End the discrimination! Death equality for the healthy!

Why should only sick people have the right to die with dignity? Healthy people aren't second class citizens.

California’s new right-to-die law went into effect Thursday, allowing terminally ill patients to choose to end their own lives.

Californians With Terminal Illness Now Have The Right To Die On Their Own Terms

tumblr_mdki9gRTtt1r9g4gho1_400.jpg

How does a healthy person not have the right to die with dignity?

the next step is making sure that everyone is eventually diagnosed as terminally ill by a certain age and then guilt tripping them into committing suicide. once the right to life is considered bigotry, then it's about making sure even the healthy people are suicided.

Why should only sick people have the right to die with dignity? Healthy people aren't second class citizens.

California’s new right-to-die law went into effect Thursday, allowing terminally ill patients to choose to end their own lives.

Just step out onto the path a moving Bus. DOn't tell anyone you are committing suicide or they might put you in jail if you survive.

the next step is making sure that everyone is eventually diagnosed as terminally ill by a certain age and then guilt tripping them into committing suicide. once the right to life is considered bigotry, then it's about making sure even the healthy people are suicided.

I fear the day when they figure out white people live longer. Then they would guilt white people into committing suicide at the same age as black people.

Everyone born can be diagnosed as being terminally ill.

Just step out onto the path a moving Bus. DOn't tell anyone you are committing suicide or they might put you in jail if you survive.
If you are going to commit suicide, you should not involve others without their consent.

Stepping in front of a bus is involving the bus driver plus any passengers on board.

If you are going to commit suicide, you should not involve others without their consent.

Stepping in front of a bus is involving the bus driver plus any passengers on board.

Maybe I should just sign up for Obamacare...that would kill me pretty fast.

The right to "die with dignity" for the terminally ill is aligned with doctor assisted suicide. The article I posted is about a law that now allows the terminally ill to receive a doctor's assistance to end their life on their own terms. I say that this should not be limited to the terminally ill. Healthy people should also be able to receive a doctor's assistance to end their life on their own terms.

Before this is overthrown people with sprained ankles will be browbeaten into suicide. The fun will really start when some expert harvests the organs of suicides. Depression, the odd headache, tooth abcess, all good grounds for the palliative care of mercy killing.

The right to "die with dignity" for the terminally ill is aligned with doctor assisted suicide. The article I posted is about a law that now allows the terminally ill to receive a doctor's assistance to end their life on their own terms. I say that this should not be limited to the terminally ill. Healthy people should also be able to receive a doctor's assistance to end their life on their own terms.
Every country that has right to die laws kills healthy people. Those that are depressed, tired of living, feel useless, children that are lonely, all get the right to die.

Why?

Why?

Because otherwise it's just discrimination against people for being healthy.

"Death equality"? Can the left get any more creepier? The left is coming closer to their insane Orwellian concept every day. We have juries and judges and endless appeals in capital murder cases but who would be in charge of "death equality"? Did anybody hear the hysterical screaming and cheers when Hillary spoke before the Planned Parenthood lobby and declared that Texas was making it too difficult to kill the (human) unborn? It should send a chill up your spine. First the left went after boys when the BSA won the right not to become a hunting ground for homosexual predators and then they went after the girls by forcing them to accept confused boys in their locker room and declaring that "girls should get over their fear of male genitalia" and then they went after women and Christians and now it's the elderly and infirm who might be targets for "death equality".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back