Enough of this transgender nonsense.

No need. I have an excellent memory, and can recall you getting your rhetorical ass kicked quite well without the refresher.

Did you have anything to say that WOULDN'T confirm your ignorance to the world, or did you want to just continue in the same vein?
Easy question, you have a baby with both male and female genitals. What sex is it?

I see you admit defeat and surrender. I accept. You may stop waving your white flag now.
Answer the question, bitch.

It's a genetic mutation. :D
Nope.

Easy question, you have a baby with both male and female genitals. What sex is it?

Easy answer. Your surrender has been accepted, quit offering it and move on.

Straw man. I also have a lot of body parts in common with my dog and cat, but I think we can agree - at least, I hope we can; with you, one can never tell - that the differences nevertheless outweigh the similarities.
The differences in that case aren't that large either.

Thanks for sharing, Gregor Mendel.

Tell us the truth: how often do people find you wandering aimlessly and have to bring you home for your own safety? Once a week? Twice?
Stupid people don't understand smart people. It's okay, I'll give you a pass.

Must be why you can't understand the difference between a birth defect and a transgendered person with no birth defects. :thup:
I understand the difference. The problem is, you can't tell what is a boy and what is a girl?

You're pretty funny, talking about "not able to tell the difference between a boy and a girl" and then turning around and telling us there's no real difference at all, THEN coming back and telling us that transgenders "feelz" like the opposite sex and that's vitally important, and then telling us yet again that there's no real difference there for them to "feelz" at all, and yet we must attach huge significance to their "feelz" of a difference that you tell us doesn't exist.

Never, EVER wonder why every person who ever encounters you wonders how you manage to walk without confusing your left and right feet and falling down.

I hope every child abused in this way grows up to sue their parents as well as the misguided docs who fed them off label drugs and mutilated their healthy bodies.

I won't exactly fall off my chair in shock when those lawsuits start cropping up. And you know they will.

Parents sue to block transgender daughter's reassignment surgery, citing health concerns

Parents sue to block transgender daughter's reassignment surgery, citing health concerns
transgender-surgery-legal-battle-01f9c855b445e530.jpg

DOYLESTOWN, Pa. — A transgender woman whose parents went to court Wednesday to block her gender-reassignment surgery in Pennsylvania said she would rather die on the operating table than continue living with male anatomy....Her parents, Klaus and Ingrid Kitzler, contend Kitzler is not competent to make an informed decision...Kitzler's surgery had been scheduled for Tuesday in Pennsylvania, but Bucks County Judge C. Theodore Fritsch Jr. stopped it after her parents' lawyers filed for an injunction and asked for time for reflection before she goes through with what they called an irreversible surgery...

It seems to me that if any concerned family member brought up the mental fitness of a potential butcher patient to any judge, there would be a stay placed on that surgery until it was proven that a person who sees male genitals and thinks he's a woman is still "legally competent to make his own radical and life-altering decisions"..

3a49dbe371b5e227800f6a706700c65e.jpg

And a judge found months later that a competency exam wasn't necessary. Unilaterally eliminating a crucial psychological check on an obviously disturbed person at the request of family members... Judge OKs gender surgery opposed by 48-year-old's parents

DOYLESTOWN, Pa. (AP) — A judge on Wednesday cleared the way for a 48-year-old transgender woman to undergo gender-reassignment surgery, rejecting her parents' effort to block the operation because they say she's mentally incompetent.

Christine Kitzler, testifying at an emergency hearing, showed a clear understanding of the three-hour procedure and its risks, Judge C. Theodore Fritsch Jr. said. He dismissed her parents' demand that he appoint a legal guardian and subject her to an independent medical exam.

The Church of LGBT needs to really enjoy this type of judicial activism and law re-writing because it will be seen as a relic of an insane period in American Law. That judge has eyes and could see that this very male person will never be mistaken for a woman, no matter what he does to his healthy genitals or how much he plucks his eyebrows and wears pink lipstick. That judge should not be deemed competent to handle his own affairs..

Upon the news the man-pretending-to-be-a-woman said this:

Beyond her emotional well-being, she said, surgery would enable her to compete as a woman in running events and use the women's locker room at her gym.

I'm sure the events will be fair to the real, limited, actual women competing against him. And I'm sure his naked body, hacked and mutilated will be a welcome sight to women in their showers and locker rooms.

Last edited:

And a judge found months later that a competency exam wasn't necessary. Unilaterally eliminating a crucial psychological check on an obviously disturbed person at the request of family members... Judge OKs gender surgery opposed by 48-year-old's parents

DOYLESTOWN, Pa. (AP) — A judge on Wednesday cleared the way for a 48-year-old transgender woman to undergo gender-reassignment surgery, rejecting her parents' effort to block the operation because they say she's mentally incompetent.

Christine Kitzler, testifying at an emergency hearing, showed a clear understanding of the three-hour procedure and its risks, Judge C. Theodore Fritsch Jr. said. He dismissed her parents' demand that he appoint a legal guardian and subject her to an independent medical exam.

The Church of LGBT needs to really enjoy this type of judicial activism and law re-writing because it will be seen as a relic of an insane period in American Law. That judge has eyes and could see that this very male person will never be mistaken for a woman, no matter what he does to his healthy genitals or how much he plucks his eyebrows and wears pink lipstick. That judge should not be deemed competent to handle his own affairs..

Yikes! This should be concerning to everyone.

I see you admit defeat and surrender. I accept. You may stop waving your white flag now.

Nope.

It's a genetic anomaly, a birth defect. Nothing to do with a person who is transgendered.

Forget transgender, you have a baby with both male and female genitals. What sex is it?

"Forget the topic of the thread, because I keep losing on it. Wander down this irrelevant tangent that I want to make the topic instead!"

So much defeat. So much surrender.

I hope every child abused in this way grows up to sue their parents as well as the misguided docs who fed them off label drugs and mutilated their healthy bodies.

I won't exactly fall off my chair in shock when those lawsuits start cropping up. And you know they will.

transgender-surgery-legal-battle-01f9c855b445e530.jpg

DOYLESTOWN, Pa. — A transgender woman whose parents went to court Wednesday to block her gender-reassignment surgery in Pennsylvania said she would rather die on the operating table than continue living with male anatomy....Her parents, Klaus and Ingrid Kitzler, contend Kitzler is not competent to make an informed decision...Kitzler's surgery had been scheduled for Tuesday in Pennsylvania, but Bucks County Judge C. Theodore Fritsch Jr. stopped it after her parents' lawyers filed for an injunction and asked for time for reflection before she goes through with what they called an irreversible surgery...

It seems to me that if any concerned family member brought up the mental fitness of a potential butcher patient to any judge, there would be a stay placed on that surgery until it was proven that a person who sees male genitals and thinks he's a woman is still "legally competent to make his own radical and life-altering decisions"..
Hey mom and dad, fuck you.

Nope.

Easy answer. Your surrender has been accepted, quit offering it and move on.
Answer the question, bitch, or just STFU. That kind of decision is made all the time.

You say you are hot shit, prove by telling us how you know a boy from a girl?

Nope.

It's a genetic anomaly, a birth defect. Nothing to do with a person who is transgendered.

Forget transgender, you have a baby with both male and female genitals. What sex is it?

"Forget the topic of the thread, because I keep losing on it. Wander down this irrelevant tangent that I want to make the topic instead!"

So much defeat. So much surrender.

Come on your little arrogant bitch, reach into your panties, find your clit, and answer this simple question?

Thanks for sharing, Gregor Mendel.

Tell us the truth: how often do people find you wandering aimlessly and have to bring you home for your own safety? Once a week? Twice?
Stupid people don't understand smart people. It's okay, I'll give you a pass.

Must be why you can't understand the difference between a birth defect and a transgendered person with no birth defects. :thup:
I understand the difference. The problem is, you can't tell what is a boy and what is a girl?

You're pretty funny, talking about "not able to tell the difference between a boy and a girl" and then turning around and telling us there's no real difference at all, THEN coming back and telling us that transgenders "feelz" like the opposite sex and that's vitally important, and then telling us yet again that there's no real difference there for them to "feelz" at all, and yet we must attach huge significance to their "feelz" of a difference that you tell us doesn't exist.

Never, EVER wonder why every person who ever encounters you wonders how you manage to walk without confusing your left and right feet and falling down.
Humans are mostly the same. Mammals are mostly the same. What;s in your underpants doesn't make that much difference, you just think it does and that is because you are one ultra stupid ****.

Do men and women have more that is different or more that is common?

How many body parts do they have in versus not?

Human Body Vocabulary Word List - EnchantedLearning.com

Straw man. I also have a lot of body parts in common with my dog and cat, but I think we can agree - at least, I hope we can; with you, one can never tell - that the differences nevertheless outweigh the similarities.

Lol. You are totally delusional.
Nope. Mammals are mostly the same.

Mammal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And once again, the evidence that leftists have no interest in or understanding of biology rears its ugly head.
The biology, you dumb bitch, is that mammals are mostly the same so saying there are these dramatic differences between men and women is utter bullshit. In children the differences hardly exist.

This doesn't make crap-all difference in the big picture, which is completely beyond the grasp of your tiny mind.
show-me-yours.jpg

Oh geez, Jack or Jill is back and continuing with the mental breakdown. Lol.
Hey dumb bitch number one, are you willing to have all XX's use one bathroom and XY's another, yes or no bitch, just yes or no?

Beyond her emotional well-being, she said, surgery would enable her to compete as a woman in running events and use the women's locker room at her gym.

I'm sure the events will be fair to the real, limited, actual women competing against him. And I'm sure his naked body, hacked and mutilated will be a welcome sight to women in their showers and locker rooms.
Her body will look just fine you idiot. It's not they've never done this before.

Her body will look just fine you idiot. It's not they've never done this before.

PLENTY of these people end up with life long difficulties and shortened life spans.

'I'm tired of doing my hair and make-up': Pensioner, 75, who became a woman in sex change operation 23 years ago wants to be a man again

Now she wants to warn others considering the operation and extend a desperate apology to her family who have disowned her.

Gary says: 'Having a sex change was the biggest mistake of my life. It has left me isolated from my children and feeling like a social misfit. I would do anything to see them again.

'I'm lonely because I want a relationship with a woman but I can't have a physical relationship because I've got no equipment.

'I want to advise others to think twice, it's one heck of a mistake to make and as I have found out there is no going back.'

Gary's horror story began when she sought help for depression from her GP after being made redundant.

During the meeting she admitted to dressing in her wife's clothes for a secret thrill. She says she now realizes this was as far as she ever wanted to go.

But she claims her GP concluded she could have been depressed because she wanted to be a woman and advised her to start taking hormone pills.

'It was all so fussy and time consuming. It was then it hit me, I hadn't wanted to be a woman - I just liked dressing up as one from time to time for a thrill and it should never have gone any further.

'It was devastating. I was a man trapped in a woman's body and I was stuck with it. It was too late to do anything about it. I couldn't believe I had gone so far.

article-2239120-163B4359000005DC-303_306x423.jpg

The pensioner is warning others about the procedure after his experience

In 1990 one year after the operation she wrote to her psychiatrist for help saying the operation had been a mistake and asked if she could have it reversed.

'He replied to say I needed to get on with it and embrace life as woman and make a success of it.

'What choice did I have?'

In the years that followed she took up modelling and dance classes, but no matter what she did Gary never felt like a woman.

'I passed well as a woman and those who knew said they all thought I had been born that way.

'But I always felt it was an act. I was pretending waiting for it to feel 'right' but it never did.

Eventually after 23 miserable years she had had enough of living a lie and took all of her women's clothes to the charity shop.

Last year she stopped taking pills to let her facial hair grow back and started dressing as Gary again.

'I'm tired of doing my hair and make-up': Pensioner, 75, who became a woman in sex change operation 23 years ago wants to be a man again

Now she wants to warn others considering the operation and extend a desperate apology to her family who have disowned her.

Gary says: 'Having a sex change was the biggest mistake of my life. It has left me isolated from my children and feeling like a social misfit. I would do anything to see them again.

'I'm lonely because I want a relationship with a woman but I can't have a physical relationship because I've got no equipment.

'I want to advise others to think twice, it's one heck of a mistake to make and as I have found out there is no going back.'

Gary's horror story began when she sought help for depression from her GP after being made redundant.

During the meeting she admitted to dressing in her wife's clothes for a secret thrill. She says she now realizes this was as far as she ever wanted to go.

But she claims her GP concluded she could have been depressed because she wanted to be a woman and advised her to start taking hormone pills.

'It was all so fussy and time consuming. It was then it hit me, I hadn't wanted to be a woman - I just liked dressing up as one from time to time for a thrill and it should never have gone any further.

'It was devastating. I was a man trapped in a woman's body and I was stuck with it. It was too late to do anything about it. I couldn't believe I had gone so far.

article-2239120-163B4359000005DC-303_306x423.jpg

The pensioner is warning others about the procedure after his experience

In 1990 one year after the operation she wrote to her psychiatrist for help saying the operation had been a mistake and asked if she could have it reversed.

'He replied to say I needed to get on with it and embrace life as woman and make a success of it.

'What choice did I have?'

In the years that followed she took up modelling and dance classes, but no matter what she did Gary never felt like a woman.

'I passed well as a woman and those who knew said they all thought I had been born that way.

'But I always felt it was an act. I was pretending waiting for it to feel 'right' but it never did.

Eventually after 23 miserable years she had had enough of living a lie and took all of her women's clothes to the charity shop.

Last year she stopped taking pills to let her facial hair grow back and started dressing as Gary again.
Gee, one person regrets their decision so that should take away the decision from all others.

There goes abortion, one person regrets it. There goes having a child, one person regrets it. There goes getting married, one person regrets it. There goes joining the military, one person regrets it.

Life is full of regrets, bitch. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back