EUC08 Program Economic Stimulus Fraud and Abuses of Authority

corazonroto

Dec 15, 2012
Good day (again). This post was lost by accident...and then found again. Sorry for the delay. I have been busy fighting the federal government...

Intro

I am a external whistle blower from California who is trying to find help with a serious problem involving American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds in the billions of dollars that affect millions of claimants nationwide for Federal Emergency Unemployment Compensation (EUC08 is part of ARRA from 2009+ under Division B Title II Subtitle A Section 2001). I am making this public disclosure because the US Media has failed to investigate and report on this important story. Investigative journalism is becoming extinct in our country, because the major media mega conglomerates don't see stories like this as "profitable" anymore (i.e. it would take effort to report and serve the public trust). It is easier to regurgitate the latest AP wire "tweet size" news stories, and just have some "pretty face" repeat them to their "target audience" by reading cue cards/prompters, while spinning the facts to whatever politically biased end they happen to represent.

I need help (both legal and grassroots), to challenge the state/federal government and their historic recovery act program implementation disaster, involving the federal Emergency Unemployment Compensation Program (EUC08). On 2/7/12, the Department of Labor's Todd Yamamoto (San Francisco Region 6 Employment & Training Administration) and those who ordered him to act, attempted to illegally interfere in an already standing state administrative appeal determination from 10/20/11, that was in my favor, and REFUTED the federal Emergency Unemployment Compensation benefits program implementation ERRORs that Robert Wagner the Chief of Special Benefits for the DOL is responsible for (among many other high level state and federal officials).

The federal agency, the Department of Labor Employment & Training Administration, published a harmful and wasteful error in their EUC08 implementation guidelines, that violates their own regulations for federal-state extended benefits from Title 20 Chapter V Part 615 (the operating instructions for the EUC08 program issued to all states starting in the summer of 2008 contain the errors from UIPL 23-08 Change 1+). They have already spent $97 billion dollars on more than 29 million claims since 2008 and all states have used the federal program guidelines as the basis for their own identical implementations to administer EUC08 benefits nationwide.

The Implementation Blunder

The illegal mistake in the EUC08 Program, that was first published by Jane Oates of the Employment & Training Administration (August 15,2008 UIPL 23-08 Change 1+ Q&As about "Multiple EUC Claims"), and was issued to all states nationwide for their own EUC08 implementation, has FORCED claimants for these ARRA emergency designated funds to be paid incorrectly based upon older and terminated benefits years for lesser benefit amounts instead of paying them the higher paying claims for benefits based on the most recent benefit year and state unemployment claim they just exhausted. Robert Wagner (DOL Chief of Special Benefits) made a mistake in his interpretation of the "applicable benefit year" (the most recent benefit they were paid their last state UI claim that they exhausted). That's the benefit year that is used for all EUC08 determinations, payments, adjudications and other important federal law determinations (PL 111-205/HR 4213 for example: the "part time penalty fix" that these mistakes NULLIFIED for millions of victims).

1. The previous implementation in the 1990s of the same benefits (see GAL 12-92 Change 5), contradicts what Robert Wagner and others at the DOL have advised all state agencies (that the applicable benefit year is always the initial claim year until funds exhaust...the 1990s implementation says it is the MOST RECENT YEAR ALWAYS and actually proves what Robert Wagner says now as a mistake they corrected back then).
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION LETTER NO. 12-92, Change 5, Employment & Training Administration (ETA) - U.S. Department of Labor

2. Their own regulations refute what they are trying to do (Title 20 Chapter V Part 615.2(c)(2) says MOST RECENT BENEFIT YEAR not initial until funds exhaust).
eCFR ? Code of Federal Regulations

3. Other parts of their own program guidelines (UIPLs regarding EUC08) contradict their "Multiple EUC Claims" errors (see UIPL 23-08 Attachment A definition for "applicable benefit year" that contradicts "multiple EUC claims").
http://wdr.doleta.gov/directives/att...IPL23-08a1.pdf

4. Other superior court decisions further contradict their implementation errors that have wasted billions and harmed millions (see the Rashawne Lower PA Superior Court says its the most recent year as well).
Rashawn Lowe Applicable Benefit Year Case Photos by corazonroto512 | Photobucket

How I became a Victim

I was paid EUC08 funds improperly from an older and terminated EUC08 claim for less benefits instead of the most recent benefit year, starting January 1, 2011 (I was paid some EUC08 funds on an older claim but then went back to work again and qualified for a new state claim following 20 CFR 615.5(2) before trying to claim EUC08 again based on this most recent year). The California agency (EDD), intended to pay the remaining balance from a terminated EUC08 account based on the older benefit year instead of making the EUC08 determination for a new claim based on the most recent benefit years last state claim for unemployment that was exhausted.

The California agency, the Employment Development Department (EDD), who is responsible under the "EUC08 Agreement" with the federal government to administer these ARRA funds for federal emergency unemployment compensation, followed the mistakes that Robert Wagner of the federal DOL made that ended up being published on August 15,2008 in UIPL 23-08 Change 1 (that continue through UIPL 4-10 to present day).

Millions of others claimants nationwide were victims of the same errors that illegally pay federal ARRA funds improperly from older and terminated benefit years following the same incorrect "policy mistake" that illegally says that EUC08 claims hold the same benefit year for all future determinations until the funds exhaust no matter how long this takes due to temporary or part time work in between the 73-99 weeks of federal emergency unemployment benefits (total weeks including the state claim that is 26 weeks in Cali).

All other state agencies seem to have been doing the same thing by following the same errors from the same federal EUC08 program guidelines: violating federal regulations and wasting billions of dollars in emergency designated funds because the federal Department of Labor advised them to do so by this historic mistake that has now harmed millions of people and our economy for more than four years.

Appeal Success and the Request for Precedent Decision

I made a successful challenge of these federal implementation errors that my state followed blindly and prevailed in an administrative court of law in California overseen by the Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board on 10/20/2011 in CUIAB Case No A0-265448. This standing decision refuted the " applicable benefit year" and "multiple EUC claims" mistakes (UIPL 23-08 change 1+), that the federal Department of Labor made and that my state agencies and all others nationwide followed blindly for the past four years. $2786 in denied funds across 26 weeks paid on the wrong claim from the past were restored and all payments to present day comply with federal regulations. An official precedent request for this was submitted in hopes it would help benefit all of the other victims who suffered the same problems from the same errors published by the DOL back in 2008.
CUIAB Case A0265448 Victory On October 20 2011 Photos by corazonroto512 | Photobucket

If I had not prevailed in this important appeal, I would be in the same sad situation millions of other claimants have been forced into (that harms our weak economy):

1. Claimant is paid lesser EUC08 benefits from an older benefit year, (like $81 instead of $450/week)

2. Claimant cannot access higher paying EUC08 claim based on most recent work and state claim that had just "exhausted funds", (paid $81/week to exhaust old EUC08 claim, but new claim and most recent state claim was for $450/week)

3. The Claimant, while trapped on older and lesser claim, new EUC08 harmful determinations are made based on the older BYE date of the claim with the Public Law 111-205 section 3(g) "Part Time Penalty Fix", that result in the end of EUC08 payments and start of a an even lesser state unemployment claim or no claim at all, (that the state and employers are paying for when federal funds should be used instead),

4. The Claimant loses out on benefits, due to the length of time it takes to exhaust all the funds from the older and lesser EUC08 claim, you lose entitlement to the higher paying EUC08 claim if you spend more than 52 weeks trapped on it (the $450 week would never be available again if too much time was spent on the older claim).

5. In my case, if I had not won that appeal above, the State of California and Federal government would owe me almost $20,000 if I appealed now, in Superior or Federal court using the evidence I am making public here. Millions of claimants who did not even know about the problem, or lost on lower administrative court appeals, might also be owed around the same amount of money in a case like mine (all depends on what their highest state weekly benefit amount pays and the difference between that and the lesser claim(s) or end of claims they were forced to accept due to the federal implementation errors I was ABLE TO REFUTE IN A COURT OF LAW).

But no change has been made in the EUC08 program for anyone else and no investigation has begun in any way after my 10/20/11 appeal victory that should have been set as a precedent but was not due to federal interference in the state determination matters on 2/7/12 by Todd Yamamoto (to hide the program errors and keep other victims from benefiting from this standing decision).

Everyone else before and after my appeal, still is being paid according to the same implementation error I refuted in a court of law (that the federal department of labor was caught making threats and demands about to hide their mistakes and ARRA improper payments). They have all been forced to fully exhaust the older and terminated benefit years EUC08 claims, whether they were for much less benefits or not, before being allowed to receive payments for new claims based on the most recent benefit year and state unemployment claim that had just completed.

This effectively has reduced the amount of emergency unemployment compensation benefits these people received, it has shorted the number of weeks the would have otherwise been paid, and in most cases the claimants also lost entitlement to the most recent benefit year's claim while they were trapped on the older and lesser one for more than 52 weeks (73-99 weeks of EUC08 but you have to use the claim in the benefit year it came from or lose it after one year).

The Mistakes become Fraud and Abuse of Authority

Instead of setting the case as a precedent decision, as I requested to help the other millions of victims of the same federal implementation error I just refuted in a court of law, and investigating the ARRA waste and fraud under multiple oversight laws (OIGs and Recovery Board complaints ignored), I discovered that the state and federal government had conspired to NOT investigate themselves and this billion dollar blunder through documents I was able to obtain via FOIA and the Privacy Act in the summer of 2012. These documents show federal officials notifying the white house in October 2011 about my efforts/evidence, and then later making threats and demands about my already decided appeal victory that exposed their emergency unemployment compensation program implementation errors (2/7/12 Todd Yamamoto letter to California's Marty Morgenstern).

President Obama (SIMS ID#663175 ) and the Department of Labor's Hilda Solis (SIMS ID#678331) are mentioned in these documents, along with my evidence, in the Dale Ziegler Memorandum to the White House (WH9262011-61 and WH-663175 October 21,2011...the day AFTER I won my appeal in CUIAB Case A0-265448)
http://s1359.beta.photobucket.com/u...ite House notified about CUIAB Case A0-265448

They ignored my request to investigate these implementation mistakes. Instead of ARRA oversight, the Department of Labor decided to try to subvert my appeal victory that proved them wrong and to have wasted billions of ARRA dollars while harming millions of struggling workers and families (denials and overpayment of ARRA funds). Our economy was denied emergency recovery act funds due to these errors over the past four years and the unemployment rate has very likely been affected as well.

The FOIA documents that expose Official Misconduct

2/7/12 Letter Todd Yamamoto to Marty Morgenstern California Labor & Workrforce (EDD and the CUIAB):

"Dear Mr. Morgenstern:

I am writing concerning an October 20,2011 decision, copy enclosed, by the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board (CUIAB) awarding "corazonroto" Emergency Unemployment Compensation (EUC08). This decision is contrary to Federal Law. This case came to our attention as the result of an inquiry from "corazonroto". I am writing to request the state to take actions set forth below to remedy this problem."

"... the agreement requires the EDD to appeal the CUIAB's decision, and if successful, to issue a determination establishing an overpayment of any EUC08 benefits paid to "corazonroto" before the payment of regular compensation based upon his most recent benefit year."

"If there is no reversal of this decision, then the EDD is not to use the CUIAB's decision as precedent in making future determinations of the eligibility for EUC08. Using this decision as precedent will result in the termination of the Agreement with the Secretary of Labor which will require the end of the EUC08 program in California. In addition, any EUC08 benefits incorrectly paid as the result of no reversal of the decision will result in disallowed costs under any audit. "

Department Of Labor Abuse Of Authority Photos by corazonroto512 | Photobucket

The federal DOL has NO authority to make demands of a state administrative appeal court and their precedent process nor decide whether they will or will not pay any federal funds to support the case or not.

The federal DOL threatened the California agencies to force them to NOT make my case a precedent whether they could overturn it on a court of law or not.

They said that the decision "violated federal law", but they have no authority to decide what judges and a court of law already have.
They could have waited for the state to make a precedent or not AND THEN taken me and my case to Superior or Federal Court within the long passed six month statute of limitations to court but then choose not to.

The federal DOL threatened the state agencies with the END of all EUC08 benefits for millions of other innocent claimants if they made my case a precedent decision and applied it to anyone else.

The federal DOL was not happy my appeal victory that proved their federal implementation mistakes existed so they interfered with a standing court decision and subverted the standing result by refusing to pay any federal funds in support of the decision in order to cover these facts up.

The already cash strapped state of California has been forced to pay me the EUC08 funds out of the state pockets but it is still called federal euc08 on all my paperwork to present day (the DOL refused to pay federal funds in support of my appeal victory in a court of law).

2/14/12 - EDD and CUIAB (Pam Harris and Robert Dresser) response to Todd Yamamoto threats and demands about my appeal case and precedent request:

"Dear Mr. Yamamoto,
This letter responds to your letter February 7, 2011, letter to Marty Morgenstern, Secretary of the Labor and Workforce Development Agency, regarding decision in CUIAB Case No. A0-265448/corazonroto. Secretary Morgenstern has asked us to respond to you on this matter:

Pursuant to our conversation last week with Jamie Bachinski, and in accordance with your letter, we wish to provide you with the following assurances:

1. The Employment Development Department has not and will not use the decision in Case A0-265448 as a precedent for its determinations under the Emergency Unemployment Compensation Program (EUC) program.
2. The decision in Case No. A0-265448 will not be adopted by the CUIAB as a precedent.
3. Any and all benefits paid in error to "corazonroto" pursuant to Case No. A0-265448 will be paid without the use of federal funds.
4. CUIAB will conduct EUC training so that its judges fully understand the issues and deficiencies in Case No. A0-265448."

"We appreciate Jamie speaking with us last week to provide clarification on the DOL's expectations for resolving this matter. It is our understanding that with these assurances it will not be necessary to pursue further action in court to seek the overturn of Case No. A0-265448. Thank you for helping us achieve a satisfactory resolution to this matter. "

California EDD And CUIAB Abuse Of Authority Photos by corazonroto512 | Photobucket
(more than six months have long since passed...so why did they fail to try to take my case to court to seek its overturn as is the proper and legal route?...unlike Todd Yamamoto's threats on 2/7/12? If Mr. Yamamotos "OPINION" was that the DECISION was "illegal" why did they decline to use the courts as they SHOULD HAVE if not for their violations of MY RIGHTS by what they did?)

The Aftermath and Ongoing Problems

Millions of other victims of the same EUC08 program implementation errors would have had their rights and funds restored if not for the federal interference with a court decision and state officials obeying these illegal requests ($1000-$9000 per claim benefit year x millions of people over four years). This adds up to billions of dollars that have been wasted by our government who refuses to investigate themselves.

The federal Department of Labor, and the individuals involved, have abused their Authority and have attempted to cover up and subvert the appeal victory, precedent request and subsequent request to investigate what was exposed: billion EUC08 program dollar+ fraud that harms millions and the economy (that also involve Fiscal Cliff Funds).

The FBI and DOJ have failed to keep citizens from harm by failing to investigate evidence (on purpose I feel to protect those involved). The Recovery Accountability & Transparency Board simply turned the evidence over to the "accused parties", the Department of Labor and their OIG, and refuse to communicate, investigate or refute the same evidence that supports a standing decision in a court of law that refuted the EUC08 program mistakes by the federal government.

My rights (and those of the millions of other victims), to a fair trial, due process and to petition the government to redress grievances has been violated by the federal interference in my valid and standing state appeal determination (that would have benefited millions of other citizens otherwise and pointed out federal mistakes before the national election last year).

Example and Explanation of the EUC08 Program Mistakes

The Department of Labor Employment & Training Administration published an error in their EUC08 guidelines Q&As that they issued to all state agencies starting in August of 2008. The Q&A about "Multiple EUC Claims" does not comply with 20 CFR 615.5(2) the "definition of an exhaustee".

What these implementation errors do is force claimants for EUC08 to "finish off" any remaining balance leftover from any older benefit years EUC08 claim first, before being allowed to start receiving payment for EUC08 based on the most recent benefit year.

Example:
1. A Teacher becomes unemployed in 2008.

2. She qualifies for and runs through a 26 week state regular compensation unemployment claim for $81/week based on a part time temp job.

3. She then becomes an "exhaustee" and qualifies for EUC08 at the same $81/week in late 2008 (99 weeks total available on this claim back then with the state claim included).

4. This claimant only uses up 4 weeks at $81/week but she has a 95 week still available when she returns to a much higher paying job again.

5. The EUC08 claim stops payment and ends (according to 20 CFR 615.5(2)).

6. When she loses her job again in 2009, and she goes back onto a new state regular unemployment insurance claim for 26 weeks. This time she qualifies for $450/week. This claim is available for 52 weeks. In her case she started in August of 2009 and the state claim ends in August of 2010.

7. When she runs out of this 26 weeks of state aid for the second time now in early 2010, she becomes an "exhaustee" again for federal EUC08, and the "Multiple EUC Claims" error START (see link for (B) below).

8. Instead of paying her a new EUC08 claim (Full Tiers I-IV, starting at Tier I again), based on the 2009-2010 $450 week state claim she just finished, the "Multiple EUC Claim ERROR", incorrectly instructs the states to put her back on the old EUC08 claim from 2008-2009 claim at $81/week for the remaining 95 weeks.

9. This means that when the new benefit year she just entered that paid her $450/week ends in 52 weeks, she will still be stuck on the older $81/week EUC08 claim. She then loses eligibility to the $450/week claim (August 2010).

10. Also when she crosses the last state unemployment claims 52 week benefit year end in August of 2010, she WILL FAIL the Public Law 111-205/HR4213 eligibility test because she is being paid EUC08 from the old 2009 claim and not the 2010 one that would make her eligible for this important law as well. This law requires that the claim she has ENDS after July 22,2010. The old 2009 one does not, but the 2010 one she should have been paid on does (if 20 CFR 615.5(2) had been followed and "Multiple EUC Claims" had been ignored). So she may be forced off the $81/week federal EUC08 and be forced on to a new even lesser state claim for another 26 weeks. On and on...

It is just complicated enough that the feds think we are too dumb to figure this out. That almost worked too. Much less federal aid has been paid out for far shorter time periods due to these errors.

The amount of money involved:
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, since 2008 there have been:
(a) 29,748,954 federal Emergency Unemployment Compensation EUC08 Claims (for all tiers, 73-99 weeks of unemployment benefits when the state claim of 26 weeks is included with the EUC08 and EB program)
(b) that have paid a combined 663,688,610 weeks of benefits.
(c) The amount spent so far = $97,433,246,688 for EUC08 benefits to present day.

The Petition

My case is very significant, because I directly challenged the ERROR that the federal DOL ETA made, and published in UIPL 23-08 change 1+, that caused the California Employment Development Department to also make a faulty implementation of their state "Deferred New Claim Program", which shares the same FEDERAL ERROR IN IMPLEMENTATION, as does EVERY STATE nationwide.

Federal officials at the Department of Labor have made a historic implementation error in the EUC08 Program that violates three of their own federal regulations at Title 20 Chapter V Part 615. This affects millions of claimants for emergency benefits. This affects the Recovery Act (ARRA of 2009), the Improper Payments Act, The Inspector General Act, Public Law 110-252 and 111-205 (HR4213 that "Part Time Penalty EUC08 Fix"). This also affects the Unemployment Rate and the Extended Benefits last 20 Weeks of emergency aid (triggers for EB are based on the unemployment rate over a three month look back trigger). Billions of ARRA, state and federal dollars have been wasted implementing a recovery program that has serious errors and flaws that violate federal law and regulations.

The problem: the government has been exposed trying to subvert my efforts post appeal. I tried to make this case a precedent so other claimants nationwide would benefit from the same victory against the same ERROR they were affected by. They ignored the precedent request and got caught (see scans below). They cut a secret deal to keep this out of court and pay me state funds to cover this up (see FOIA documents below that exposed this). They made illegal threats to end benefits for ALL California claimants if a precedent was set (see scans below). I have exposed this all and they still won't respond, especially before the election (the White House was notified about this last November 2011...see scans below).

This is not right. This is not legal. Millions of citizens have had their rights violated. The whistle blower who filed a recovery fraud complaint has been ignored and his efforts delayed and subverted (me). No agency will obey their legal obligation and oversight duty to investigate ARRA fraud and this irrefutable evidence. These are high crimes and abuse of authority by multiple state and federal officials. The Department of Justice and FBI are silent. The Recovery Accountability & Transparency Board refuses to respond nor explain. The Department of Labor won't respond nor will their complicit OIG, they won't take me to court and cannot come up with ANYTHING to refute this evidence with.

Help me to spread the word, petition the media to report, and the government to investigate their harmful mistakes:

Change (dot) org Petition:
https://www.change.org/petitions/de...re-robbing-the-unemployed-out-of-recovery-aid

Thank you for your time.
The length and complexity of this problem prevents it from fitting into the attention span of our very lacking media who no longer serves the public interest (I am still seeking out professional writers/journalists to report on this major scandal in their own words).

Supporting Evidence:

1. CUIAB Case A0-265448 refutes the "applicable benefit year" and "Multiple EUC Claims" implementation errors by the federal Department of Labor
CUIAB Case A0265448 Victory On October 20 2011 Photos by corazonroto512 | Photobucket

2. THIS is the EUC08 program POLICY MISTAKE I refuted in the appeal case above, given to me by the Department of Labor just Prior to my appeal victory above (they paid me and millions of others nationwide EUC08 improperly from an older and terminated claim for lesser benefits that should have been closed in the first place with no entitlement to ANY remaining balance):
The Illegal Noncompliant EUC08 Policy In Writing Photos by corazonroto512 | Photobucket

3. 1990s EUC Implementation and Applicable Benefit Year
22 1990s DOL EUC Implmentation Supports Case A0265448 Photo by corazonroto512 | Photobucket

4. Rashawne Lowe Case NJ/PA Courts
19 Court Case Affirms Applicable Benefit Year Photo by corazonroto512 | Photobucket

5. Federal Regulations for EUC08 (and Extended Benefits as a whole)
15 CFR Applicable Benefit Year Photo by corazonroto512 | Photobucket

6. What the DOL did to subvert my appeal case and precedent/investigation requests
10 DOL Threats And Lies Photo by corazonroto512 | Photobucket

7. And How California Agencies caved in to the threats above:
13 EDD And CUIAB Cave In And Break The Law Photo by corazonroto512 | Photobucket

8. FBI
Federal Civil Rights Statutes
FBI ? Federal Statutes

18 U.S.C SS 241, 242 makes it a crime for one or more persons acting under Color of Law to willfully deprive or conspire to deprive another person of any right protected by the Constitution or the laws of the United States. Color of law simply means that the person doing the act is using power given to them by a government agency. Enforcement of these laws does not require that any racial, religious, or other discriminatory motive existed.

Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241
Conspiracy Against Rights

This statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same).

Title 18, U.S.C., Section 242
Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law

This statute makes it a crime for any person acting under color of law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom to willfully deprive or cause to be deprived from any person those rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution and laws of the U.S.

Acts under "color of any law" include acts not only done by federal, state, or local officials within the bounds or limits of their lawful authority, but also acts done without and beyond the bounds of their lawful authority; provided that, in order for unlawful acts of any official to be done under "color of any law," the unlawful acts must be done while such official is purporting or pretending to act in the performance of his/her official duties.

9. Civil and political rights
Civil and political rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Political rights include natural justice (procedural fairness) in law, such as the rights of the accused, including the right to a fair trial; due process; the right to seek redress or a legal remedy; and rights of participation in civil society and politics such as freedom of association, the right to assemble, the right to petition, the right of self-defense, and the right to vote.
Right to a fair trial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Right to a fair trial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Both the European Court of Human Rights and the Inter-American Court of Human Rights have clarified that the right to a fair trial applies not only to judicial proceedings, but also administrative proceedings. If a individual's right under the law is at stake, the dispute must be determined through a fair process.

I am trying to help restore these benefits to the millions of victims that were denied ARRA emergency designated funds due to government/public corruption, abuse of authority, malfeasance in office, ARRA Fraud and Improper Payments, subverting and interfering in a state appeal determination by federal officials, and the violations of numerous rights, laws and regulations.

This waste, denial and fraud that has affected billions of dollars in tax payer dollars as well as ARRA funds affects every one of us and the economy.

The rest the evidence and details about this complex problem, including scans of freedom of information act/privacy act documents that show state and federal officials conspiring to subvert my request for investigations and oversight can be found here:

Scans of Evidence:
Abuse Of Authority All Documents Photos by corazonroto512 | Photobucket

Change.org Petition:
https://www.change.org/petitions/de...re-robbing-the-unemployed-out-of-recovery-aid

Facebook Unemployment Benefits Restoration Project
http://www.facebook.com/UnemploymentBenefitsRestorationProject

Bonus:
The Petition about the EB Program "Look Back Trigger Anomaly"

https://www.change.org/petitions/co...nt-benefits-program-look-back-trigger-anomaly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back