ESPN Is Trying To Make The NFL Politically Correct

Maybe you should take your own advice and lighten up.

Tebow does not desrve to be black-balled out of the league. If you weren't being your usual reactionary self you'd realize that's what I'm saying.

All players who suck end up getting blackballed from the league

I know it is not fair, but thats the way it is

And you're an expert?

I'm seeing a lot of opinions and not a lot of facts.

"He sucks,......deal with it!"

What more convincing argument is there?

um, the fact that nobody wants him is pretty convincing, if you're not a fuckwit.

Tebow is a terrible NFL qb.

When he started in Devner, his QB rating was *last in the entire league of QB's.

He isn't being persecuted, he ACTUALLY sucks as an NFL qb.

You must not follow sports if you didn't know that. Listen to Jets and former Broncos on the radio talk about how much ass he sucks at practice, etc. when being asked why the Jets weren't putting him in.

And RG3 had one of the best rookie seasons EVER, was the future franchise player of the Redskins, and got a career threatening injury. Wtf is not to cover?

Lighten up, as much as you think he's "persecuted" because he's an outspoken Christian white boy - - - - - you only STAND UP FOR HIM because he's an outspoken Christian whiteboy. Lets put all the real on the table.

And the NFL doesn't hate God loving people. Half the fucking touchdowns scored some receiver does the sign of the cross, and it's been going on for years. Stop looking under the bed when nothing is there.

Tebow does not desrve to be black-balled out of the league. If you weren't being your usual reactionary self you'd realize that's what I'm saying.

He doesnt have the talent to be a starting nfl qb.

He should try a different position.

And you're an expert?

facts: as a starter, lowest qb rating in the ENTIRE league of starters.

Tebow is a terrible NFL qb.

When he started in Devner, his QB rating was *last in the entire league of QB's.

He isn't being persecuted, he ACTUALLY sucks as an NFL qb.

You must not follow sports if you didn't know that. Listen to Jets and former Broncos on the radio talk about how much ass he sucks at practice, etc. when being asked why the Jets weren't putting him in.

And RG3 had one of the best rookie seasons EVER, was the future franchise player of the Redskins, and got a career threatening injury. Wtf is not to cover?

Lighten up, as much as you think he's "persecuted" because he's an outspoken Christian white boy - - - - - you only STAND UP FOR HIM because he's an outspoken Christian whiteboy. Lets put all the real on the table.

And the NFL doesn't hate God loving people. Half the fucking touchdowns scored some receiver does the sign of the cross, and it's been going on for years. Stop looking under the bed when nothing is there.

He would probably make a good running back, he's big, strong, and fast.

He would probably make a good running back, he's big, strong, and fast.

not running back, maybe a different running position though or tight end.

he doesnt have the footwork of a rb

Here's a recap of his season with the Broncos.

34th place in completion percentage. (Last place)
28th in QB Rating. (Almost last place)

-Mid-season winning streak recap:

First Tebow gets put in vs. a winning team: Detroit. He loses by an embarrassing 35 points. Then, *ALL* Versus .500 or below teams they go on a win streak, vs. teams whom *ALL* did not make the playoffs. Of *ALL* of these sucky sucky teams, they literally had trouble winning each of these games, mostly in OT or within the last few seconds of the 4th quarter. Tebow was not the reason why they even hung in there, as his stats are disgustingly bad.

-With making the playoffs on the line, and finally against an over .500 team, they dropped three straight. New England crushes their soul, Buffalo (a .375 team mind you) wallops them by 26 points, and they lose to KC, the worst team in their Division.

-They luckily still make the playoffs, despite losing their last 3 straight, b/c their division rivals did horrendous as well. They become an 8-8 record playoff team, gross.

-They play a handicapped Steelers team, QB sprained ankle, Center out, top 2 RB's out, etc. and again BARELY are able to squeeze a win out.

-They again face a successful team - and again New England crushes their soul.

And pretty much all of Denver knew that with a Great QB last year, they could have gotten pretty far.

And you're an expert?

The fact that no NFL teams are interested in the guy is pretty convincing

NFL loves to copycat successful trends. This year running QBs who can pass was the big offensive trend. Young players like RGIII, Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick all lead their teams into the playoffs

Seems the market would be ripe for someone with the name recognition of Tim Tebow

Yet, nobody is interested. Why? The guy can't throw and has bad football instincts

Can't get a more convincing argument than that

Tebow isn't a freeagent you dumbass.

Nobody can talk to him till the team releases him or offers him to them. Right now the Jets are still looking for a GM, so no decisions should be made till they have one.

The NFL & ESPN frown on Religion.

pray-endzone.jpg

Bears-Broncos-Footbal_Rank.jpg

Chiefs-Panthers-NFL-prayer-circle-on-field-jpg.jpg

3172982012_aebcddf273-650x400.jpg

And you're an expert?

NFL loves to copycat successful trends. This year running QBs who can pass was the big offensive trend. Young players like RGIII, Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick all lead their teams into the playoffs

Seems the market would be ripe for someone with the name recognition of Tim Tebow

Yet, nobody is interested. Why? The guy can't throw and has bad football instincts

Nobody can talk to him till the team releases him or offers him to them. Right now the Jets are still looking for a GM, so no decisions should be made till they have one.

He will be a free agent right after the Jets cut him

He has no trade value

The NFL & ESPN frown on Religion.

pray-endzone.jpg

Bears-Broncos-Footbal_Rank.jpg

Chiefs-Panthers-NFL-prayer-circle-on-field-jpg.jpg

3172982012_aebcddf273-650x400.jpg

This thread is about ESPN trying to turn the NFL into a social experiment.

Focus.

This thread is a partisan bringing sports into their cynacism where it doesn't belong.

Tebow is a bad NFL qb.

Facts back this up.

It's not a political agenda, it's the truth.

His record doesn't prove that.

Vince Young was a bad NFL QB. His record proves it.

Tebow is a winner. He has limitations. If I had a choice between Tebow and Andrew Luck it's an easy choice. If I had a roster spot open for a proven winner I'd pick him up if he was available. I would have to see for myself if he was as worthless as you libs claim he is.

This thread is about ESPN trying to turn the NFL into a social experiment.

Focus.

This thread is a partisan bringing sports into their cynacism where it doesn't belong.

Tebow is a bad NFL qb.

Facts back this up.

Tebow is a winner. He has limitations. If I had a choice between Tebow and Andrew Luck it's an easy choice. If I had a roster spot open for a proven winner I'd pick him up if he was available. I would have to see for myself if he was as worthless as you libs claim he is.

Umm, Tebow over Luck?

This conversation is over.

He will be a free agent right after the Jets cut him

He has no trade value
ñow you're back-tracking.

His contract is the biggest sticking point. Once he's rè

Head-injuries are talked about on air by ESPN like gun ownwership. "We must stop this." Good luck with that.
Jeez if the league were run by idiots like you they would have never started wearing helmets.

Go back in the thread and look at some comments about not wearing helmets at all. It's interesting to think about. Granted, concussion awareness wasn't nearly as high as it was back when they wore leather helmets but i can't imagine they were leading with their heads back then the way they are now. The helmets they wear now basically allow someone to turn themselves into a head-first battering ram.

Considering that football without a helmet is totally out of the question though, there are some companies out there that are claiming that their new helmets severely limit concussions. The NFL should be seriously looking into these, if they're not already, and looking to make them mandatory.

And mud: Tebow will be a Jaguar and given a chance to compete for the starting job, so don't worry.

Head-injuries are talked about on air by ESPN like gun ownwership. "We must stop this." Good luck with that.
Jeez if the league were run by idiots like you they would have never started wearing helmets.

Go back in the thread and look at some comments about not wearing helmets at all. It's interesting to think about. Granted, concussion awareness wasn't nearly as high as it was back when they wore leather helmets but i can't imagine they were leading with their heads back then the way they are now. The helmets they wear now basically allow someone to turn themselves into a head-first battering ram.

Considering that football without a helmet is totally out of the question though, there are some companies out there that are claiming that their new helmets severely limit concussions. The NFL should be seriously looking into these, if they're not already, and looking to make them mandatory.

And mud: Tebow will be a Jaguar and given a chance to compete for the starting job, so don't worry.

That's one of the cool things about football - it constantly demands better protection for the players from the free market - which means there is always another innovation that makes the game safer and makes the folks who invented it more profit. Its win-win.

Its the most awesome game ever invented yet it would not exist today if it refused to change. In the early days, before the forward pass - it was in danger of being outright banned. Then football came up with ways to make the game more exciting AND less dangerous (the forward pass). For the game to survive that legacy must continue.

Tebow is a bad NFL qb.

Facts back this up.

Umm, Tebow over Luck?

This conversation is over.

Good, who needs you.

Between Luck and Tebow I'd pick Luck. No question. Between Blaine Gabbert and Tebow I'd pick Tebow.

Forum List

Back