Enviro Nazi's Burn Tires, Shoot at Police, Toss Flamable Bombs at Police at Pipeline Protest

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The good ol left, things to come everyday with Hillary in charge.

MORTON COUNTY — A no-surrender line became a line of retreat as a militarized police force overwhelmed hundreds of Dakota Access Pipeline protesters and pushed them from a front line of resistance back to the main camp.

Over the course of five hours, starting around noon, police pressed the protesters half a mile south on N.D. Highway 1806, away from a new camp they built Sunday directly atop the pipeline easement.

The unrest continued into the evening hours with police reporting two fires on the nearby Backwater Bridge and people throwing Molotov cocktails at police. Authorities also reported two incidents of shots fired. One woman allegedly fired a handgun towards police while being arrested. An armed man, who was allegedly run off the road by protesters and possibly not connected to the protest, is being treated for a gunshot in his hand.

Keep reading…

Why do they hate pipes so much?

At least some of the regressive crowd use them as an excuse to loot, but these people seem only moronic.

Why do they hate pipes so much?

At least some of the regressive crowd use them as an excuse to loot, but these people seem only moronic.
If you hold a pipe just right and look at it in a certain angle, it can resemble an assault weapon barrel.
Its the age old assault pipe fear.
Or, these people are just total F-ing idiots.

Sounds like Liberals and BLM at Ferguson....Baltimore....

That's what I've always found curious about you lot, you would be "conservatives". You're ostensibly against big govt, but you never miss an opportunity to back it against the unsubstantial people, and anytime the unsubstantial people rise up to resist, you label them "leftists". You worship corporate power, even when it takes over your alleged representative govt.

Course the Bundy boys was patriots.

What does this have to do with anything?

I'm not sure I could explain it in such a manner that a hominid of your caliber could grasp.
that is true. I have noticed at work that the mentally ill have this certain understanding of each other. When those of us that are not in their mental capacity listen to them we have no clue what they are saying, but the mentally ill guy hes talking to gets it every time.
So, I suppose that the mentally strong would have a problem understanding things that you say. Its not your fault, its not the fault of us that dont suffer, its more like a language barrier.
Babble on, there are plenty here that will understand you.

I'm not sure I could explain it in such a manner that a hominid of your caliber could grasp.
that is true. I have noticed at work that the mentally ill have this certain understanding of each other. When those of us that are not in their mental capacity listen to them we have no clue what they are saying, but the mentally ill guy hes talking to gets it every time.
So, I suppose that the mentally strong would have a problem understanding things that you say. Its not your fault, its not the fault of us that dont suffer, its more like a language barrier.

Well let's hope you find professional help.

anytime the unsubstantial people rise up to resist, you label them "leftists"

That's just pathetic. Rise up to "resist" what, a pipeline? Get real. These are salaried employees of some of the bigger "green" groups that endlessly lie about Global Warming. They don't care JACK SHIT about the environment. They care about spreading FEAR and getting CASH from that FEAR. And, as expected, they are Democrats and "leftists."

might have been easier before the ACA made it too expensive to get medical care.
Maybe you should have thought about this before kissing the kenyan ass.

might have been easier before the ACA made it too expensive to get medical care.
Maybe you should have thought about this before kissing the kenyan ass.

Maybe you should know what you're talking about some day, have a nice weekend.

Forum List

Back