Epic Beard Man

I don't know what VDare is but they say they are glad to see someone fight back. Hilarious cause I have seen people fight back for a long time. These inner city thug fuckers are animals and need put in their place from time to time.

VDare is an anti-immigration site run by Peter Brimelow, author of "Alien Nation." They run a bunch of writers, but unlike mainstream conservative outlets, they allow pro-whites to write, too.

I don't know what VDare is but they say they are glad to see someone fight back. Hilarious cause I have seen people fight back for a long time. These inner city thug fuckers are animals and need put in their place from time to time.

You are really hard core when it comes to faulting Blacks for criminal acts. Did a Black ever do anything to you or a member of your family? It seems that if it were up to you all Black Americans would be shipped out of this country, no matter where. Am I right?

You are really hard core when it comes to faulting Blacks for criminal acts. Did a Black ever do anything to you or a member of your family? It seems that if it were up to you all Black Americans would be shipped out of this country, no matter where. Am I right?

If they chose to be sure. No I am not like that at all. In the 70's, 80's and 90's liberal policies like bussing blacks from the east side to the west side destroyed the city I lived in. If people were aware of what happened to neighborhoods when blacks moved in and tried to prevent it they were labeled racist when all they were doing was using common sense.

That shit that happened to the epic beard guy was common place everywhere you went. Sometimes you could fight the good fight, sometimes you get your ass handed to you. I don't hate blacks as you seem to think, but I hold no favor toward them either. I think that any black wanting to earn their way legally has that right to do so and I would fight for them to be able to if there were racist reasons they couldn't. But as far as feeling like a person should be given a break due to the color of their skin, fuck that.

Forum List

Back