Elon Musk: “Almost Every ‘Conspiracy Theory’ That People Had About Twitter Turned Out To Be True” (VIDEO)

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Elon Musk said:

“To be totally frank, almost every conspiracy theory that people had about Twitter turned out to be true. Is there a conspiracy theory about Twitter that didn’t turn out to be true? So far, they’ve all turned out to be true. If not more true than people thought.”

Isn't he right! :thup:

ConTheorists.jpg

At this point there are more conspiracy facts than conspiracy theories.

AGW is a theory while climate scientists faking research data is a fact.
Wearing masks to stop an airborne virus is a theory while the clot shots causing clots is a fact.

Basically, everything the avg lefty lemming believes is a theory while everything they laugh at is a fact

Good thread, but there's rabbit hole I fear to look into. Who is funding these woke broke causes? Like Disney, or Gillette, CNN, businesses or media outlets that constantly LOSE money promoting this woke agenda. And yet they keep doing it, and they don't go bankrupt. Who is funding this?

At this point there are more conspiracy facts than conspiracy theories.

AGW is a theory while climate scientists faking research data is a fact.
Wearing masks to stop an airborne virus is a theory while the clot shots causing clots is a fact.

Basically, everything the avg lefty lemming believes is a theory while everything they laugh at is a fact

GOD Bless Elon Musk for exposing the truth so far! I mean that wholeheartedly! :clap:

Elon Musk said:

“To be totally frank, almost every conspiracy theory that people had about Twitter turned out to be true. Is there a conspiracy theory about Twitter that didn’t turn out to be true? So far, they’ve all turned out to be true. If not more true than people thought.”

I love how retards have no problem with wingnuts marching on the Capitol and trying to overthrow the results of an election. Try to kidnap legislatures or hang the sitting VP? No problemo.

But they find out that a private social media tried to police its threads and they start whining. :auiqs.jpg:

I love how retards have no problem with wingnuts marching on the Capitol and trying to overthrow the results of an election. Try to kidnap legislatures or hang the sitting VP? No problemo.

But they find out that a private social media tried to police its threads and they start whining. :auiqs.jpg:

If that's the best you can do on this thread....then you are grasping at straws.

Try to do better next time :rolleyes-41:

If that's the best you can do on this thread....then you are grasping at straws.

Try to do better next time :rolleyes-41:
LOL You didn't address my point, sweetheart. :itsok:

Do you feel that banning people from a social media site is far worse than trying to storm the Capitol or hang the VP?

Yes or No?

Elon Musk said:

still-looking-for-the-fuck-im-supposed-to-give-75833.png

I am sure Twitter means a lot to many hollow individuals.

are you butthurt brother...your gay lover has a girlfriend maybe

Remember when Trump killed his Secret Service detail, commandeered the limo and tried to run over Mike Pence?
Remember when Rump was going to build a huuuuge wall with Mexico's pesos? Remember when he was going to replace Obamacare with Republican care? How did that go down?

But since you did respond... which is worse? Storming the Capitol and trying to hang the VP to overturn the elections or a social media site that tries to police itself?

The other retard couldn't respond. Let's see if you can. I don't think you will since you are also a retard but hey... surprise me. Go.

Forum List

Back