Erin Moran Dead at 56

Happy days was a great show... RIP Joni. Great actress. Didn't follow or lost track of her after Happy Day's, so I hope her life wasn't a disaster as was the case for many young stars when looking back.

Happy days was a great show... RIP Joni. Great actress. Didn't follow or lost track of her after Happy Day's, so I hope her life wasn't a disaster as was the case for many young stars when looking back.
Kinda was. Pretty sad, but she did it to herself.

Kinda was. Pretty sad, but she did it to herself.
. Sad situation that happens to these people, so I will remember the good times for her, and let the Lord's mercy do the rest.

Most child actors and actresses wind up badly messed up.

Some of their problems include:

1). The problem of sudden wealth, which messes up many adult lottery winners.

2). Drugs and alcoholism in Hollywood and

3). Creepy Jewish pedophiles in Hollywood.

Hollywood often spits them out with a drug addiction and many are mentally scarred from sexual abuse.

She was such a cutie on Happy Days, very sad her life took such a nose dive. I never really heard any news on her in later years except that. I dont think she had any kids.
RIP.

She was such a cutie on Happy Days, very sad her life took such a nose dive. I never really heard any news on her in later years except that. I dont think she had any kids.
RIP.

Married twice, no kids

apparently, a lot of financial problems

Hollywood often spits them out with a drug addiction and many are mentally scarred from sexual abuse.

That does not carry over into adulthood

She had a career that did. She had othe demons and bad choices.

Last time a "celebrity" died (star wars) I did not understand why they had become very "idolized" by some on USMB?

I suppose when Lenny Bias or Bobby Hurley were cut down in their youth, before they became NBA stars (as they were destined)....... I felt sadness. For Older "celebrities"...........not so much.

Oh well, get ready I see a big year ahead. The Silver Hammer dude is hovering around Bush and Carter. These rich Old go directly into hospital bed every time they get a cold. But, what about the always sick homeless guy holding a sign on the median? Nobody cares.

Last edited:

aint that the truth....check out how this guy turned out.....

........now>>>>[URL='http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2011/12/14/clevelanders-agree-we-got-some-ugly-people-here'][/URL]

Steve means creepy Christian pedophiles in Hollywood.
. You are one sick puppy Jake... Christian has nothing to do with your statement, but your war on Christianity is or should be noted. It is my hopes that liberals continue to fail miserably.

........now>>>>
. Well looks usually have no bearing on the situation, but his (I don't give a rip about the way he looks in a slam crazy way), speaks volumes of his condition or of his character. It's sad what happens to people after being such innocent looking little children in life, and then afterwards being shaped or molded into the train wrecks in which they become. Alot of it has blame attached to it, but in some cases it's self made.

........now>>>>
. Well looks usually have no bearing on the situation, but his (I don't give a rip about the way he looks in a slam crazy way), speaks volumes of his condition or of his character. It's sad what happens to people after being such innocent looking little children in life, and then afterwards being shaped or molded into the train wrecks in which they become. Alot of it has blame attached to it, but in some cases it's self made.
It's like Springsteens song ....Glory Days
What do you do when the best days of your life are over at age 20?

Hey, didn't you used to be?
What happened?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back