Epic classic meltdown from a white woman on Spirit Airlines

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Obvious left wing American white woman here. How can I tell? Can't you tell?

Where the holy water when you need it?

Obviously she is white, but left wing? Who knows based on the video. I have only seen one women act like this in my entire life and she was drunk and on bipolar meds. Raging out of control lunatic. Disturbing shit there.

Likely liberal....like the famous video of the Prius driver who melted down and assaulted the truck family. Those progressive women are always miserable and angry....always one bad moment from a head explosion.

I haven't been on a plane since the spring of 1991. Thank you for letting me what it is that I have not missed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (age 36 this Saturday)

I pity people look at everything through the lense of blind partisanship. I imagine it must be a terribly miserable existence.

If ever that was a Trump supporter, this white bitch was it.....entitled, white knowing them sorry ass negro's wasn't gonna touch a hair on that pretty little white head......cause we all know what they've done to Asian's who don't get out of seats and Negro's....a bullet awaits...yeah, this was a Make America Gag again, lunatic Trumpite!!

USMB top racist ranter is here ....
603165-200.png

She was probably a smoker. Do you know how long it can be between cigs when you're flying, especially if there are connections, etc.?
I could not make out a single thing she was screaming about--think I heard bitch a few times, but that was it. Did anyone figure out what the problem was?
There is definitely no way anyone responsible would say this is a "leftie," but that's what the right wing around here is like. Fling shit, no accountability.

She was probably a smoker. Do you know how long it can be between cigs when you're flying, especially if there are connections, etc.?
I could not make out a single thing she was screaming about--think I heard bitch a few times, but that was it. Did anyone figure out what the problem was?
There is definitely no way anyone responsible would say this is a "leftie," but that's what the right wing around here is like. Fling shit, no accountability.
yea, the left wing dont do that. Never ever evuh

If you want to hear her words, go to Youtube, the bitch got issues!!

WHo knows....she claimed to be having PTSD and said she was a veteran, then claimed her brother is a Marine sniper and they better not *uck with her.
Clearly she is very unstable.

yea, the left wing dont do that. Never ever evuh
Don't start iceberging me.

Forum List

Back