Entire country of Italy on lockdown...

Italy is a major immigrant destination. Illegals are picked up in leaky boats and brought to Italy.

I must say.....Venice will be grateful for this lockdown :113:.....I don't think poor Venice can take another one this monstrous cruise ships...with thousands and thousands of creatures....destroying what once was a lovely historical place...

Ban all monstrous cruise ships.....thay are destroying the Earth!

Drumpf has nothing to do with Italy. Hes a fuckup of colossal magnitude but he is not important enough to make the virus show up in Italy.

I've already pointed this out. Italy's outbreak is directly related to their association with China, which has been spending hundreds of millions of dollars on projects there.

Drumpf has nothing to do with Italy. Hes a fuckup of colossal magnitude but he is not important enough to make the virus show up in Italy.

I've already pointed this out. Italy's outbreak is directly related to their association with China, which has been spending hundreds of millions of dollars on projects there.
I didnt say anything or ask you anything about what you pointed out. I said Drumpf is a fuckup but he had nothing to do with the outbreak in Italy.

I didnt say anything or ask you anything about what you pointed out. I said Drumpf is a fuckup but he had nothing to do with the outbreak in Italy.

So where has he been "important enough" to make the virus show up?

I do hope and pray that those monstrous gigantic cruise ships..........stop...cut your size in half.....

My God.....

Cut your gigantic size in half,,,,you greedy morons.....think of all the Historical places.....

GOD I despice those monstrous cruise shits

I do hope and pray that those monstrous gigantic cruise ships..........stop...cut your size in half.....

My God.....

Cut your gigantic size in half,,,,you greedy morons.....think of all the Historical places.....

you couldnt pay me to take a trip on those giant boats. we have seen so many things go wrong once these cruise ships are about 100 to 400/500 miles off shore, and then all hell breaks loose and no place to run to

My God.....

Pray to your Lard and Master....maybe he'll do something. Hasn't done anything yet.

So where has he been "important enough" to make the virus show up?
In that wasteland that masquerades as your brain.

Lock down in NYS

8gu41mh.png

an.jpg

Based on reports from the doctors in Italy, Iran, and S. Korea, this is 100% a bio weapon we are dealing with. Now whether it was intentional or they lost control is to be determined.

At first I too laughed at those who are exaggerating it and taking drastic measures such as closing schools, but have now changed my mind entirely. People dying within 72 hours of showing up for testing. Some as young as 30 or 40 show up looking perfectly fine just complaining of headaches, after testing positive their CT scans show their lungs are completely filled with fluid and are beyond help, so don't believe this "it hits the seniors only". The lungs filled with fluid seems to be the consistent indicator, and therefore evidence that we are dealing with something engineered by humans. When you spray a bug with in insecticide, they all die the same way too.

So take care of your loved ones and friends, make sure they disinfect and wash their hands routinely, and avoid shaking hands when you can. Carry a small disinfectant in your pockets and purse at all times for when you handle money or are in contact with others. Clean the counters and desks at home and work.

Peace out.

Forum List

Back