Entertainment.... hollywood 'stars' with children who are gender confused

Madonna stopped being relevant in about 1990 or so. I keep hoping that if we just stop talking about her, she'll fuck off and die.

She used to have a remarkably beautiful voice, when she was much younger, before all the drugs or whatever the Hell else she's been doing to herself took their toll.

I was thinking, earlier, of Karen Carpenter, and how it seems that many of the most talented end up dying so young. I think that's probably what has happened to Madonna, but somehow she has failed to understand that she died a few decades ago, so she keeps on pretending and acting as if she is still alive.

There's a lot of this but this is interesting today. Madonna after her last extreme facelift. There's something not real or perhaps the term paranormal is more fitting. Here she is with her son on their way to a sporting event and he is wearing a dress. The two of them together...does that strike you as mom and son or more like girlfriend/boyfriend. She's nutz.

View attachment 653626

I saw this a couple days ago . It's creepy. He's wearing a dress. I have sons and brothers that I love dearly. Why would you encourage such crap?

She used to have a remarkably beautiful voice, when she was much younger, before all the drugs or whatever the Hell else she's been doing to herself took their toll.

I was thinking, earlier, of Karen Carpenter, and how it seems that many of the most talented end up dying so young. I think that's probably what has happened to Madonna, but somehow she has failed to understand that she died a few decades ago, so she keeps on pretending and acting as if she is still alive.
Well said.

Forum List

Back