Elon Musk's father has baby with step-daughter he has known since she was four

maybe it's because it's already posted in conspiracy theories... Since like Monday lol.

This is a conspiracy theory?

Yeah because he made other accusation in the article about Beastiality and evil criminal acts that have not been proven, thank you stalker pogo :lol:

I didn't see that in there. And it wouldn't make it a conspiracy theory anyway, would it.

Not sure why what Errol Musk is doing in South Africa is any of our business anyway.

This is a conspiracy theory?

Yeah because he made other accusation in the article about Beastiality and evil criminal acts that have not been proven, thank you stalker pogo :lol:

I didn't see that in there. And it wouldn't make it a conspiracy theory anyway, would it.

Not sure why what Errol Musk is doing in South Africa is any of our business anyway.

You a gnat

within the article it links to a rolling stone interview where the dad responds to being acused of being evil pedo beastiality,

Elon Musk: The Architect of Tomorrow

When asked about committing crimes, Musk’s father said that he has never intentionally threatened or hurt anyone, or been charged with anything, except … in this one case, he says he shot and killed three out of five or six armed people who broke into his home, and was later cleared of all charges on self-defense.

In his e-mail, Errol wrote: “I’ve been accused of being a Gay, a Misogynist, a Paedophile, a Traitor, a Rat, a Shit (quite often), a Bastard (by many women whose attentions I did not return) and much more. My own (wonderful) mother told me I am ‘ruthless’ and should learn to be more ‘humane.'” But, he concluded, “I love my children and would readily do whatever for them.”

When asked about committing crimes, Musk’s father said that he has never intentionally threatened or hurt anyone, or been charged with anything, except … in this one case, he says he shot and killed three out of five or six armed people who broke into his home, and was later cleared of all charges on self-defense.

In his e-mail, Errol wrote: “I’ve been accused of being a Gay, a Misogynist, a Paedophile, a Traitor, a Rat, a Shit (quite often), a Bastard (by many women whose attentions I did not return) and much more. My own (wonderful) mother told me I am ‘ruthless’ and should learn to be more ‘humane.'” But, he concluded, “I love my children and would readily do whatever for them.”

within the article it links to a rolling stone interview where the dad responds to being acused of being evil pedo beastiality,

There's nothing there about bestiality. Do you not know what that means?

]ohhh ok fixared on that eh, weird

VWVortex.com - Tesla CEO Elon Musk Tweets About Horse Sex?

3jflfh.jpg

3jflfh.jpg

He's been creeping on me ever since he announced he was a grammar nazi in the flame zone, I don't really know except from a music thread he used to post in of lucy hamiltons. I dont even remember if he had good music Obviously he said something and I didnt answer right he concluded Im stupid but that wasnt enough for him not only does he conclude now he follows me around. Hes following a girl he thinksis stupid around cuz why? He likes to poke people he believes are stupid? I mean ok. But what result are u wanting? I will try to comply becase, Im drunk and Im cool like that. :lol: come on pogo really you carry grudges because someones seems stupid to you online? :laugh2:

PS. Pogo is actually a cool guy, Im the jerk sorry pogo. Im having personal problems if you want to report me Im ok with it

Nah, we good. :smoke: I'm just the proofreader here. :slap:

Bet wishes for besser times.

I'm sorry for treating you bad if I did besides here.

Tut tut, won't hear of it. :eusa_snooty: I have no such memories and not good at retaining them anyway.

Love the avatar. :thup:

PS. Pogo is actually a cool guy, Im the jerk sorry pogo. Im having personal problems if you want to report me Im ok with it

Nah, we good. :smoke: I'm just the proofreader here. :slap:

Bet wishes for besser times.

I'm sorry for treating you bad if I did besides here.

Tut tut, won't hear of it. :eusa_snooty: I have no such memories and not good at retaining them anyway.

Love the avatar. :thup:

:smiliehug::thankusmile:

:11_2_1043::party:

Forum List

Back