Emails reveal MTG tried to recruit Senator to help overturn the election

I cant imagine what her face looked like after that, poor thing.

What were they launching, melons? I blame whoever was running the operation, supervising or taking the video not having her wear the proper PPE and not instructing her to NOT stare down the line of sight while launching!

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 11.04.53 AM.png

What were they launching, melons? I blame whoever was running the operation, supervising or taking the video not having her wear the proper PPE and not instructing her to NOT stare down the line of sight while launching!

View attachment 712893

Fucking watermelons man.

Well, that is op here.

OP says MTG should be in prison for following CONGRESSIONAL RULES. :rolleyes:

OP says MTG should be in prison for following CONGRESSIONAL RULES. :rolleyes:

Well, when you don't have any LEGITIMATE things to pick the GOP apart on, you have to MAKE THEM UP as the left almost always does.

It is either THAT, or they run on their issues of:
  1. Unlimited Infanticide at will.
  2. Replacing women with surgically mutilated guys.
  3. Corrupting the morals of minors.
  4. Teaching the young to not repay loans and to default on contracts.
  5. Learning to live, work and compete with 50 million illiterate, low grade 3rd worlders.
  6. Living under nuclear threat and paying dearly for and begging for it.
  7. Growing up in crime infested cities while being disarmed and helpless yourself.
  8. Deconstructing America to just be another state-run 3rd World country.
You know-- -- all the issues most on voters minds. :smoke:

These people are Traitors to democracy. And they should be in jail.
Another manifestation of the right's war on democracy.

I give you thumbs down when you write something idiotic. Has nothing to do with Jimmy.
oh bullshit.....one time i said the republican party sucks and you gave me a thumbs down......and then i was thinking is this person a republican?...so thats when i started making my little comments about you....and what i said about jimmy isnt idiotic....its the truth,the guy is obsessed with trump....

oh bullshit.....one time i said the republican party sucks and you gave me a thumbs down......and then i was thinking is this person a republican?...so thats when i started making my little comments about you....and what i said about jimmy isnt idiotic....its the truth,the guy is obsessed with trump....

You earn my thumbs down. Has nothing to do with Jimmy. You aren't Trump. Be responsible for what you write... for what you say.

You earn my thumbs down. Has nothing to do with Jimmy. You aren't Trump. Be responsible for what you write... for what you say.
Those of us with a brain would like nothing more than never to read the name "trump" again.

Forum List

Back