Elizabeth Warren Can't Run For President

You're spout nonsense over which you have no evidence. You're claiming trump didn't know where his father was born despite it stating where he was born on a document trump handled. And youyou claiming Warren didn't believe she had Native American heritage in her lineage when you have no proof you're not hallucinating that too.
Wow. You're posts are a mess, dude. Let's clean up >>

1. I did NOT claim Trump didn't know where his father was born. I said >> "Could be that he thought his father was born in Germany." That's a conjecture, not a claim. You know the difference ?

2. As I said, regardless of what it says on the document, yes it could be that Trump did not know where his father was born (some people need to be told twice) :rolleyes:

3. The proof that Warren didn't believe she was an A. Indian, is that she only used the title when it benefitted her. Other times she calimed toi be white. You also didn't read the OP and its link, or your the world's lousiest reader.

Strike 1……..Strike 2...…...Strike 3.. Next batter.

Oh? Let's see your evidence she didn't believe it...
She apologized afterward you damn fool, admitting it was just a ruse.. You don't even know the basic facts of this scenario.
LOL

You're fucking senile, gramps. :cuckoo:

She apologized for being mistaken and any harm it caused. She never admitted it was a ruse. That would be like you telling people your maternal grandmother was born Denmark and then apologizing for being wrong after learning she wasn't.

There's no doubt she took advantage of the "fact" that she had some N.A. ancestry, BUT she does, in fact, have it based on the DNA results. Most likely gr-gr grandmother who lived in Indian Territory and is listed in different places as Indian and as white. This is the individual the family always said was Cherokee, and that woman was probably mixed race (accounting for the different listings), so the % DNA is lower than if she had been pure N.A., which is and was not as common as people might think.

Anyway, there is absolutely no basis for your statement that she knew she wasn't American Indian. She not only believed she was, she also does have that ancestry.
FALSE! As my old physics professor once said >> "Qualitatives measures are created by Quantitative measures." If you have two 8 oz. glasses of water and arsenic, one having one drop of arsenic, and the other a full eyedropper of arsenic, you have one glass of water you can drink, and the other a poison that will kill you if you drink it. Get it ?

You're not going to snow anybody here, to call Warren an Indian. We're not fools.

Warren herself has admitted (and apologized) that she is NOT American Indian. She has issued a full confession about it.

Anthropologists familiar with this case have noted that if every white American were DNA tested, most would show 1/1024 (ie. 0.0009%) or more, American Indian ancestry. To call Warren American Indian, is preposterous, and she has admitted it herself. You just don't keep up with the issue.

She apologized for being mistaken and any harm it caused. She never admitted it was a ruse. That would be like you telling people your maternal grandmother was born Denmark and then apologizing for being wrong after learning she wasn't.
"Mistaken" ? HA HA HA. She used the ruse when it was profitable to her, and abandoned it when it wasn't.

You're not going to snow anybody here either.

Back to the crossword puzzle for you.

You're spout nonsense over which you have no evidence. You're claiming trump didn't know where his father was born despite it stating where he was born on a document trump handled. And youyou claiming Warren didn't believe she had Native American heritage in her lineage when you have no proof you're not hallucinating that too.
Wow. You're posts are a mess, dude. Let's clean up >>

1. I did NOT claim Trump didn't know where his father was born. I said >> "Could be that he thought his father was born in Germany." That's a conjecture, not a claim. You know the difference ?

2. As I said, regardless of what it says on the document, yes it could be that Trump did not know where his father was born (some people need to be told twice) :rolleyes:

3. The proof that Warren didn't believe she was an A. Indian, is that she only used the title when it benefitted her. Other times she calimed toi be white. You also didn't read the OP and its link, or your the world's lousiest reader.

Strike 1……..Strike 2...…...Strike 3.. Next batter.
LOL

Then why did trump write in his book his father was born in New Jersey?

I’m fortunate that my father was content to stay with what he knew and did so well. That left me free to make my mark in Manhattan, Even so, I never forgot the lessons I learned at my father’s side. His story is classic Horatio Alger. Fred Trump was born in New Jersey in 1905, His father, who came here from Sweden as a child, owned a moderately successful restaurant, but he was also a hard liver and a hard drinker, and he died when my father was eleven years old.

"Mistaken" ? HA HA HA. She used the ruse when it was profitable to her, and abandoned it when it wasn't.

You're not going to snow anybody here either.

Back to the crossword puzzle for you.
You poor thing, bless your heart. You have no evidence of any of that.

I already posted one which you yahoos couldn't dispute.

Here's another one ... trump said he would eliminate the debt. The debt's grown.

Here's another one ... trump said "absolutely" he would release his tax returns. Now he says he won't.

Here's another one .... claiming his inauguration crowd was larger than Obama's. Photos prove otherwise.

Here's another one ... he said Mexico would write him a check for the wall .... now we're paying for it.
1. Trump's terms are not over yet. He may still eliminate the debt.

2. He may still release his tax returns.

3. If his crowd was smaller, he simply may have been in error. That's not a lie.
BTW, if his crowd was smaller, it might have been due to the inauguration being on a Friday, when his people were AT WORK, unlike Obama's welfare leeches.

4. Mexico will pay for the wall after it is built. If a plumber comes to your house and does work, do you pay him in advance or after the work is done ?

Sorry, but as is the case with many liberals claiming Trump has lied, you also have failed to show that. Try again.

Like Mexico will PAY for it?????
They can't NOT pay for it.

They will pay voluntarily or involuntarily.

Memo-pg1-p1-normal.gif

Memo-pg1-p2-normal.gif

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...196314-fa7c-11e5-80e4-c381214de1a3_story.html

Last edited:
There's no doubt she took advantage of the "fact" that she had some N.A. ancestry, BUT she does, in fact, have it based on the DNA results. Most likely gr-gr grandmother who lived in Indian Territory and is listed in different places as Indian and as white. This is the individual the family always said was Cherokee, and that woman was probably mixed race (accounting for the different listings), so the % DNA is lower than if she had been pure N.A., which is and was not as common as people might think.

Anyway, there is absolutely no basis for your statement that she knew she wasn't American Indian. She not only believed she was, she also does have that ancestry.
FALSE! As my old physics professor once said >> "Qualitatives measures are created by Quantitative measures." If you have two 8 oz. glasses of water and arsenic, one having one drop of arsenic, and the other a full eyedropper of arsenic, you have one glass of water you can drink, and the other a poison that will kill you if you drink it. Get it ?

You're not going to snow anybody here, to call Warren an Indian. We're not fools.

Warren herself has admitted (and apologized) that she is NOT American Indian. She has issued a full confession about it.

Anthropologists familiar with this case have noted that if every white American were DNA tested, most would show 1/1024 (ie. 0.0009%) or more, American Indian ancestry. To call Warren American Indian, is preposterous, and she has admitted it herself. You just don't keep up with the issue.
I've read Elizabeth Warren's apology, and she didn't ever say she didn't have a native American ancestor. She said that there is more to being Native American than just a drop of blood; to be Native American you are part of that culture. She admits she never was part of the Native culture, although she was (and still is) kinda proud of it, I'll bet.

You're never going to vote for a Democrat anyway, so why are you belaboring this point so? This is such old news it's really getting boring. Is that all you got on her? Because if that is it, buddy, she could end up at 1600 Pennsylvania.

Her claim of ancestry is plausible. Misguided perhaps. Politically costly for sure.
No, it's not the slightest bit plausible. She lied about it, to use racist methodology in hiring to her advantage, to propel herself forward, thereby being completely unfair to all those she competed with, who told the truth that they were caucasion, just like her.

On top of that, after that mess of racism she engaged in (when it was advantageous to her), she now hypocritically, calls Trump a racist, without any "plausible" reason for doing so.

And then she expect that by apologizing, that makes everything OK again. Tell that to the honest people she competed against, who played by the rules, told the truth, and thus, didn't get the job and career that she got.

Apologies are designed for the benefit of the apologizer, not the victim.

A lot of supposed Cherokees have Europeanish markers in their DNA. Was it from admixture with recent Europeans. Maybe. Was it because Native Americans came from Central Asia, just like the Indo-Europeans did? And of course like markers select out more readily than different ones, as with all genetic mutations. We'll probably know someday.

Yes "DID" the letter you posted from pathological liar Tramp said "ON DAY 1." We are now over 900 days in.
I'm not sure what Trump meant by day 1, day 2, day 3, or if he's talking in metaphors again, but as I said, payment are generally done after a job is dine, not before. How many workers get paid at the START of a 40 hour week ?

Yes "DID" the letter you posted from pathological liar Tramp said "ON DAY 1." We are now over 900 days in.
I'm not sure what Trump meant by day 1, day 2, day 3, or if he's talking in metaphors again, but as I said, payment are generally done after a job is dine, not before. How many workers get paid at the START of a 40 hour week ?
On a construction job? ⅓ up front, ⅓ during the job, final ⅓ upon completion.

I worked in construction. I got paid after waiting 2 weeks, beyond the last day worked, same as most any other job.

Hey Faun, you're cool with the death penalty now right? That's the way it's showing up in that other thread. >>>

DOJ Restarting Federal Executions

I worked in construction. I got paid after waiting 2 weeks, beyond the last day worked, same as most any other job.

Hey Faun, you're cool with the death penalty now right? That's the way it's showing up in that other thread. >>>

DOJ Restarting Federal Executions
Construction workers may not get paid on that schedule, but construction companies do. They don't even start the job until they get some money in hand.

As far as that other thread, I never posted on it. That you think I did is merely more evidence of your senility.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back