Atlanta Ga.....Massive police response after protesters clash with police

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Currently, A massive police response is underway at Atlanta’s Future Public Safety Training Facility in Grant Park where hundreds of Activists and protesters are currently clashing with police to stop Cop city with reports of protesters throwing Molotov cocktails and lighting....A police surveillance tower on fire.

Well, unless they break out the belt-feds I guess at least future Atlanta PD will have top-rated combat skills if they have to fight their way into and out of the police academy every day.

That shit ain't gonna fly in GA. Fucking commies got a rude awakening coming. If it's anything like it was..yeah.

Be lucky if they're not found hanging from trees all over the place.

ANTIFA is against firefighters now?

The Fed ain't gonna do anything about these domestic terrorists, it's all going to have to be intra-state, and ANTIFA is about to have a bad time.

Years of bad times with big dick gay prisoners. And they got them foot-long shanks in GA, too.

Last edited:
Currently, A massive police response is underway at Atlanta’s Future Public Safety Training Facility in Grant Park where hundreds of Activists and protesters are currently clashing with police to stop Cop city with reports of protesters throwing Molotov cocktails and lighting....A police surveillance tower on fire.

Well, unless they break out the belt-feds I guess at least future Atlanta PD will have top-rated combat skills if they have to fight their way into and out of the police academy every day.

Ugly idiot leftists.

That shit ain't gonna fly in GA. Fucking commies got a rude awakening coming. If it's anything like it was..yeah.

Be lucky if they're not found hanging from trees all over the place.
R.0be98041be557e584f047f8e816ff44a

I thought ANTIFA was busy vandalizing bars that had the nerve to show Harry Potter on their TV’s?
Apparently they're messing around in Georgia. I'm curious to see how this goes.

Local LEOS may just deputize the citizenry and then it's open season. And Georgia boys know how to hunt.

Dogs and all. Yeah, they don't hunt like me, (mostly) they use dogs and Bubbas and radios.

How is this not terrorism one might ask?

It isn't "right wing".
It's domestic terrorism, and the Fed is not interested in doing their jobs. That's how it is.

If they were, they would have headed this shit off at the pass and arrested all the little fucktards already.

Will Georgia have law and order or not? I'm leaning towards they will. :dunno:

Forum List

Back