Evangelicals Scramble To Oust Belief In Trump As Congregations Are Torn Apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever Trump's foibles, all I need to remind myself of is that leftwing-forced DISbelief in Trump is what gave us Joe Biddum, the sorriest POS excuse for a president this country has ever had.

God, Please, give me Donald back!
Oh, he'll be back soon enough. My guess is that these crazies on the Marxist Left will begin to launch actual violence in cities they control. As long as they refrain from burning and looting in Red states or cities, I don't care what damage they do to their own cesspools.

Ever since Reagan it has.

The Moral Majority was a prominent American political organization associated with the Christian right and Republican Party. It was founded in 1979 by Baptist minister Jerry Falwell Sr. and associates, and dissolved in the late 1980s. It played a key role in the mobilization of conservative Christians as a political force and particularly in Republican presidential victories throughout the 1980s.

The Moral Majority was a prominent American political organization associated with the Christian right and Republican Party. It was founded in 1979 by Baptist minister Jerry Falwell Sr. and associates, and dissolved in the late 1980s. It played a key role in the mobilization of conservative Christians as a political force and particularly in Republican presidential victories throughout the 1980s.

Reagan sought input from the Moral Majority leadership during his campaign and appointed the Rev. Robert Billings, the Moral Majority's first executive director, to be a religious advisor to the campaign.
Later, Reagan appointed Billings to a position in the Department of Education. This appointment was particularly significant for the Moral Majority, which had lobbied on education policy issues, especially those regarding private schools.

That's because christians are lying more than Trump and are just as gullible they have a common denominator........................fleecing their herds.

September 24 2021
During a recent telethon fundraiser for notorious televangelist Kenneth Copeland and his megachurch, the preacher made sure to drop heavy hints that he needs his expensive and CO2-spitting private jet because otherwise, he would have to get the COVID-19 vaccine in order to fly. And he certainly can’t get the vaccine because he considers it to be “the Mark of the Beast,” a symbol warned about in the Bible’s final and wackiest chapter that signals a person belongs to the fabled Anti-Christ.

This was not long after far-right pastor Jesse Duplantis bragged about his own private jet following complaints that the reason Jesus hasn’t returned to Earth is that people aren’t giving him and Copeland enough money.

So yeah, it's funny when karma arrives at their doorstep.
If you are wise to the televangelist tv scam why give them money?

And if not you what fo you care if others choose to give?

Its their money

According to Wehner, David Platt, the 43-year-old minister at McLean Bible Church had already been facing accusations " ... by a small but zealous group within his church of 'wokeness' and being 'left of center,' of pushing a "social justice" agenda and promoting critical race theory, and of attempting to 'purge conservative members.'"

As Wehner explains, what happened at McLean Bible Church is not an isolated event.

"What happened at McLean Bible Church is happening all over the evangelical world. Influential figures such as the theologian Russell Moore and the Bible teacher Beth Moore felt compelled to leave the Southern Baptist Convention; both were targeted by right-wing elements within the SBC," he explained. "The root of the discord lies in the fact that many Christians have embraced the worst aspects of our culture and our politics. When the Christian faith is politicized, churches become repositories not of grace but of grievances, places where tribal identities are reinforced, where fears are nurtured, and where aggression and nastiness are sacralized. The result is not only wounding the nation; it's having a devastating impact on the Christian faith."

"Facing accusations of pushing a "Social Agenda"

Wasn't that the agenda of Jesus Christ?

Trump is the father of the 'vaccine' and 'scamdemic', he's a coward liar.
More and more former Trump voters understand now they were fooled by him.

If you are wise to the televangelist tv scam why give them money?

And if not you what fo you care if others choose to give?

Its their money
So, you support scam artist?
You must think Steve Bannon is just fine.

August 22 2020
The four men were indicted for allegedly using hundreds of thousands of dollars donated to an online crowdfunding campaign called We Build the Wall for personal expenses, among other things.
Bannon and another defendant, Brian Kolfage, promised donors that the campaign, which ultimately raised more than $25 million, was "a volunteer organization" and that "100% of the funds raised...will be used in the execution of our mission and purpose," according to the indictment unsealed Thursday.

But instead, according to prosecutors, Bannon, through a non-profit under his control, used more than $1 million from We Build the Wall to "secretly" pay Kolfage and cover hundreds of thousands of dollars in Bannon's personal expenses.

Whatever Trump's foibles, all I need to remind myself of is that leftwing-forced DISbelief in Trump is what gave us Joe Biddum, the sorriest POS excuse for a president this country has ever had.

No one forced anyone to disbelieve trump. He did it himself with authoritarian leadership, his racist views and corrupt lackeys who are filling jails.

So, you support scam artist?
You must think Steve Bannon is just fine.

August 22 2020
The four men were indicted for allegedly using hundreds of thousands of dollars donated to an online crowdfunding campaign called We Build the Wall for personal expenses, among other things.
Bannon and another defendant, Brian Kolfage, promised donors that the campaign, which ultimately raised more than $25 million, was "a volunteer organization" and that "100% of the funds raised...will be used in the execution of our mission and purpose," according to the indictment unsealed Thursday.

But instead, according to prosecutors, Bannon, through a non-profit under his control, used more than $1 million from We Build the Wall to "secretly" pay Kolfage and cover hundreds of thousands of dollars in Bannon's personal expenses.
Has bannon been convicted of any crime?

Allegations of wrongdoing are not the same as proven facts

LOLOL.Blame Trump for all the stupid , cruel things Trump said and did.

Has bannon been convicted of any crime?

Allegations of wrongdoing are not the same as proven facts
If his daddy didn't come to the rescue he would have been.
Trump and his cult love criminals, even if they're the morons getting ripped off.

If his daddy didn't come to the rescue he would have been.
Trump and his cult love criminals, even if they're the morons getting ripped off.
Thats your story

From the day trump was elected the Deep State worked tirelessly to bring him down

If hillary or obama’s wing man eric holder do not belong in jail then neither does trump or his associates

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back