Elizabeth Warren Claims Trump Insulted Her Race

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Liz Warren told MSNBC that Trump insulted her Indian heritage.

DPrVp5jW4AYqvKO.jpg

Elizabeth Warren: 'Deeply Unfortunate' Trump Cannot Honor Heroes Without Throwing Out a 'Racial Slur' - Breitbart

Pocahontas speaks with forked tongue.

Great White Chief Trump rub her nose in it.............

That one may leave a mark.....

i didn't know indians were a race. :eusa_think:
Anyone who isn't white can be easily insulted with an ethnic slur.
Whites can't.

That's not what he posted. He said he didn't know Native Americans were a race. It's an admission of his own ignorance.

Kinda like you did when you titled this thread with "race" and then changed it to "heritage". As if they're the same thing.

She is a fucking joke. She literally prevented actual indigenous people from receiving the treatment she received. She is a lying POS, and if you excuse her lying about her ancestry, you are also a POS.

To lie about your heritage to advance your professional career seems unethical to me.

The American Anthropological Association claims that only Uto-Aztecs are Indian. This excludes all Algonquin and Iroqouis nations from consideration because we are not Uto-Aztec. Rather we are descended from pre-Thera Punic copper miners and refugees from Thera. So, Warren may be Iroquois but all of my relatives including those who are part Creek (Uto-Aztec) who have had their DNA tested have ended up in the "what do you mean I am not Cherokee" discussion board on 23 and me. What is wrong with Warren is her Commie politics, not her claiming correctly that the AAA are a pack of PC shams who are probably AGW cultists like she is.

Whites can't.

Ah --- really.

I saw a sign once "advertising" an Italian tire. It said, "Dago through water, Dago through mud, Dago through snow, Dago through ice, and when Dago flat Dago 'wop wop wop".

Then there was "No Irish need apply".

"Pollock"...."Bohunk".... "Kraut".....

Did you just get to this planet?

Whites can't.

Ah --- really.

I saw a sign once "advertising" an Italian tire. It said, "Dago through water, Dago through mud, Dago through snow, Dago through ice, and when Dago flat Dago 'wop wop wop".

Then there was "No Irish need apply".

"Pollock"...."Bohunk".... "Kraut".....

Did you just get to this planet?
No.....I've been on this planet for awhile.
But I was mainly speaking about the last 8 years.
Whites apparently can only be racists.....never racially oppressed.
And we should all be ashamed of our white privilege.
No matter how poor our parents were, we were all born with a silver spoon in our pie holes.

She is a fucking joke. She literally prevented actual indigenous people from receiving the treatment she received. She is a lying POS

Link to any of that happening, ever anywhere? Even a shred?

To lie about your heritage to advance your professional career seems unethical to me.

Uh HUH.
And what would you call spreading made-up shit stories that never happened?

She is a fucking joke. She literally prevented actual indigenous people from receiving the treatment she received. She is a lying POS

Uh HUH.

Well, if she accepted preferential treatment as a member of the Harvard staff as an indigenous person, she prevented an actual indigenous person from the same treatment.

Let’s look at it this way. If I lied about being black, and received a black scholarship, I prevented an actual black person from getting the scholarship....so while lying to promote myself,I would have fucked over an actual minority.

You know exactly what I meant, don’t play stupid.

Uh HUH.

Well, if she accepted preferential treatment as a member of the Harvard staff as an indigenous person, she prevented an actual indigenous person from the same treatment.

Let’s look at it this way. If I lied about being black, and received a black scholarship, I prevented an actual black person from getting the scholarship....so while lying to promote myself,I would have fucked over an actual minority.

You know exactly what I meant, don’t play stupid.

So you have no link. Because it doesn't exist. And you didn't bother to vet your meme. And now you're falling back on "well what if this happened"? It didn't.

Now you can answer question two and describe yourself.

Forum List

Back