ENOUGH....Time for Gun Control....NOW

There is a shooter, so let's make sure everyone is completely unarmed and at the mercy of the next shooter that comes along.

Seriously, why on earth do you think that makes any sense whatsoever?

No sane person wants a complete gun ban. Be rational.

As an independent, I am curious: What is the danger in having A. background checks, B. psychological examinations, and/or C. a limitation or ban on military-grade, semi-automatic machine guns that nobody NEEDS (I can understand the need for some sort of weaponry, but personally I feel that it is a little extreme)?

I personally feel that one of the functions of a government is to protect their people, and these guns, clearly, endanger many people.

Dude, if you don't know that answer, then you sir are a lost cause. Explaining anything to folks such as yourself is pointless. You have no thought process, you only believe what someone tells you to believe. That's sick.

So we're stooping to false equivalencies?

Has anyone's suicide ever directly caused another person's death or wounding, permanent physical maiming or hospitalization? You know.....like a bullet?

Gee, G, you disappoint me.

Its an example of the differences in culture that play far more of a role than the availability of firearms. Its something you cannot grasp because you are useless pus sucking troll asshole.

Bullshit.

In Los Angeles, a kid sees a movie, reads a book, or plays a video game where violence is involved, gets up, goes to the local sporting goods store, buys a gun (or takes one his parents have) and uses it thinking the result will be just like the movie, book or video game.

In London, a kid sees the same movie, reads the same book or plays the same video game where violence is involved, gets up and goes out side totally unarmed because he cannot buy a gun and his parent's couldn't either without incredibly close scrutiny.

So why should that mean "I" can't get a gun? Or why "I" should have to wait, or only get a certain type of gun, or be made to pay ridiculous fees to just exercise my constitutional right?

Stop with the "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" crap, its getting old.

Active Shooter at Oregon High School

BREAKING: Reports of active shooter at high school near Portland | Q13 FOX News

PORTLAND — There were multiple reports of an active shooter around 8:30 a.m. at a high school in Troutdale, Oregon.

According to the Columbian Newspaper, area police requested assistance from Clark County Washington sheriff’s deputies at Reynolds High School in Troutdale, Ore. to respond to calls of a possible shooting.

Read more: BREAKING: Reports of active shooter at high school near Portland | Q13 FOX News

Sorry, children. It's time to make it harder to get your shiny, dangerous toys. Too many loonies out there. Every week now.

The "GOOD GUY WITH A GUN" at Walmart ended up in the hospital in Las Vegas. SO there goes that Wayne LaPierre bullshit myth.

Drug deaths far outpace gun deaths and yet you leftist twits are all in on drug legalization.

You make no motherfuckingsense whatsoever.

When junkies start loading up 30 syringes into a magazine and going to school and shooting them into people from 30-60 feet; your asinine comparison may hold water. Until then STFU.

If someone wants to kill themselves with heroin that's their choice. They go shoot up a school full of kids, then it's OUR problem.

There's no correlation between crime rates and drug use, either. New York as an example: Soaring use of heroin but the crime rate hasn't been this low since 1962.

NYC on track to be nation?s safest city | New York Post

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/20/nyregion/new-york-is-a-hub-in-a-surging-heroin-trade.html?_r=0

These shootings always happen in the places where the people are the most liberal.

Seattle and Portland, the two latest school shootings, are filled to the brim with libs.

Yea but right wing nuts are all around us. And where else would a right wing nut go nuts other than a liberal place? Why so angry?

Anyways, this issue confirms my belief that unless it's someone you know, life is not that precious. So don't cry about abortion. No one cares when people die. I feel bad for people who get shot but since no one is going to do anything about it then I guess life really isn't that precious now is it?

Babies are innocent and precious, grown people, not so much.

Has anyone's suicide ever directly caused another person's death or wounding, permanent physical maiming or hospitalization? You know.....like a bullet?

Its an example of the differences in culture that play far more of a role than the availability of firearms. Its something you cannot grasp because you are useless pus sucking troll asshole.

Bullshit.

In Los Angeles, a kid sees a movie, reads a book, or plays a video game where violence is involved, gets up, goes to the local sporting goods store, buys a gun (or takes one his parents have) and uses it thinking the result will be just like the movie, book or video game.

In London, a kid sees the same movie, reads the same book or plays the same video game where violence is involved, gets up and goes out side totally unarmed because he cannot buy a gun and his parent's couldn't either without incredibly close scrutiny.

And then at 2:00am in the morning some nut job with a gun comes in and the family is taken out and unable to defend themselves. They couldn't call the police because they were taken so fast due to the surprise nature of the entry. It's amazing the cluelessness of the left.

Bullshit.

So why should that mean "I" can't get a gun? Or why "I" should have to wait, or only get a certain type of gun, or be made to pay ridiculous fees to just exercise my constitutional right?

My bet is if it were YOUR child, you wouldn't say that.

Or are you saying your own kids are disposable?

================

Actually, this attitude is indicative of a very real problem in the US sand maybe Marty wouldn't care if it was his own child.

Many simply do not care about children. If they were fetuses, they'd be worth saving. Children though? Not so much.

Bullshit.

And then at 2:00am in the morning some nut job with a gun comes in and the family is taken out and unable to defend themselves. They couldn't call the police because they were taken so fast due to the surprise nature of the entry. It's amazing the cluelessness of the left.

But it's okay if nutjobs can get guns because that way martybegan doesn't have to wait

No sane person wants a complete gun ban. Be rational.

Correct, no sane people would want that, but many in the Democratic Party definitely do.

As an independent, I am curious: What is the danger in having A. background checks, B. psychological examinations, and/or C. a limitation or ban on military-grade, semi-automatic machine guns that nobody NEEDS (I can understand the need for some sort of weaponry, but personally I feel that it is a little extreme)?

It's called the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Privileges.

I personally feel that one of the functions of a government is to protect their people, and these guns, clearly, endanger many people.

I can protect myself, thanks. Maybe that's a problem for you, but it's not for me.

Drug deaths far outpace gun deaths and yet you leftist twits are all in on drug legalization.

When junkies start loading up 30 syringes into a magazine and going to school and shooting them into people from 30-60 feet; your asinine comparison may hold water. Until then STFU.

If someone wants to kill themselves with heroin that's their choice. They go shoot up a school full of kids, then it's OUR problem.

There's no correlation between crime rates and drug use, either. New York as an example: Soaring use of heroin but the crime rate hasn't been this low since 1962.

NYC on track to be nation?s safest city | New York Post

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/20/nyregion/new-york-is-a-hub-in-a-surging-heroin-trade.html?_r=0

So the crack fueled surge in crime never happened in the 80's? The 70's heroin crisis never happened?

Idiot.

Active Shooter at Oregon High School

BREAKING: Reports of active shooter at high school near Portland | Q13 FOX News

PORTLAND — There were multiple reports of an active shooter around 8:30 a.m. at a high school in Troutdale, Oregon.

According to the Columbian Newspaper, area police requested assistance from Clark County Washington sheriff’s deputies at Reynolds High School in Troutdale, Ore. to respond to calls of a possible shooting.

Read more: BREAKING: Reports of active shooter at high school near Portland | Q13 FOX News

Sorry, children. It's time to make it harder to get your shiny, dangerous toys. Too many loonies out there. Every week now.

The "GOOD GUY WITH A GUN" at Walmart ended up in the hospital in Las Vegas. SO there goes that Wayne LaPierre bullshit myth.

Here's an idea.. go fuck yourself you semi-literate, mouth breathing basement dweller.

:lol:

It's a free country. You can keep wishing for that to happen, but it won't. And you referring to other people as children makes this the ironic post of the day.

How so?

In 2006, Japan had 32,115 suicides.

Logic escapes you. The Japanese know that if someone fires a bullet from a gun into someone else's body, that person may die. That's why they enacted strict gun laws. When it comes to murder, they seem to have a higher regard for innocent life than assholes like you have, don't they? That's not a cultural difference, that's plain common sense.

Last edited:
These bitches will scream that their privacy is being invaded, all the while posting the latest intimate details of their lives on Facebook, or worse, posting photos of their GUNS on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

I bet a majority of them use Gmail instead of SSL encrypted email programs. Google OWNS your email as soon as you hit the send button. But these Ammo-sexuals fear an invasion of their privacy.

Tell us again who the child is.

Here's an idea.. go fuck yourself you semi-literate, mouth breathing basement dweller.

:lol:

Love seeing RWs shot down so completely that all they can do is whine 3rd grade level insults.

Try answering the post ...

Bullshit.

Not sure what you mean...I was jut totally debunking your asinine "it's culture" post.

As for your latest post, feel free to get as many guns as you can afford. Every licences should come with a hefty liability policy though...just in case your kid takes your gun to school and opens up on his class mates, yours discharges while cleaning and offs your neighbor, you forget to clear the chamber and the round inside is spent totally by accident, the weapon is dropped and discharges, it's stolen and someone else uses it, etc...

Society has a right to protect itself from paying for the mayhem caused by guns just as we protected ourselves from head injuries from motor cycles, seat belts, etc...

Logic escapes you. The Japanese know that if someone fires a bullet from a gun into someone else's body, that person may die. That's why they enacted strict gun laws.

Their culture has always been one of restricting the use of force to a given class. The US, on the other hand is based on a culture of individual freedom AND responsibility.

They enacted strict gun control laws because that is what the population wants and allows, and they do not have a constitutional amendment to protect those who DO want to own firearms. We have such and amendment, so kindly go suck off a gopher.

Forum List

Back