Epstein's Flight Log Celebrities

Most of them probably didn't know about Epstein's pedo activity,
So there's no point to the list but putting as many people under a cloud as possible, right?
Do you really think that alphabet News Networks will touch this story?
Unresponsive
They should acknowledge yes or no if they took the flight.
They should apologize to the Victims and say to the public that they didn't know about the pedo island.
What is the big deal?

Last edited:
What should happen to all of Jeffery Epstein's friends?
Should nothing happen?
Should they make a public apology?
Should they be banned from entertainment?
View attachment 369566

View attachment 369567

please avert your eyes on #62
Why is Jeffrey Epstein listed on a list of Jeffrey Epstein's friends? What is this really a list of and where did it come from?

Posts by this TroglocratsRdumb and other Trump Supporters need to be verified - lies, half-truths, BIG LIES, rumors, innuendos, character assassinations and conspiracy theories are the grist on which they feed. Some actually believe all of the above, and echo them.

The reader can determine those who are out of touch with reality by the repedity of their posts. Criticism and questioning their claims is responded by angry attacks on the questioner and logical fallacies.
i find it very very interesting how you want more proof for a pedophile but hearsay was all you needed for the now proven false russian dossier that the dems paid for !

Another BIG LIE. Let's look at the Dossier for a close up of who wrote it, and who funded it:

Another BIG LIE. Let's look at the Dossier for a close up of who wrote it, and who funded it:

Then this sniveling bed wetter pisses and moans about how no one takes his posts seriously and mocks him mercilessly.

It takes a special kind of Weapons Grade Stupid Dumb Fuck to believe anything published by the New Yorker, and the rest of that biased media agitprop is speculative at best.

Low and behold, I can find moonbat agitprop that says the opposite....

Go suck a bag of dicks you malignant piece of shit.

Last edited:
Why is Donald Trump not on the list, even though we know for a
Why is Donald Trump not on the list, even though we know for a fact he has flown on Epstein's plane? Could it be that this list is a bunch of made up partisan horseshit?
no faggotland if there was even the tiniest possibility Trump was involved the the left wing media would be celebrating !

This list isn't being advertised as people involved in Epstein's crimes. It's supposedly his flight log. Trump is absent for some reason.

Of course, it's obviously fake anyways. Flight logs aren't just lists of anybody who has ever flown on a given plane.

Come on man....this list is bullshit. No Mitch McConnell? That guy is a sexual dynamo. He'd be the Dark Lord Vader of Pedophile Island.

Ditto Mitt Romney. You know that freaky Mormon dude has had lots of underage poontang. He's like a bully boat on crack. I

Freaks!!!

Come on man...this list is bullshit. No Mitch McConnell? That guy is a sexual dynamo. He'd be the Dark Lord Vader of Pedophile Island.

Ditto Mitt Romney. You know that freaky Mormon dude has lots of underage poontang. He's like a bully boat on crack.

Why is Donald Trump not on the list, even though we know for a fact he has flown on Epstein's plane? Could it be that this list is a bunch of made up partisan horseshit?
no faggotland if there was even the tiniest possibility Trump was involved the the left wing media would be celebrating !
Trump knew Epstein and he did take a flight with him once from FL to NJ.
But, like most of the other celebrities he probably didn't know about the pedo island.
He has already condemned Epstein and he banned him from his FL resort.

You said earlier that these are people who probably didn't know about Epstein's crimes, and I agree Trump probably didn't as well. It just seems convenient that there are a lot of people listed who are hated by the right, but Trump is conveniently omitted from the list. This isn't a real flight log.
read the link

I tried to. It's 73 pages of bad handwriting. It would be an interesting read if I could read it.
dito
While I read it, and you're full of shit. It only specifies the NUMBER of passengers. No where in there does it give names.

THAT data set is bunk.

Try again.

I went to where they CLAIM the passenger manifest came from, and I COULD NOT FIND THE LIST.

I suspect it might be somewhere in the archive, but I can't find the link to the document. You might if you look longer than I did. I spent about 12 minutes.

Here is the original archive link. It might be among the 11 links on the bottom.
Epstein Flight Logs Lolita Express : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

This is the original transcribed tweet images, which makes me think someone did their best to transcribe SOME data, now we have an idea, that the manifest passenger list was probably hand written, with some names illegible and some aliases, and some, probably just initials.

Perhaps after he did, "they" yanked it? It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Perhaps Trump was on the plane, and he was the one that went so many years. . . notice that one that says. . . "illegible?" :auiqs.jpg:

I wonder what he was doing, and why he was so busy in 2000 and 2002? :eusa_think:

iu

flight logs.jpg
flight logs1.jpg
flight logs2.jpg
flight logs3.jpg

Original Tweet.

This list isn't being advertised as people involved in Epstein's crimes. It's supposedly his flight log. Trump is absent for some reason.

Of course, it's obviously fake anyways. Flight logs aren't just lists of anybody who has ever flown on a given plane.

Come on man....this list is bullshit. No Mitch McConnell? That guy is a sexual dynamo. He'd be the Dark Lord Vader of Pedophile Island.

Ditto Mitt Romney. You know that freaky Mormon dude has had lots of underage poontang. He's like a bully boat on crack. I

Freaks!!!

Come on man...this list is bullshit. No Mitch McConnell? That guy is a sexual dynamo. He'd be the Dark Lord Vader of Pedophile Island.

Ditto Mitt Romney. You know that freaky Mormon dude has lots of underage poontang. He's like a bully boat on crack.
There are A LOT of folks that have just first names, going by initials, and aliases on that list. Nothing says they might not just be the ones that are, "passengers," or "males." :dunno:

But, like most of the other celebrities he probably didn't know about the pedo island.

You said earlier that these are people who probably didn't know about Epstein's crimes, and I agree Trump probably didn't as well. It just seems convenient that there are a lot of people listed who are hated by the right, but Trump is conveniently omitted from the list. This isn't a real flight log.
read the link

I tried to. It's 73 pages of bad handwriting. It would be an interesting read if I could read it.
dito
While I read it, and you're full of shit. It only specifies the NUMBER of passengers. No where in there does it give names.

THAT data set is bunk.

Try again.

I went to where they CLAIM the passenger manifest came from, and I COULD NOT FIND THE LIST.

I suspect it might be somewhere in the archive, but I can't find the link to the document. You might if you look longer than I did. I spent about 12 minutes.

Here is the original archive link. It might be among the 11 links on the bottom.
Epstein Flight Logs Lolita Express : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

This is the original transcribed tweet images, which makes me think someone did their best to transcribe SOME data, now we have an idea, that the manifest passenger list was probably hand written, with some names illegible and some aliases, and some, probably just initials.

Perhaps Trump was on the plane, and he was the one that went so many years. . . notice that one that says. . . "illegible?" :auiqs.jpg:

I wonder what he was doing, and why he was so busy in 2000 and 2002? :eusa_think:

iu

View attachment 369640View attachment 369641View attachment 369642View attachment 369643

Original Tweet.

so are you saying that it is sort of Nadler type of "myth"

Freaks!!!

There are A LOT of folks that have just first names, going by initials, and aliases on that list. Nothing says they might not just be the ones that are, "passengers," or "males." :dunno:
yea, it's all just make-believe lol
the truth will come out

read the link

dito

THAT data set is bunk.

Try again.

iu

View attachment 369640View attachment 369641View attachment 369642View attachment 369643

Original Tweet.

Nope, I never said that. I would just like to see the original Data set. I have a suspicion that the person that transcribed that Data has. . . well, let's say, not entirely and unbiased POV.

Freaks!!!

yea, it's all just make-believe lol
the truth will come out
Oh hell, I am positive there are facts behind it all.

But I am not as positive about the whole, "truth" coming out as you are. :heehee:

images

read the link

dito

THAT data set is bunk.

Try again.

iu

Original Tweet.

Nope, I never said that. I would just like to see the original Data set. I have a suspicion that the person that transcribed that Data has. . . well, let's say, not entirely and unbiased POV.

How about some Reporter just ask these people if they used Epstein's plane?
They can just say yes or no.
BTW, I am not accusing them of being pedos or even knowing about Epstein's crimes.
BUT, You know that it would be an hot International News Story though if that they were mostly Republican people taking free rides.
CNN would be foaming at the mouth.
Liberals don't really want "equality" do they.

What should happen to all of Jeffery Epstein's friends?
Should nothing happen?
Should they make a public apology?
Should they be banned from entertainment?
View attachment 369566

View attachment 369567

please avert your eyes on #62
Why is Jeffrey Epstein listed on a list of Jeffrey Epstein's friends? What is this really a list of and where did it come from?
It's q-anon horseshit. Trumpster will believe any goddamned thing.
So will Dems, as long as Obama's dick is in their preferred orifice.

Wow, what a class act you are. How old are you, 13?

Forum List

Back