Epstein's Flight Log Celebrities

What should happen to all of Jeffery Epstein's friends?
Should nothing happen?
Should they make a public apology?
Should they be banned from entertainment?
View attachment 369566

View attachment 369567

please avert your eyes on #62
Why is Jeffrey Epstein listed on a list of Jeffrey Epstein's friends? What is this really a list of and where did it come from?
It's q-anon horseshit. Trumpster will believe any goddamned thing.
So will Dems, as long as Obama's dick is in their preferred orifice.

Why is Donald Trump not on the list, even though we know for a fact he has flown on Epstein's plane? Could it be that this list is a bunch of made up partisan horseshit?
no faggotland if there was even the tiniest possibility Trump was involved the the left wing media would be celebrating !

This list isn't being advertised as people involved in Epstein's crimes. It's supposedly his flight log. Trump is absent for some reason.

Of course, it's obviously fake anyways. Flight logs aren't just lists of anybody who has ever flown on a given plane.

Should nothing happen?
View attachment 369566

View attachment 369567

Why is Jeffrey Epstein listed on a list of Jeffrey Epstein's friends? What is this really a list of and where did it come from?
It's q-anon horseshit. Trumpster will believe any goddamned thing.
So will Dems, as long as Obama's dick is in their preferred orifice.
Yep. Plenty of fools on both sides. Tell me, do you buy the OP?

Should nothing happen?
View attachment 369566

View attachment 369567

No kidding.
1596223911660.jpeg

Should nothing happen?
View attachment 369566

View attachment 369567

No kidding.
View attachment 369600
Her face should be used for birth control, or Bear repellant

Why is Donald Trump not on the list, even though we know for a fact he has flown on Epstein's plane? Could it be that this list is a bunch of made up partisan horseshit?
no faggotland if there was even the tiniest possibility Trump was involved the the left wing media would be celebrating !
Trump knew Epstein and he did take a flight with him once from FL to NJ.
But, like most of the other celebrities he probably didn't know about the pedo island.
He has already condemned Epstein and he banned him from his FL resort.

You said earlier that these are people who probably didn't know about Epstein's crimes, and I agree Trump probably didn't as well. It just seems convenient that there are a lot of people listed who are hated by the right, but Trump is conveniently omitted from the list. This isn't a real flight log.

Should nothing happen?
View attachment 369566

View attachment 369567

read the flight manifest for yourself

Should nothing happen?
View attachment 369566

View attachment 369567

Posts by this TroglocratsRdumb and other Trump Supporters need to be verified - lies, half-truths, BIG LIES, rumors, innuendos, character assassinations and conspiracy theories are the grist on which they feed. Some actually believe all of the above, and echo them.

The reader can determine those who are out of touch with reality by the repedity of their posts. Criticism and questioning their claims is responded by angry attacks on the questioner and logical fallacies.
Says a looney libtard.

First of all I'm not a libtard, I'm a liberal Democrat; nor am I looney. Empirical evidence is clear and convincing that the faux conservative set is both ignorant and dishonest, and not very bright. When faced with a factual opinion, they resort to idiot-grams, such as the one to which I've responded.

Last edited:
We know this as a fact? Show the link!

I'm pretty sure even Trump has never denied flying on Epstein's plane. I could be remembering incorrectly, but even the OP has said he has.

But, like most of the other celebrities he probably didn't know about the pedo island.

You said earlier that these are people who probably didn't know about Epstein's crimes, and I agree Trump probably didn't as well. It just seems convenient that there are a lot of people listed who are hated by the right, but Trump is conveniently omitted from the list. This isn't a real flight log.
read the link

read the link

I tried to. It's 73 pages of bad handwriting. It would be an interesting read if I could read it.

read the link

I tried to. It's 73 pages of bad handwriting. It would be an interesting read if I could read it.
Better to let the good folks at Q-anon read it for you. They'll tell you what to think.

Should nothing happen?
View attachment 369566

View attachment 369567

has anybody blamed Trump yet?

read the link

dito

read the link

Better to let the good folks at Q-anon read it for you. They'll tell you what to think.
yeaaa, it is all just made up stuff LOL
Those Victims will sue and the names of these people will come out

read the link

yeaaa, it is all just made up stuff LOL
Those Victims will sue and the names of these people will come out
Hopefully. It would be good to see the truth come out, and the guilty go down. Until that happens, I'll skip the alt-right propadanda.

Forum List

Back