the big bang hole, then it's expanding. But it's also heading directly for the big bang hole. So, it can't expand forever because the space in which is can expand will, at some point, not be much space at all.

This is the consensus by the wise men

What?

Which means nothing. "wise men" who know nothing are just as wise as anyone else.

Literally no one knows what will happen to the universe. There's no evidence for it. There's guess work, some more guess work and some pouting maybe. But no evidence.

What?

Which means nothing. "wise men" who know nothing are just as wise as anyone else.

Literally no one knows what will happen to the universe. There's no evidence for it. There's guess work, some more guess work and some pouting maybe. But no evidence.
They can measure the rate of expansion by its speed caused by dark energy

Forum List

Back