Epidemic Reveals America's Weakness

How can you fools blame globalism on liberals when republicans invented Neo-Cons? Does being a republican somehow impair one's memory?

How can you fools blame globalism on liberals when republicans invented Neo-Cons?

Do you even know where the neo-cons came from? LOL!
I know who voted for them and preached the "free market" gospel the hardest.

So that's a no, you don't know where they came from. DURR.
Why don't you edumacate me professor? I know where the modern "free market" philosopy came from. Where do you think it came from?

They were liberals who got tired of the Dems making excuses for Communist dictators.
Holy shit.

How can you fools blame globalism on liberals when republicans invented Neo-Cons?

Do you even know where the neo-cons came from? LOL!

Why don't you edumacate me professor? I know where the modern "free market" philosopy came from. Where do you think it came from?

They were liberals who got tired of the Dems making excuses for Communist dictators.
Holy shit.

I know!

That's why they used "neo", it means new.

The United States of America is a weak country. All the flag-waving, patriotic speeches and obtuse declarations of superiority have long seemed overly conspicuous — and history has no sympathy for the delusional. It continually exposes the vulnerability, fragility and inanity of a nation that has the wealth, resources and human intelligence to cultivate a magnificent civilization, but repeatedly sacrifices the common interest and public good on the altar of avarice.

Home of the brave? Coronavirus epidemic reveals America's weakness

You can't fix stupid, but a virus can certainly get rid of a lot of it.
I remember studying US history and how it was an isolationist nation and didnt want to meddle in other countries wars. Back then we did everything ourselves and relied on no one to take care of US, by making our own Autos, medicine, food, you get the drift. Then after WWII and the UN(worthless organization) our elected liberal establishment leaders started selling us short on everything. No longer did we make our stuff in the US of A, but contracted out to Mexico, Japan, Taiwan, and other countries, because those countries were kicking back money to keep those fucking political hacks in power. Today, with the shortages of necessary equipment having to come from CHINA, the place that the virus came from, this is a good lesson to US and our needs to close the borders, become self sufficient and what ever we make over our needs, sell it as profits to other countries, thus having no trade imbalance.
How can you fools blame globalism on liberals when republicans invented Neo-Cons? Does being a republican somehow impair one's memory?
Republicans didn't invent neo-cons. Neo-cons were, as the Father of the Neo-cons, Irving Kristol, said, Democrats who'd been mugged. The became Republicans and, eventually captured the GOP from the Paleo-cons, and the GOP establishment has been a corrupt, open borders, war-monger for Israel ever since.

Holy shit.

I know!

I said "holy shit" because you blew your own argument out of the water. The Neo-cons rejected actual liberalism for an anti-labor, plutocratic pro-war ideology that the republicans made into a new economic religion. The cult of the "invisible hand" was the worst thing that ever happened to the American worker. It's why you still fly into a rage when the government tries to improve the lot of the working class.

Holy shit.

I know!

I said "holy shit" because you blew your own argument out of the water. The Neo-cons rejected actual liberalism for an anti-labor, plutocratic pro-war ideology that the republicans made into a new economic religion. The cult of the "invisible hand" was the worst thing that ever happened to the American worker. It's why you still fly into a rage when the government tries to improve the lot of the working class.

I said "holy shit" because you blew your own argument out of the water.

My "argument", in response to your claim that "republicans invented Neo-Cons" was to ask you......
Do you even know where the neo-cons came from?

I don't know where you got the rest of your strawman from...…..

Holy shit.

I know!

My "argument", in response to your claim that "republicans invented Neo-Cons" was to ask you......

Strawman? It seems to me you are trying to disavow that Neo-conservatism and their "Free Market" flim-flam was and is primarily a republican thing.

The United States of America is a weak country. All the flag-waving, patriotic speeches and obtuse declarations of superiority have long seemed overly conspicuous — and history has no sympathy for the delusional. It continually exposes the vulnerability, fragility and inanity of a nation that has the wealth, resources and human intelligence to cultivate a magnificent civilization, but repeatedly sacrifices the common interest and public good on the altar of avarice.

Too dependent on Big Daddy Government for everything

Holy shit.

I know!

You believe the government(politicians) will improve rhe working classes,or any classes, lives. How sad.

Holy shit.

I know!

Strawman? It seems to me you are trying to disavow that Neo-conservatism and their "Free Market" flim-flam was and is primarily a republican thing.

The facts are free market capitalism has created the greatest country the world has ever known in a very short time. Free market has done more for the poor in this country and around the world than any other economic system in history. Sorry, despite your feeeeelllllinnnnggssss , these are facts.

Well.........it showed that the world loses it's mind over Toilet paper........

Showed us that we need to produce our own goods......

Showed us the Media will use anything for politics........

Now this been an invasion by something we could have killed with guns.......Well shit that would have shown something different........LOL

coronavirus-toilet-paper-18.png

Holy shit.

I know!

Strawman?

Yes. That's when you argue against something I never claimed.

You must be Chinese.