Elizabeth Warren Can't Run For President

As far as that other thread, I never posted on it. That you think I did is merely more evidence of your senility. :cuckoo:
I didn't think you posted in it, and there's no reason for to think that I thought you did. But you not posting in it tells me that you're OK with the death penalty.

Last time I looked, not one liberal had posted in that thread. They all are OK with the death penalty. Nobody is against it now. :eusa_snooty:

As far as that other thread, I never posted on it. That you think I did is merely more evidence of your senility. :cuckoo:
I didn't think you posted in it, and there's no reason for to think that I thought you did. But you not posting in it tells me that you're OK with the death penalty.

Last time I looked, not one liberal had posted in that thread. They all are OK with the death penalty. Nobody is against it now. :eusa_snooty:
You're completely senile, gramps. There's no turning back no.

You're saying you oppose the DP ?

Note: Slight increase in Death Penalty support from 2017 to 2018. Last count >> 56% in favor. (remember it's mostly Democrats who answer polls, so if Ds and Rs responded equally, the true % would be higher)

Death Penalty

Last edited:
Are you joking? We elected Trump. He lowered the bar so low that nobody can fall under it, now.
He raised it above every other past president. Lowest unemployment in US history for blacks, Hispanics, and disabled. Lowest unemployment for women in 60 years. 3.7% overall - very low, Highest median wage in US history. More Americans working than ever before. Stable high GDPs, etc

You've been watching CNN.

Last edited:
You're saying you oppose the DP ?

Note: Slight increase in Death Penalty support from 2017 to 2018. Last count >> 56% in favor. (remember it's mostly Democrats who answer polls, so if Ds and Rs responded equally, the true % would be higher)

Death Penalty
That has nothing with this thread, gramps. Take your metamucil and have a nap.

Elizabeth Warren may not be the pathological liar that Hillary Clinton has been all her life, but Warren does have a lying handicap that goes way back, which is POTUS disqualifying. She lied about being an American Indian, to help herself get employment, listing herself as that minority, in professional directories commonly used by recruiters. So would Democrats nominate yet another unelectable person again, just because they like the idea of a woman becoming president ? They'll be pretty dumb if they do.

It seem hard to fathom that Americans would vote somebody into the presidency, who clearly used lying as a way to propel herself foward in education and employment. What would it feel like to Americans, to see this proven liar meeting with heads of state of countries from all over the world ? I cringe at the mere thought of it. It would be telling the world that we Americans ourselves are OK with lying, since we put a liar up front to represent us.

Warren claims that she did not gain any financial or professional benefit from formally classifying herself as a racial minority in the 1980's and 1990's, but powerful circumstantial evidence and common sense suggest that's not true. Documents chronicle how she flipped from categorizing herself as a white person to a Native American just months before she was hired into the Ivy League for the first time, during a period in which elite institutions were under heavy fire for non-diverse faculties.

She proceeded to continue to check the 'Native American' box in a key professional directory, widely known to be consulted by hiring deans, for roughly a decade -- abruptly ceasing this self-classification upon being granted a tenured position at Harvard, the peak of her trajectory. I suppose Warren could concoct any number of reasons why she began listing herself as a Native American when she did. It's a lot harder to explain the highly suspicious timing of her reversion back to being a white person.

So, will Pocahontas' fake Indian fiasco stop her from being selected to run for president ? If it doesn't, one word comes to mind to describe the Democrats' general election chances >> Doomed.

Two Simple Questions Elizabeth Warren Cannot, or Will Not, Answer About Her 'Native American' Fiasco
Liz Warren is Native American as proved by DNA

Are you really claiming that lying disqualifies someone from being president?? Really?

When was the last time we had a president that told no lies? Certainly not the current president. Not sure about Obama (someone else help me out and save me a search), but Clinton and both George H. Bush and George W. Bush would all be disqualified. Reagan? Yeah, he is gone too. Carter may be the last honest president, but that is based more on what I know about him after leaving office.

Its not so much she lies, but that she is such a phony.

Her lies go to the very basis of who she is.

The fact is that Mrs. Warren is a rich, snooty Bostonian broad- a latter day Margaret Drysdale. And that's fine.

But she should be who she is, not an Indian Squaw who drinks Coors Light out of a can.

Compare and contrast with Donald J. Trump. A New Yorker proud of his billionaire heritage, he openly accepts it in his official theme song even.

Elizabeth Warren may not be the pathological liar that Hillary Clinton has been all her life, but Warren does have a lying handicap that goes way back, which is POTUS disqualifying. She lied about being an American Indian, to help herself get employment, listing herself as that minority, in professional directories commonly used by recruiters. So would Democrats nominate yet another unelectable person again, just because they like the idea of a woman becoming president ? They'll be pretty dumb if they do.

It seem hard to fathom that Americans would vote somebody into the presidency, who clearly used lying as a way to propel herself foward in education and employment. What would it feel like to Americans, to see this proven liar meeting with heads of state of countries from all over the world ? I cringe at the mere thought of it. It would be telling the world that we Americans ourselves are OK with lying, since we put a liar up front to represent us.

Warren claims that she did not gain any financial or professional benefit from formally classifying herself as a racial minority in the 1980's and 1990's, but powerful circumstantial evidence and common sense suggest that's not true. Documents chronicle how she flipped from categorizing herself as a white person to a Native American just months before she was hired into the Ivy League for the first time, during a period in which elite institutions were under heavy fire for non-diverse faculties.

She proceeded to continue to check the 'Native American' box in a key professional directory, widely known to be consulted by hiring deans, for roughly a decade -- abruptly ceasing this self-classification upon being granted a tenured position at Harvard, the peak of her trajectory. I suppose Warren could concoct any number of reasons why she began listing herself as a Native American when she did. It's a lot harder to explain the highly suspicious timing of her reversion back to being a white person.

So, will Pocahontas' fake Indian fiasco stop her from being selected to run for president ? If it doesn't, one word comes to mind to describe the Democrats' general election chances >> Doomed.

Two Simple Questions Elizabeth Warren Cannot, or Will Not, Answer About Her 'Native American' Fiasco

I'm 5 times as Jewish by the same DNA test as Ms. Warren is a squaw, about 1/2 of 1% Ashkenazi Jewish.

I think it would be improper for me to start wearing a yarmulke and applying for a position with the Learned Elders of Zion on that basis.

Even though I'd have 5 times as much justification to do so.

I'm 5 times as Jewish by the same DNA test as Ms. Warren is a squaw, about 1/2 of 1% Ashkenazi Jewish.

I think it would be improper for me to start wearing a yarmulke and applying for a position with the Learned Elders of Zion on that basis.

Even though I'd have 5 times as much justification to do so.
She claimed to have Native American blood

She did

Are you really claiming that lying disqualifies someone from being president?? Really?

When was the last time we had a president that told no lies? Certainly not the current president. Not sure about Obama (someone else help me out and save me a search), but Clinton and both George H. Bush and George W. Bush would all be disqualified. Reagan? Yeah, he is gone too. Carter may be the last honest president, but that is based more on what I know about him after leaving office.

Its not so much she lies, but that she is such a phony.

Her lies go to the very basis of who she is.

The fact is that Mrs. Warren is a rich, snooty Bostonian broad- a latter day Margaret Drysdale. And that's fine.

But she should be who she is, not an Indian Squaw who drinks Coors Light out of a can.

Compare and contrast with Donald J. Trump. A New Yorker proud of his billionaire heritage, he openly accepts it in his official theme song even.

Oh, I agree that is his only driving factor. But according to the NY Federal Courts, they have a nice place for him to live when he leaves office after they seize all his holdings under the Rico act.

upload_2019-9-19_15-40-50.jpeg

That has nothing with this thread, gramps. Take your metamucil and have a nap.
WRONG! Elizabeth Warren has a stated position on the death penalty. She's against it. Can't you get anything right ? :rolleyes:

You keep telling yourself that, psycho boy

You keep telling yourself that, psycho boy

I don't know how the people will vote next year.

But the contrast between the phony squaw Pocahontas and Donald J. Trump is the sharpest ever in a presidential election.

Warren is a phony. And not just her phony Squaw heritage. She doesn't go to the refrigerator for a can of beer, she isn't relatable at all to the common man regardless of her phony instagrams.

She is actually a rich Bostonian broad looking up her nose at everyone.

That's fine, people would accept that, but she should be true to herself.

OTOH, Trump is a NYC Billionaire, and is proud of his heritage. He doesn't shirk from the fact he is filthy rich, Indeed he's proud of it.

Forum List

Back