Ethics - now we know the truth

Last week, the pitiful loser Republicans tried to gut the independent ethics office.

Now we know that the Trump picks for the cabinet & other posts have ignored this ethics office & have yet to submit the requested information.

Funny chit, isn't it. Drain thew Swamp my ass. Trump s using the swamp scum Republicans to ignore the ethics office as they will go ahead with conformations without the ethics reports.

Another case of rump voters being screwed over by Trump.
That's because like everything else that touches Democraps, it became corrupted. Calling something independent or ethical doesn't in the least bit make it so.
Another excuse from a uninformed Trumpette.

Everyone is wrong & only Trump is right.

This is how stupid you are.

Republicans are screwing you over & you are so duped that you think it is great.

The Director of OGE was promoted several times under a Bush appointee you stupid shit.
You're an idiot because Trump said that congress had bigger fish to fry.

Last week, the pitiful loser Republicans tried to gut the independent ethics office.

Now we know that the Trump picks for the cabinet & other posts have ignored this ethics office & have yet to submit the requested information.

Funny chit, isn't it. Drain thew Swamp my ass. Trump s using the swamp scum Republicans to ignore the ethics office as they will go ahead with conformations without the ethics reports.

Your bitch lost. Keep crying about it. There are so many of you doing so, it seems like rain is covering the country.

Your bitch lost. Keep crying about it. There are so many of you doing so, it seems like rain is covering the country.
These pos hate America and Americans. They are an enemy of the state.

Delightful, isn't it.

Greg

Just wondering; why didn't the OGE comment on Hillary and her server?

Greg
Having a private server was not illegal.

Was it ethical to bypass National Security protocols and accountability for personal "convenience"?

Greg
There were no properly marked classified e-mails found on her server. When will you Trumpettes quit lying about this?

Was it personal convenience when Bush Cheney ETAL communicated on the RNC servers? When Powell did it?

Why didn't you care then?

I know, your ignorant bigoted lying Russia-lovin, pussy grabbing, over weight orange carnical barker won.

A sign of just how many stupid people vote.

Greg

Was it ethical to bypass National Security protocols and accountability for personal "convenience"?

Greg
There were no properly marked classified e-mails found on her server. When will you Trumpettes quit lying about this?

Was it personal convenience when Bush Cheney ETAL communicated on the RNC servers? When Powell did it?

So you are contradicting Hillary on this? Did you notice that she LOST?

Greg

Greg

Greg

Greg
I was stating what the FBI said., How wait, you Trumpettes hate the FBI< CIA, and the other intelligence agencies.

"Hillary will win by a landslide"
"Trump has no path to 270."

"No way to break the blue firewall."

"The polls show Hillary leading between between 9 to 11 points".
Amazing what a great job Putin did.
Amazing how stupid you are. Even the so called inconclusive "report" was pretty conclusive about one thing,mint didn't effect the outcome. The Comey criminal investigation wasn't started by Putin. Nor did Putin put Hillary's work emails on a lap top belonging to a pervert who sent pictures of his dick all over the net.

I know, your ignorant bigoted lying Russia-lovin, pussy grabbing, over weight orange carnical barker won.

A sign of just how many stupid people vote.
I didn't see this fake outrage when Bill Clintin was getting BJ's under the Oval Office desk from interns 30 years younger than him, or shoving cigars up women's pussies, while Hillary would attack the same women when they came out with the truth, or complained?

Greg

Greg

Greg
I was stating what the FBI said., How wait, you Trumpettes hate the FBI< CIA, and the other intelligence agencies.

In case you didn't know, your bitch lost and you little black boy will be out of office in 11 days.

Greg

Greg

In case you didn't know, your bitch lost and you little black boy will be out of office in 11 days.
Meanwhile Conservatives voted in a Fascist Con Man Fraud......

The fact that we have a Government Ethics Office is hilarious to me. The last place on Earth you will ever find any level of Ethics, Morality and Decency is in the US Government.

Forum List

Back