Eurobonics ?

Jun 22, 2014
I just read a piece about what the rebel flag really means to me. Me ! Some people have powers that go far beyond the five senses. These clairvoyant name-callers can tell me what, I really mean when I speak. They can also tell me what the true definitions are of the words I use and the thoughts I have when I see a flag. I will not only be accused of using euphemisms but outright "Code." No ambiguity exists with the finger pointer as their mind reading settles any doubts about my true intentions. These gifted activists are able to spot me as being a racist for just entering a room. I am pre-judged by people who by their own definitions are unable to be prejudice or racist. There are also words that can be used but only in an approved context. If the target word is used in a negative or derogatory sense, it's ok. White trash verses white achievements. The opposite would be true of Black trash verses Black achievements. One is acceptable and the other will result in accusations of racism.

Two collages have recently started a list of forbidden phrases because they have just realized the TRUE meanings of them. One activist has recently published an article forbidding his target group from quoting leaders such as MLK. An example would be, "People should be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin." The President has recently said racism is in my DNA. Activists say that I constantly do and say racist things without even knowing it.

With the true definitions of words just now coming to light, and new rules popping up daily, I just can't keep up with it. NO I'm not a victim, I'm a whiner, don't-you-know.

The bottom line is that these soothsayers are easily offended and are not slow in saying so. When the wrong word or expression is used the offended party can resort to loud name calling and putting on quite a show to apparently punish the offender. It is quite acceptable for violence to be used by the victim of your offence and the onlookers accept it and give a pass to the offended. Phrases like, "he was asking for it" or "he shouldn't have said that" and "he had it coming." Once a charge of racism is loudly leveled, even without any evidence, jobs are lost, careers are ruined and reputations are destroyed. Where there is smoke there's fire, right ? The wearing of a culturally insensitive garment had cost some their jobs. An example would be a recent Fire Chief who wore a sombrero to taco night at the fire station. Someone was offended, the Chief apologized and was then fired.

The point here is that I do not want to offend anybody. With your approval or the turning of your head, I might get punched or worse. I don't want to get fired or have what good reputation I have left, lost. I also don't like getting yelled at and scolded, especially in public. Apparently I am either not smart enough to recognize my offences or it is so engrained in me that I'm just about uncivilized. A wild feral beast be I.

What I need is a guide or maybe a dictionary to help me with my handicap. Just a list of forbidden phrases and words. Then a list of words that have several meanings and what they all are. If one of those meanings can be construed as being offensive, it will. Add to this guide a list of offensive garments, objects (flags), foods, the use of logic or anything else that may be offensive. There is a need for a list of businesses and products that are offensive including movies and other entertainment mediums. My religion, nationality, military status, age, genetics, sexual preference and many other things may be offensive. I must learn to keep quiet about, lie about or change those things or the offended might cut off my head.

Once this "guide" is created, the offending target group should be required to have the guide in their possession at all times for quick reference. An area in the back of the guide would be provided to make entries of new offences and to list new rules. Free mandatory guide education and update classes will be held in the Happiness Center every evening.

Please do not think of this guide as a means of control. Such a statement by anyone should be listed in the guide as a forbidden phrase or thought. The guide is to help culturally challenged genetic groups behave in a civilized manner while in public or in the public eye.

No tong-in-cheek here folks. If some want to hold Me to their rules, wouldn't it be fair to let me know what those rules are ? I really don't know the "code" I'm accused of knowing. I don't mean to offend anyone. There isn't anything in it for me.

Someone, please create a dictionary or lexicon specifically for my crippled culture so we will not offend. It could be titled, "Talking on Eggshells." Eurobonics ?

I could just pigeon hole an entire easily offended group as being just too sensitive to interact with. Then I would avoid that group as all costs. I would then literally be prejudiced and bigoted. I don't want to be that person. I want to give everybody a chance to be a friend. DAMN ! Some people just hate me for being me before I even open my mouth. God made me this way just like he made you that way, deal with it.

If I want to offend you, you'll know it. I'm not going to sugar coat it for you.

Forum List

Back