Establishment Republicans Consider Working with Democrats to Pick House Speaker

Most excellent.

The prospect of a return to Sanity and the Beginning of the End of the bat$hit-crazy MAGA Republicans in Congress.

I doubt it will happen - I'll believe it if-and-when I see it... but it's a Fun Thing to contemplate.
Biden is sanity? You are obviously insane.

I'm talking about repealing it, and defending Marriage between one broad and one dude by legislation.

Just like Slick Willy signed into law.
Huh? Are you off your meds?
Why would they vote for a bill that would undo what they just passed previously? You believe Biden would sign that after just doing the opposite? :cuckoo:

The DemNazicrats Obama, Biden and Clinton and The FBI launched Their Treasonous COUP called Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane, to get rid of a President that opposed The New World Order and a Globalist Fascist Government?
that's exactly it

RINOs.. dims.. what's the difference?

hope Jesus comes back and kicks ass

:mad:

Biden is sanity? You are obviously insane.
Stop and Shop at Traitor Joe's
We are selling everything cheap
National Sovereignty
Individual Liberties
Our Energy Sector!
The American V8!
Your Home!

Hurry before it's too late to miss out on The Green New 666 Deal.
Get in on the ground floor of the DemoFascist Globalist Tyranny or experience much regret!

At Traitor Joe's You Will Eventually Own Nothing & Be Happy!
We Promise!

All that has to happen today is a few Dems don't show or vote present, and McCarthy has enough votes. If that happens, you know a deal was cut with the Dems. Would not surprise me at all.

All that has to happen today is a few Dems don't show or vote present, and McCarthy has enough votes. If that happens, you know a deal was cut with the Dems. Would not surprise me at all.

Dems are enjoying watching Republicans demonstrate their disfunction

McCarthy dealing with Dems will prove just what his detractors are claiming

Dems are enjoying watching Republicans demonstrate their disfunction

McCarthy dealing with Dems will prove just what his detractors are claiming
I like the play where Dems offer a moderate Republican the Speaker job and only need a handful of other moderate Republicans to elect them. Bypass all the stupid and get someone who will have to be reasonable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back