Even A Doddering Old Fool With Dementia, Reagan’s Advisers Maintained His Status As A World Leader

Trump doesn't embarrass me. You butt burned left wing idiots should be an embarrassment to the world.

I have never witnessed a more treasonous behavior from any party or group and I have lived through the Vietnam war. I am starting to think it isn't just a case of butt burn you folks are actually agents for the enemies of the USA. Either knowingly or unknowing.

I had another thought, what did Clinton and Obama have in common? Both targeted and killed America citizens without due process and got away with it. Talk about high crime.

The right wing murders US citizens in America every single day of the week and no one even comments on it. If the victim is a black or a Muslim, conservatives call it good riddance.

More tinfoil hat conspiracy theories. Please stop posting libellous slander.

Like you did in this post?

The right wing murders US citizens in America every single day of the week and no one even comments on it. If the victim is a black or a Muslim, conservatives call it good riddance.

Trump doesn't embarrass me. You butt burned left wing idiots should be an embarrassment to the world.

I have never witnessed a more treasonous behavior from any party or group and I have lived through the Vietnam war. I am starting to think it isn't just a case of butt burn you folks are actually agents for the enemies of the USA. Either knowingly or unknowing.

I had another thought, what did Clinton and Obama have in common? Both targeted and killed America citizens without due process and got away with it. Talk about high crime.

So? who called someone here a pedophile, dragonlady?????

I will comment on it right now, it is not surprising that no one comments on your delusions.

The left wing murders the most innocent of society on a daily basis, maybe that is what you are confused about.

Still no evidence that we are any less a leader.

Nor any reason why we should continue to be a leader if we won't take care of our nation or enclave others to take care of their own

Reagan was a demented criminal. The worst criminal to hold high office in the US. That said the OP is correct, at least the people around Reagan propped him up like Weekend At Bernies, carrying a dead guy around and making him look like he was alive.

Trump is by far the dumbest human being to ever be elected and he has the over-the-top immorality to boot. He single-handedly outed evangelicals as utter frauds because 80% voted for him knowing he is walking immorality. Evangelicals are not Christians. They worship their political party.

Trump on the world stage is like one of the godfather's incompetent henchmen. Someone too stupid to know how stupid he is. And his behavior of acting as a banana republic dictator is just sad for the world to watch. They have to watch the United States fall from leadership status to laughing stock of the world. The orange-turd has his dimwit daughter sit in at a meeting of world leaders when she isn't qualified to teach basket weaving. Nobody elected his worthless family but he and his followers aren't interested in American democracy anymore, they are the US version of North Korea, embedded in this country to undermine American democracy.

Their dear leader, who is so mentally ill he walks down a flight of stairs off an aircraft and can't see a limo ten feet in front of him. He is Reagan with full blown dementia but nobody is holding him up like in Weekend At Bernie's. Trump is a diseased brain pretending to be coherent. And lordy do his sheep bray at him. His followers would bray at a bail of straw if it leaned right. They, more than anything else, need another human being to do their thinking. And they'll follow their dear leader over the cliff.

Reagan was a demented criminal.

Democratic party leaders including Obama praised Reagan in 2008, compared themselves to Reagan and held him up as an example to follow, how do you explain that?

Hilarious. Read a book on politics Billy Bob. Many Republicans still love Nixon. Both of these men are worldclass criminals. This is who Republicans gravitate towards, criminals who ignore the Constitution.

Just like today.

Democratic party leaders including Obama praised Reagan in 2008, compared themselves to Reagan and held him up as an example to follow, how do you explain that?

Hilarious. Read a book on politics Billy Bob. Many Republicans still love Nixon. Both of these men are worldclass criminals. This is who Republicans gravitate towards, criminals who ignore the Constitution.

Just like today.

Are you saying Obama and Dem's were lying to the American people about their admiration of Reagan? Grow a pair lib, just admit it if that was the case I say you don't have the guts most libs are cowardly punks I doubt you have the stones.

Just like today.

Are you saying Obama and Dem's were lying to the American people about their admiration of Reagan? Grow a pair lib, just admit it if that was the case I say you don't have the guts most libs are cowardly punks I doubt you have the stones.

IsaacNewton's post ^^^ was obliterated with facts on 7/9/2017.

Just like today.

You believe your own lies and memes. You cling to them with grim death even though you know them to be lies and memes.

The OP is about criminal Trump, who has no handlers like criminal Reagan did. You don't have any defense of your dear leader which is typical of conservatives. They can't come up with a defense of Trump, he is a criminal proud of being a criminal. You know this. So you deflect.

Just like today.

You believe your own lies and memes. You cling to them with grim death even though you know them to be lies and memes.

The OP is about criminal Trump, who has no handlers like criminal Reagan did. You don't have any defense of your dear leader which is typical of conservatives. They can't come up with a defense of Trump, he is a criminal proud of being a criminal. You know this. So you deflect.

IsaacNewton was triggered on 7/9/2017 after his post was obliterated with facts.

I have proof of hate crimes. Where are the threads decrying right wing violence?

The New York Times

I have proof of hate crimes. Where are the threads decrying right wing violence?

The New York Times

take off the tin foil hat, and go back and read the post you made earlier

Forum List

Back