Evangelicals Think The World Is Supposed To End Today.....Again

Well in this case I’m talking about the people who believed the rapture was coming today.
So an "evangelical" is someone who just recently predicted the rapture?

The term has been around for a long time. Was it always your razor-thin definition, or did you just suddenly make it up?

If a known hypocrite makes a claim.. it quite harms their credibility. Don't you agree? And if not.. why?
If a known hypocrite makes a claim it harms their credibility if their claim is bogus. you’d have to talk about the actual claim to figure that out. But again, who cares?! Far too often people avoid talking about the subject to focus on petty attacks on the poster.

So an "evangelical" is someone who just recently predicted the rapture?

The term has been around for a long time. Was it always your razor-thin definition, or did you just suddenly make it up?
I was just referring to where my comments from this thread were coming from.

I think my exact words were “evangelical believers” meaning those who believed the rapture was coming today.

I was just referring to where my comments from this thread were coming from.

I think my exact words were “evangelical believers” meaning those who believed the rapture was coming today.
I don't think people who are "evangilicals" are just people who believed the rapture was coming today.

That's a pretty dumb definition, and by all applications completely incorrect.

If a known hypocrite makes a claim it harms their credibility if their claim is bogus. you’d have to talk about the actual claim to figure that out. But again, who cares?! Far too often people avoid talking about the subject to focus on petty attacks on the poster.
So you think all should believe the boy who cried wolf? I think you lack wisdom.

I don't think people who are "evangilicals" are just people who believed the rapture was coming today.

That's a pretty dumb definition, and by all applications completely incorrect.
I don’t think people who are evangelicals are just people who believed the rapture was coming today either… We are in agreement!

Apparently, trending on all of the social media platforms is the almost annual belief that the rapture is coming...this time, it is supposed to occur at 6:36 pm Israel time, which is 11:36 am eastern standard time....I wouldn't cancel any lunch plans if I were you......my question is, why do evangelicals keep doing this? Over and over again they having these predictions about the end of the world -- in fact, 95% of the reason they love Israel so much is based on their end-times fantasies and the need for Israel to be destroyed so Jesus can return and force Jews to convert or burn in hell...real festive stuff...and these are the people right-wingers try to pander to?

People will always do this for clicks and attention. I don't believe any predictions that tell a certain time and day. Do I believe soon? Absolutely.

Why do you think this?

2 Tim 3:1-4

In the last days, men will be:

Lovers of themselves
Lovers of money
Boastful
Proud
Abusive
Disobedient to their parents
Ungrateful
Unholy
Without love
Unforgiving
Slanderous
Without self-control
Brutal
Not lovers of the good
Treacherous
Rash
Conceited
Lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God

Four pages and enemy democrats still won't accept that this came from an insane leftist and her dick swinging wife.

That's why they are enemy leftists.

Every time the tell me they are all going to disappear from the earth, i get excited.

And every time they disappoint me.

The place where we are not is the place common grace is also not.

Air
Food
Water

Every good and perfect gift from God (James 1:17). You love the gifts, but hate the Giver. Someday, the Giver will take the gifts.

Forum List

Back