Epstein's a marked man, too many powerful men (including Clinton) will go down if he testifies...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...he's already "attempted suicide" so they need to keep a 24/7 watch on him, he's in grave danger.

Epstein's a dead man walking. The Leftists feeling threatened by what he can say and prove places him in dire straits. I don't think Epstein will make it to trail.

I always read what people say carefully as it's not always what they want you to believe they are saying.

Bill Richardson is one of those now named.

To be clear, in Governor Richardson’s limited interactions with Mr. Epstein, he never saw him in the presence of young or underage girls. Governor Richardson has never been to Mr. Epstein’s residence in the Virgin Islands. Governor Richardson has never met Ms. Giuffre."

The accuser says she was provider to Richardson for sex. It doesn't say that Epstein was there while it happened or where this happened or that Ms Giuffre was there.

Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Names Powerful Men in Alleged Sex Ring

Epstein's a dead man walking. The Leftists feeling threatened by what he can say and prove places him in dire straits. I don't think Epstein will make it to trail.
Leftists? Epstein had friends from all political persuasions. The two people that should be concerned are Bill Clinton and Trump.

Make his 2001 investment performance PUBLIC....

Let's see the obvious truth that this absolute scumbag KNEW 911 was coming and made tons of money off it...

Leftists? Epstein had friends from all political persuasions. The two people that should be concerned are Bill Clinton and Trump.
Hillary will not screw over Bill. The Prog Party gave her two chances at the Presidency because she kept the rumors/facts on Bill hidden by request or force. She would have probably sold out the party if anything else happened. You just added Trump because it is the stylish thing to do.

Comment:
To date the only republican that's been involved is the prosecutor, and he never went to Epstein's pedophile nests.
The Biggest Bombshells in Newly Unsealed Epstein Documents
Biggest Bombshells in New Epstein Documents
Over 2,000 pages were released Friday about the notorious sex offender and his girlfriend, who is accused of procuring young girls for his abuse.

And now he's dead, just a day after Richardson and Mitchell were named.

Democrats are just plain evil.

I don't think he long arms of the Clinton's could have had anything to do with this. They have no power any longer. I may be mistaken, but I thought I scanned by a headline earlier where it stated other prisoners beat the hell out of the guy.

It's one thing to go to prison for molesting children, and another going in for molesting children and being totally defenseless against other inmates.

I don't think he long arms of the Clinton's could have had anything to do with this. They have no power any longer. I may be mistaken, but I thought I scanned by a headline earlier where it stated other prisoners beat the hell out of the guy.

It's one thing to go to prison for molesting children, and another going in for molesting children and being totally defenseless against other inmates.

Somehow i doubt he was locked up in general population surrounded by murderers. The system can't protect one of the most high-profile criminals in decades? Not from himself or other inmates? Not buying it. this was a hit job.

Somehow i doubt he was locked up in general population surrounded by murderers. The system can't protect one of the most high-profile criminals in decades? Not from himself or other inmates? Not buying it. this was a hit job.

He's been on suicide watch. But to be honest, I'm sure that the guards didn't put their heart into their mission.

We had a case here where a guy kidnapped three young girls and enslaved them for years into their adulthood. One day when he left the house, one of the girls figured out a way to break free, and she did. They got out alive and well, but told authorities the kidnapper talked often about suicide.

So he too was placed on suicide watch, and managed to hang himself anyway. I guess the torture he put those girls through was too much for him to take. Like this case, I'm sure the guards simply turned their head the other way and whistled.

This increases the chance that trump will declare martial law and set up logic tests for voters

Now the men will indeed rise up with trump to stop this crooked deep state and democrats

The logic test for voters at the highest level will have a lot more men than women

A total change of who votes and who serves on juries

Tramp was named too. And Tramp is in power, not the Clintons.

Democrats are breathing a huge sigh of relief today. Democrats have no standards and act accordingly. They can all rest easy knowing their faves will be spared being exposed.

And of course you are simply lying.
Nope, that would be you.
Tramp after years of denying ever being on Epstein's plane, it was revealed by the newly released flight logs that Tramp was in fact on Epstein's plane.

Only in the twisted minds of democrats was Trump named.

Forum List

Back