Elon just went there

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
….and now we hear the lamentations of the left:

97A56FB1-C8BC-4E73-A5BE-89D9F2C7C6A9.jpeg

Last edited:
I thought the black bear attacking the hiker was more interesting (yes, they can climb..but that one was a cub...I'd have been more concerned that Mama was nearby) than what Musk had to say. Why anyone listens
to this idiot is beyond me.

Why did he get rid of the tweet? I'm not even sure I understood it to be honest anyways. He saying they are the Three Muskateers? The warriors for free speech?

Hmmm...the story gets more interesting.

I thought the black bear attacking the hiker was more interesting (yes, they can climb..but that one was a cub...I'd have been more concerned that Mama was nearby) than what Musk had to say. Why anyone listens
to this idiot is beyond me.
Yea sure. You lefties are in hysterics about Elon since he announced he supports more free speech and less censorship.

….and now we hear the lamentations of the left:

View attachment 711961

This is today's GOP in a nutshell

The first president to lose reelection in 30 years, a Russian sympathizer that thinks we should let Putin take over anything he wants to "keep the peace" and an anti-Semite.

You all should be so very proud

The first president to lose reelection in 30 years, a Russian sympathizer that thinks we should let Putin take over anything he wants to "keep the peace" and an anti-Semite.

This is why I get weary of heroes, they might purposely speak erratically to work in assisting those who want to justify oversight and suppression of speech. I am jaded enough to be jaded...

In the end, I'd rather hear bad ideas and philosophies and debate them, rather than have them afraid to speak their minds.

If they remain silent, others with the same views will do the same and debate won't occur. Bad ideas don't magically become good ideas, so, let people speak. If you don't, you will lose all that is American and free.

Truth Social, Twitter, and Parler- owned by these 3 for conservative platforms:) Maybe a better balance will put a more intense spotlight on the extremist authoritarians and their layers of corruption.
I doubt you'll get the conservatives to expose their authority of extremism.

Wow, you sure know how to regurgitate the State Propaganda. Stalin would be proud.

No one really understands how much of a genius Kanye West is that his recent posts as well as his podcasts have caused dissonance in the community in order to boost his ratings in this election.🤫:)

I doubt you'll get the conservatives to expose their authority of extremism.
“Authority of extremism” needs clarity. There the extremes are in the gutter, that goes for far right and far left political
extremists.

Since you are giving the conservatives a bulk label, on purpose it would appear which is false course, let me share something that I think also is a bulk label about Democrat men, in our current times not in the past where we had vocal traditional Democrats. After 2000, the Democrats began to devolve. This is a new era:

Are you effeminate in nature Moonglow?

Forum List

Back