Elizabeth Warren On Elon Musk: "I've Got A Real Problem With Him", "Democracy Is On The Ballot"-Warren On Why The Stakes Are High In Midterms(Colbert)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
4 things are on the ballot my friends:

1) abortion
2) economy: Republicans want to cut taxes on the rich and cut Social Security and Medicare For The Poor.
3) climate change
4) democracy: nothing else matters if we don't fix it

1) abortion
2) economy: Republicans want to cut taxes on the rich and cut Social Security and Medicare For The Poor.
3) climate change

And they say that freak show isn't funny anymore. I found it totally hilarious.

Of course fauxcahunches didn't explain how republicans could get around the filibuster or presidential veto to accomplish all those dastardly deeds. Wouldn't they need super majorities in both houses to do that? I don't know any poll that predicts such a tidal wave.

Also the bitch from taxatutis doesn't seem to have any compunction about a billionaire owning LSM outlets like the washington compost or FB. She only seems to have a problem with the guy that promised to be a free speech absolutist. Typical fucking commie..

1) abortion
3) climate change

He making the same mistake Trump did ..he's not completely cleaning house ...he needs some 4 channers on the moderation team

A commie joo is still running it

He making the same mistake Trump did ..he's not completely cleaning house ...he needs some 4 channers on the moderation team

A commie joo is still running it
tramp is really into China, most of his money comes from China. You talk about communism. Tramp as a leader you going to get a taste of communism.

Last edited:

1) abortion
3) climate change

2) economy: Republicans want to cut taxes on the rich and cut Social Security and Medicare For The Poor
---------------------------------------

the point is what she talking about it there have very long tongues, and its going to happen sooner than later. and she never said that for the poor.

The abortion law, all republicans want ban abortions.

I believe in climate change, it's funny you don't.

1) abortion
3) climate change

The four things Americans are worried about is inflation, economy, crime and security. Main stream America places climate change and abortion lower on the list of issues.

Democracy is on the ballot?

You're saying, "Vote MY way or their won't be any democracy"?

Hmmmm ... where have we heard that before?

UZIXbdYZVR53WS7O30fUafAmSngGgeUqfiqOajSCbxM.jpg

She mentions that what we see on Twitter could be decided "by a commission".

At what point do we learn that banning things is just a band aid that doesn't work, and may make things even worse? Ever?

We do love the instant gratification of band aids. But that's because we've become lazy.

1) abortion
3) climate change

Did she have a problem with Twitter before Musk purchased it and was banning and deciding what was and what could be posted? She sounds like a conspiracy loon.

She mentions that what we see on Twitter could be decided "by a commission".

At what point do we learn that banning things is just a band aid that doesn't work, and may make things even worse? Ever?

We do love the instant gratification of band aids. But that's because we've become lazy.

Mac1958 finally gets what we've been saying for so long!

1) abortion
3) climate change

You see the problem right there is one of the many activated Prog swamp shills in Colbert. A Nighttime talk show that is an hour of propaganda as all of the others are. That is free pushing of politics for one of the major parties.

2) economy: Republicans want to cut taxes on the rich and cut Social Security and Medicare For The Poor
---------------------------------------

the point is what she talking about it there have very long tongues, and its going to happen sooner than later. and she never said that for the poor.

The abortion law, all republicans want ban abortions.

I believe in climate change, it's funny you don't.

You "believe" every left wing lie your beaked birdbrain can parrot

1) abortion
3) climate change

Oh, you mean
(1) Encourage young women to murder their own
(2) Economy: make doing the right thing look bad, then use it for a lynching on Republicans. Got it!!!
(3) Climate change. Oh, yeah. the climate changes every 2 days like it has for the last two billion years, and whine about how the Republicans are to blame for all of it.
(4) Democracy? You wanna fix it? Fine. Put Maxine Waters in jail for stalking the former President's staff. Put Hillary in jail for lying for 4 years about Trump and his advisers, and make her pay the price she illegally went after him with her fancy dancy Steele Dossier, created in Bill Clinton's old War Room Sponsors. And Nancy Pelosi, the self-acclaimed smartest and most important woman in the world? Put her on a leash in a cell and throw food at her.

Forum List

Back