Evangelicals Think The World Is Supposed To End Today.....Again

Apparently, trending on all of the social media platforms is the almost annual belief that the rapture is coming...this time, it is supposed to occur at 6:36 pm Israel time, which is 11:36 am eastern standard time....I wouldn't cancel any lunch plans if I were you......my question is, why do evangelicals keep doing this? Over and over again they having these predictions about the end of the world -- in fact, 95% of the reason they love Israel so much is based on their end-times fantasies and the need for Israel to be destroyed so Jesus can return and force Jews to convert or burn in hell...real festive stuff...and these are the people right-wingers try to pander to?

First Ive heard of it. And coming from a lefty loon.

Apparently, trending on all of the social media platforms is the almost annual belief that the rapture is coming...this time, it is supposed to occur at 6:36 pm Israel time, which is 11:36 am eastern standard time....I wouldn't cancel any lunch plans if I were you......my question is, why do evangelicals keep doing this? Over and over again they having these predictions about the end of the world -- in fact, 95% of the reason they love Israel so much is based on their end-times fantasies and the need for Israel to be destroyed so Jesus can return and force Jews to convert or burn in hell...real festive stuff...and these are the people right-wingers try to pander to?

Every time the tell me they are all going to disappear from the earth, i get excited.

And every time they disappoint me.

Encourage hatred for Christians. After all, nobody seemed to care about the trannie terrorist who shot and killed 3 kids and 3 adults in a Christian school in Tennessee. Meanwhile ignore the incredible corruption and extortion scam by global warmers who predict the end of the freaking world almost every day.

Encourage hatred for Christians. After all, nobody seemed to care about the trannie terrorist who shot and killed 3 kids and 3 adults in a Christian school in Tennessee. Meanwhile ignore the incredible corruption and extortion scam by global warmers who predict the end of the freaking world almost every day.
What a bizarre and whiny post.

It's false doctrine.

It is Biblical doctrine. Believers in Christ are not appointed to God's wrath.
You will safely avoid the Rapture, surada.

Anyone claiming they know that is not reading their Bibles.

I think what he is saying is that evangelical believers aren’t the most intelligent of beings. But that’s pretty much common knowledge.
They're smarter than your typical Democrat who thinks the automakers have magic trees that grow cash.

They're smarter than your typical Democrat who thinks the automakers have magic trees that grow cash.
That’s a rather generalized statement. I think it would be more accurate to say that some are smarter than those Dems… others, probably not.

I think what he is saying is that evangelical believers aren’t the most intelligent of beings. But that’s pretty much common knowledge.
There are stupid people everywhere these days... especially on the brainwashed left....

Enough of them for it to be a thing

Are you saying that there isn't a SIGNIFICANT PORTION of evangelicals who don't preach end times bullshit?

"The LifeWay poll found that 80 percent of evangelicals believed that the creation of Israel in 1948 was a fulfillment of biblical prophecy that would bring about Christ’s return. The LifeWay poll also asked evangelical respondents what factors contribute to their support for the state of Israel. More than half of evangelicals said that was a reason they supported Israel’s existence."

Now replace that "evangelicals" with Muslims and their religious belief that Israel must be destroyed for their "savior" to return....and I guarantee you that you won't be saying "but not all Muslims believe that"
I find that its the environmental justice idiots that keep predicting the end of the earth....

World to end today? send the meteor or another flood? start anew with a clean slate?

We should be so lucky!

Tell us about the godless cults. Global warming..... global cooling.... global climate change. Ozone layer.... carbon credits... Florida was supposed to be half gone by now. The end of the world every few years...Now it is 2030. Freon no good...we need new refrigerants. New refrigerants now no good...we need newer refrigerants.....And the rich get richer and more power.
Pipe down. It's still a few hours till midnight. lol

Forum List

Back