EU To Send Delegation To Evaluate the Situation Of Palestinian Detainees

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
EU To Send Delegation To Evaluate the Situation Of Palestinian Detainees

Friday March 15, 2013 07:23 by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC & Agencies

"The European Parliament decided to send a fact-finding mission to evaluate the conditions Palestinian detainees face in Israeli prisons, especially detained children and women."

What will be interesting is seeing whether Israel will even allow this delegation into Israel to carry out this mission.

http://www.imemc.org/article/65211

Sherri

Would that be on another flotilla?! Ha ha ha.

The usual disgusting answer by a brutal pro-Israeli thug by making reference to the murder of nine Turks bringing food to a desperate people...

I'm no great believer of the false notion of specific gods, but I tell you I believe in Karma, there is something god-like and physical about that notion...

That’s Roudy the poster boy. of Right-Wing Kahanist Israeli government policies.

The usual disgusting answer by a brutal pro-Israeli thug by making reference to the murder of nine Turks bringing food to a desperate people...

I'm no great believer of the false notion of specific gods, but I tell you I believe in Karma, there is something god-like and physical about that notion...

That’s Roudy the poster boy. of Right-Wing Kahanist Israeli government policies.

The usual pro- Palestinian who believes all Arab Propaganda he reads !

Murdered???? YOu're a fuckin idiot. Watch the video and tell me who attacked first

Why would they drive a ship to Gaza knowing full well they will be stopped??
Answer: To promote more Arab propaganda and vilify Israel !

sherri is STILL insisting that the gazans are starving?
gee---that's kinda funny in a macabre sort of way

Oh ---peeballs insists that gazans are starving too. uhm....peeballs---here
is a hint----you would probably not survive having a gazan "lady" sit on your
lap

lap

Oh, Rosie, you whack-job ZioNazis just don't get it!...The flotila was not about who was right or wrong, it was about Justice, and like you, Israel is blind.

That flotila in my mind was wrong, it was a confrontation in process...What bothered me and the rest of the world is how Israelis brutaly killed what in essense was a band of protesters with military force rather than disableling their tiny craft.

Simply the IDF is as brutal as Nazi Storm troopers. Its very telling.

Last edited:

lap

Oh, Rosie, you whack-job ZioNazis just don't get it!...The flotila was not about who was right or wrong, it was about Justice, and like you, Israel is blind.

That flotila in my mind was wrong, it was a confrontation in process...What bothered me and the rest of the world is how Israelis brutaly killed what in essense was a band of protesters
with military force rather than disableling their tiny craft.

VERY TELLING---that a stinking nazi LUMP OF SHIT---PEEBALLS --
actually claims that the IDF daggled themselves from grappling
hooks in order to actl like NAZI STORM TROOPERS_---
-peeballs, you disgusting lump----your fellow nazii pigs never operated
that way-- nazi shit like you takes every advantage----Israel made a
big mistake assuming that the nazi shit would not violently attack
and they were completely unprepared for the PEEBALLS STYLE SHIT
they faced----with a little handgun here and there. They should have
bombed that FUCKING FLOTILLA out of the water instead of risk
precious lives in trying to board and face that PEEBALLS LIKE NAZI
SHIT peeballs,, the nazi dog is actually claiming that his
fellow storm troopers gave out warnings and then
rendered themselves completely vulnerable
-----you are filth, peeballs. It is true you are stupid---
but even you know that dangling from a grappling
hook is no way to LAUNCH AN ATTACK

I am sure that Phillip will keep us abreast as to when the EU sends delegates out to investigate the condition of those being kept in Muslim prisons -- whether these people are Hindus, Buddhists, Christians and even Muslims of different sects. You will do that for us, Phillip, wouldn't you? By the way, I wonder if Phillip can explain to us why the organizers of these flotillas didn't send any help to those in countries who are truly in need. No doubt he must have seen pictures of these people who are really just skin and bones.

syrians are languishing on the beaches of turkey--
starving and cold------ANYONE ORGANIZING AID
FLOTILLAS?

lap

That flotila in my mind was wrong, it was a confrontation in process...What bothered me and the rest of the world is how Israelis brutaly killed what in essense was a band of protesters with military force rather than disableling their tiny craft.

Can you dig up a video of the boarding? I thought I saw peaceful protesters bashing the guys on rapelling ropes with iron pipes. Or were they Nerf toys for the cameras benefit? If I had been in command of the boarders, there would have been a couple satchel charges tossed into the bilge.

lap

Can you dig up a video of the boarding? I thought I saw peaceful protesters bashing the guys on rapelling ropes with iron pipes. Or were they Nerf toys for the cameras benefit? If I had been in command of the boarders, there would have been a couple satchel
charges tossed into the bilge.

Had I been the commander ---there is no way I would dangle
my boys on rapelling ropes---into the arms of apes

the person who authored the plans for the boarding of
the ship should be shot. There must be a far better and
safer way of doing it.

lap

Can you dig up a video of the boarding? I thought I saw peaceful protesters bashing the guys on rapelling ropes with iron pipes. Or were they Nerf toys for the cameras benefit? If I had been in command of the boarders, there would have been a couple satchel charges tossed into the bilge.

Every time Israel attacks it has to defend itself.

Funny how it always works out like that.

Jaysus, all I said was if there was going to be another of those flotillas?! No need to start coughing up blood and eating your underwear!

Oh, and nobody gives a shit about a bunch of Jihadist Islamist Nazis from a terrorist mosque in Turkey who got their asses shot for refusing to stop at a legal blockade, and then attacking soldiers with guns and knives.

So, how's the flotilla business going these days? You think these "peace activists" can muster up one heading to Syria to help stop Assad from killing his own people in the tens of thousands? What was that you said? No Jews involved? Okay, I'll keep my eyes open in case I see any of those evil Joo Jews in Syria. They're always guilty as hell, you know. It's all their fault! Even Syria. Don't ask me why now, I'll figure something out later! Ha ha ha.

Last edited:

Every time Israel is attacked it will defend itself. You can bank on that, Hamas butt-boy.

The purpose of that flotilla wasn't to bring food to desperate people. If they wanted to do that, they were given numerous other routes for that. They wanted to provoke Israel, and they got their asses kicked. Oh well.

Last edited:

Can you dig up a video of the boarding? I thought I saw peaceful protesters bashing the guys on rapelling ropes with iron pipes. Or were they Nerf toys for the cameras benefit? If I had been in command of the boarders, there would have been a couple satchel
charges tossed into the bilge.

Had I been the commander ---there is no way I would dangle
my boys on rapelling ropes---into the arms of apes

the person who authored the plans for the boarding of
the ship should be shot. There must be a far better and
safer way of doing it.
Ships are boarded all the time with no danger to the boarding party. These blockade busters were looking for trouble. There are maritime laws and they have to be observed.An Israeli boat could have blown that scow out of the water and it would have been legal.

Was anything stopping you from joining your friends on this boat, Tinnie, where you could have sang along with them that they wanted to be martyrs. They probably would have enjoyed having a Hamas team member showing them some solidarity.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HThF8ft5Cls]Gaza flotilla participants aspired to die as martyrs - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back