EPA says Roundup weed killer is safe, in a win for Bayer

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
After two recent defeats in court, Bayer has won a round — this one delivered by regulators — as it contends with more than 10,000 lawsuits claiming a chemical in its widely used Roundup weed killer causes cancer. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on Tuesday said it "continues to find that there are no risks to public health when glyphosate is used in accordance with its current label and that glyphosate is not a carcinogen."
EPA says Roundup weed killer is safe, in a win for Bayer

'When used in accordance with its current label"....Of course...Don't get the crap on your skin or breathe it's aerosol and you're good to go.

Chlorine bleach and gasoline would be killing off lots of people too, if they were used as cavalierly as glyphosate has been.

'When used in accordance with its current label"....Of course...Don't get the crap on your skin or breathe it's aerosol and you're good to go.

Chlorine bleach and gasoline would be killing off lots of people too, if they were used as cavalierly as glyphosate has been.

Mmmmm, Glyphosphate! Yummy! :happy-1:

Tune in next week for: "As the Bullshit Dies".

Ever since a landscaper suggested I spray and loaned me some, I'm hooked!

I use the stuff all the time. Last time I bought it, it was on sale for less than half the usual price, and they threw in a gallon re-fill. So I am an unintended beneficiary of the tree-huggers' campaign against this product.

Yippee.

I use the stuff all the time. Last time I bought it, it was on sale for less than half the usual price, and they threw in a gallon re-fill. So I am an unintended beneficiary of the tree-huggers' campaign against this product.

Yippee.

I don't use the actual "Round-Up" but it's a Polyglyphosphate mix. Probably less worse for ya. Does not kill as fast as Round up, but more effectively with less.

That being said: I'd be checking those EPA officials' bank accounts. They're not politicians and I'm pretty sure bribe money is illegal for them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back