Eots why did wtc 7 collapse

yes I understand you are Ignorant to the reality that an investigation requires authority and subpoena power access to unreleased documents and a budget...poor lil retarded fizzle

baby steps....

you are getting way ahead of yourself, jackass.

go investigate and find some real evidence. you have none. this is where you need to start. later, if you ever find any evidence you can start getting into the entire subpoena stuff but dont get ahead of yourself. we dont subpoena people just for the fuck of it so we can go fishing.

you want an investigation then YOU pay for it. the US government already had one paid for by the taxpayers. just because you whackos dont like the conclusions doesnt mean all us normal americans need to pay for another investigation that will no doubt reach the same conclusions and you also won't like.

If fire could bring down the buildings wtc 1-2 and 7...then definitely it is safe to assume a combination of the two would have at minimum the same result if the terrorist did not know the towers would fall they may of wanted to increase the damage and shock value with a repeat performance of 93

Ah, a new theory...

"It was an accident, honest injun, theory."

Here's the detailed plan:

1. Have ninjas plant explosives in the basement.

2. Wait for the government to fly remote-controlled airplanes into the the towers.

3. Set off the pre-planted bombs to scare people.

4. Oops...the buildings weren't supposed to fall <we better get out of here>

you think this is real!! ???

Ahh. The ol' "claim it's fake" ploy. Handy, that. :cuckoo:

You've never seen a large-scale battery bank, have you? Each battery (about the same size of a car battery -- sometimes larger, depending on the application) contains 4.3 mega-joules of energy. That's a lotta energy, equal to about 2 pounds of high explosive.

Then there's the corrosive effects of sulphuric acid on steel. You know about that, right? or are you going to pretend that's fake, too?

A car battery weighs about 35 lbs. Each of these UPS batteries weigh about 200 lbs. They are 6.6 times larger than a car battery. There were over 240 of these per UPS system times 6.6 equals 1,584 car batteries. Now that is a hell of a lot of destructive force. Batteries give off hydrogen & oxygen which are basically rocket fuel & high explosive. Lots of people have had car batteries explode due to these gasses building up in the battery. Each of these battery explosions would be seven times more powerful. Packed tightly in racks many would go off at the same time. When heated or smashed they are more volatile.
Eots thinks you're making all that up. :lol:

If fire could bring down the buildings wtc 1-2 and 7...then definitely it is safe to assume a combination of the two would have at minimum the same result if the terrorist did not know the towers would fall they may of wanted to increase the damage and shock value with a repeat performance of 93
ok. So now you make the retarded claim that terrorists planted explosive demolitions in the towers and when set off they failed to bring the building down.

This leaves us with the fire from the plane crashes bringing the buildings down.

Thanks. You have now officially debunked yourself!!

its not a claim moron..I am putting forth the possibility..all I want is a fact driven investigation by honest people to replace the official cover up story
No, all you want to hear is "George Bush blew up the WTC!!!11oneone"

You're destined to go through life bitter and disappointed.

but the fuel was mostly consumed in the initial explosion

Is that why there are witnesses/survivors who smelled "kerosene" smells or "fuel" smells from many of the floors way below the jet impacts?

Can you tell me why William Rodriguez described the man he saw coming out of the elevator at the sub-basement level as having SEVERE BURNS and his SKIN HANGING OFF HIM? Does this sound like explosives caused this type of injury or does it sound like burns?

Good grief eots!

Use your brain for once.

many floors away? how many ? got a link ? he also tells of explosions from beneath him
are you claiming fuel remained unignited and traveled 100 floors down to the sub-basement then exploded ?

many floors away? how many ? got a link ? he also tells of explosions from beneath him
are you claiming fuel remained unignited and traveled 100 floors down to the sub-basement then exploded ?

Sure do. Here's the first link of eyewitness accounts:
insidethenorthtower:witnessaccounts,lobb - 911stories

Just a couple of excerpts from that page:
The scenes passed in surreal succession. Michael Zhu, a 33-year-old resident of South Plainfield, descended 51 stories of the North Tower and escaped before it collapsed, alongside fellow workers bearing burn victims in their arms. In the lobby, he smelled gasoline as the overhead sprinklers soaked his dusty clothing. "I feel like I am going to die," he said

Erik O. Ronningen: The main lobby was a shambles. Chandeliers down; the marble walls in broken piles on the floor; the giant directional signage dangling from the ceilings; all the windows broken, the revolving doors broken and off kilter and the elevator doors all blown out. We walked through water pouring out of the ceiling like Niagara Falls, and sloshed through the darkened Mall in shin-deep water.
Notice that the above description says he was in the LOBBY and the elevator doors were blown out. Doesn't match Christophera's "No elevator access from outside the core at the lobby level of WTC1" does it.

Firefighter John Morabito of ladder 10, which is just 200 yards from the north tower.
“Just inside the front entrance, Morabito found two victims of the fireball. A man, already dead, was pushed against a wall, his clothes gone, his eyeglasses blackened, his tongue lying on the floor next to him. The other was a woman, with no clothes, her hair burned off, her eyes sealed.
Yeah, that sounds like the results of a BOMB explosion doesn't it?

Dave Bobbitt, Port Authority Operations
"It was quite hectic, and we did what we could to stay in contact with the elevator passengers while helping to direct other people out of the building and direct firemen to the stairs and the elevators," Bobbitt remarked. "When entering the North Tower, we saw the marble on the walls was severely cracked, and Riccardelli told everyone to stay back from the walls. Don (Parente) noticed that the doors of elevators number 6 and 7 had been blown out." –Courage Above and Beyond the Call of Duty: A Report of the September 11, 2001 Experiences of Port Authority Engineers at the World Trade Center
Another quote against the "elevator access outside the core only" bullcrap.

As we got to the third floor of the B stairway, we forced open an elevator door which was burnt on all three sides. The only thing that was remaining was the hoistway door. And inside the elevator were about I didn’t recognize them initially, but a guy from 1 Truck said oh my God, those are people. They were pretty incinerated. And I remember the overpowering smell of kerosene. That’s when Lieutenant Foti said oh, that’s the jet fuel. I remember it smelled like if you’re camping and you drop a kerosene lamp.
Kerosene smell, 3rd floor. People incinerated. Does this happen with explosives??

That’s the first thing that got me. That and in front of one of the big elevator banks in the lobby was a desk and I definitely made out one of the corpses to be a security guard because he had a security label on his jacket. I’m assuming that maybe he was at a table still in a chair and almost completely incinerated, charred all over his body, definitely dead. And you could make out like a security tag on his jacket. And I remember seeing the table was melted, but he was still fused in the chair and that elevator bank was melted, so I imagine the jet fuel must have blown right down the elevator shaft and I guess caught the security guard at a table, I guess at some type of checkpoint
Another elevator door description proving Christophera wrong. Jet fuel reference.

There are many more eots. Go read. I'll wait here.

:eusa_whistle:

How about this quote from Willie?:
And at that terrible day when I took people out of the office, one of them totally burned because he was standing in front of the freight elevator and the ball of fire came down the duct of the elevator itself, I put him on the ambulance

CNN.com - Transcripts

Ball of fire came down the shaft.

Hmmmmm.

More from Willie:
William Rodriguez worked on the basement level of the north tower and was in the building when the first plane struck his building.

"We heard a loud rumble, then all of a sudden we heard another rumble like someone moving a whole lot of furniture," Rodriguez said. "And then the elevator opened and a man came into our office and all of his skin was off."

This was from him on September 12th, 2001. Here is the link:
CNN.com - Collapsed Trade Center towers still dangerous - September 12, 2001

So one day after the attacks, he says "loud rumbles like someone moving furniture". Does that sound like an explosion from below that pushed him upward and cracked the ceiling?????

Why did his story change about this "explosion" over time eots?

Any clue?

More from Willie:
William Rodriguez worked on the basement level of the north tower and was in the building when the first plane struck his building.

"We heard a loud rumble, then all of a sudden we heard another rumble like someone moving a whole lot of furniture," Rodriguez said. "And then the elevator opened and a man came into our office and all of his skin was off."
This was from him on September 12th, 2001. Here is the link:
CNN.com - Collapsed Trade Center towers still dangerous - September 12, 2001

So one day after the attacks, he says "loud rumbles like someone moving furniture". Does that sound like an explosion from below that pushed him upward and cracked the ceiling?????

Why did his story change about this "explosion" over time eots?

Any clue?
he met Alex Jones

several others repeat the same story as Willie

Why did you skip my question?

Why did Willie change his story eots? Why was it "rumbling furniture" the day after when it was fresh in his mind and then later it became "explosion below him that tossed him upwards"?

Any ideas?

How do "explosives" cause skin to hang from ones body and cause massive burns?

Any clue?

still wailing for that smell of kerosene in the sub-basement link

Why? I showed you links to the lobby where they smelled it. You wanted links about "many floors below" and you got them.

What now that I've provided you these eyewitness reports of the "kerosene smell" from lobby and first few floors?

explosions cause fires ..

Let's see. eots wants to be diffcult.

Kerosene smell, melted name tags, people's eyes melted shut, fireballs, people dead in positions that say they were killed instantly...

Yeah that sounds like things that explosions cause and not a lit ball of jetfuel. Do you know how stupid you sound? Really?

Please explain how this happened from explosives. If it was explosives, how did the concussion not knock the person out of the chair and away from the desk? SO I guess your "explosives" caused a fire that burned this person and he just sat at his desk while he burned right?
That’s the first thing that got me. That and in front of one of the big elevator banks in the lobby was a desk and I definitely made out one of the corpses to be a security guard because he had a security label on his jacket. I’m assuming that maybe he was at a table still in a chair and almost completely incinerated, charred all over his body, definitely dead. And you could make out like a security tag on his jacket. And I remember seeing the table was melted, but he was still fused in the chair and that elevator bank was melted, so I imagine the jet fuel must have blown right down the elevator shaft and I guess caught the security guard at a table, I guess at some type of checkpoint

What an idiot you are.

fires cause explosions.

name one building implosion that caused a fire. :lol:

how is it possible for these people to witness explosive demolitions, if thats what they were, and then make it out of the building before it collapsed? did the explosive demolitions not work?!! :cuckoo:

fires cause explosions.

name one building implosion that caused a fire. :lol:

how is it possible for these people to witness explosive demolitions, if thats what they were, and then make it out of the building before it collapsed? did the explosive demolitions not work?!! :cuckoo:

been through that one all ready fizzle ..you guy as are just rambling now

Forum List

Back