Entire Class Of 2022 At New Orleans All Black Catholic School Accepted Into College

To those celebrating, the obvious observation is y'all think segregation is good and results in Black success stories. :dunno: And so desegregation must cause Black failure. :dunno: Therefore, diversity is bad. :heehee:

The St. Augustine High School class of 2022 celebrates more than just their graduation.

A viral tweet posted by a parent of a graduate shows the graduating class of 100 students dancing and rejoicing in the streets outside the church that held their commencement ceremony.

According to Twitter user @Kay_Jeaux, the graduating class has received college acceptances and accumulated over 9 million dollars in scholarships.

“It’s late but I don’t care. The world deserves to see this black boy joy. Congratulations to THE St. Augustine High School class of 2022,” She said. “100% college acceptance. $9.2M in scholarships. Straight out of the 7th ward of New Orleans. Let that make headlines! Dance!”

Job well done.

Who can't help but acknowledge these young folks.

There was another story about a graduating senior class getting an Anonymous full paid scholarships announced at graduation. Aint America wonderful? LOL...

Got it slightly wrong. Black college grad class gets scholarships anonymously paid !!!!!

To those celebrating, the obvious observation is y'all think segregation is good and results in Black success stories. :dunno: And so desegregation must cause Black failure. :dunno: Therefore, diversity is bad. :heehee:

That's an interesting take. THere IS a move afoot to bring back segregation and this time it's not George Wallace leading the way... Integration, multi=culturalism dead? MAYBE..

The segregation concept is definitely the underlying objective of the establishment assuming no race mixing like every ad nowadays of Asians, Blacks, Browns and an occasional White having a BBQ or whatever. :laugh: A divided country is a weak country. That is what the Sleepy Joe Regime is relying on.

Last edited:
The St. Augustine High School class of 2022 celebrates more than just their graduation.

A viral tweet posted by a parent of a graduate shows the graduating class of 100 students dancing and rejoicing in the streets outside the church that held their commencement ceremony.

According to Twitter user @Kay_Jeaux, the graduating class has received college acceptances and accumulated over 9 million dollars in scholarships.

“It’s late but I don’t care. The world deserves to see this black boy joy. Congratulations to THE St. Augustine High School class of 2022,” She said. “100% college acceptance. $9.2M in scholarships. Straight out of the 7th ward of New Orleans. Let that make headlines! Dance!”

Job well done.

I applaud them

The segregation concept is definitely the underlying objective of the establishment assuming no race mixing like every ad nowadays of Asians, Blacks, Browns and an occasional White having a BBQ or whatever. :laugh: A divided country is a weak country. That is what the Sleepy Joe Regime is relying on.
Agreed, Biden and his democrat followers hate America and Americans. They will stop at nothing to destroy us all.

Cat Breath, that is what Thomas Sowell indicated back in the early 90's when extreme preferential treatment for Blacks began in full swing. Blacks who could actually perform at an academic level, obviously very few relatively, generally do fine at institutions like Howard University. Not at Harvard. Back then before the fake ass degrees of today like gender studies. People might recall Micheal Obama's senior thesis at Princeton. It was about how she felt weird being there. :dunno:
See folks it is racist like this POS, bitchyboy and Tipsyhag that work to keep this country divided, it's actually a damn shame.

Job well done.

Praise the Lord this class had parents concerned enough with their kids education that they avoided public schooling! Well done!

How many will still be in college in a year?
First, congratulations to the graduates.

Second, it's nice to read such uplifting news.

Third, the media are playing this up big, for usually certain young people are in the news for negative behavior.

Fourth, re: the question that I have quoted, I am pretty sure that the answer is: VERY FEW.

Fifth, the liberals are really doing a disservice to students of ALL ethnicities by pushing college for all.

Sixth, the university should be for only a small group of graduates. Most high school graduates need to attend some kind of trade school, where they can learn needed skills and earn a good middle-class salary.

Congrats to them all!!
First, congratulations to the graduates.

Second, it's nice to read such uplifting news.

Third, the media are playing this up big, for usually certain young people are in the news for negative behavior.

Fourth, re: the question that I have quoted, I am pretty sure that the answer is: VERY FEW.

Fifth, the liberals are really doing a disservice to students of ALL ethnicities by pushing college for all.

Sixth, the university should be for only a small group of graduates. Most high school graduates need to attend some kind of trade school, where they can learn needed skills and earn a good middle-class salary.
As for number five agreed. We either have or are developing shortages of truck drivers, warehouse workers, tradesmen and push kids to go to school who could making a nice living and possibly develop their own business eventually to go get often unproductive college degrees

Forum List

Back