*** Electoral Vote Predictions! ***

LOL.

These polls do not determine who wins.

Hell; they don't even accurately gauge who is presently "leading."

LOL facts don't matter. Romney will win because I want him to. LOL

Cheesedickfruit:

You can't articulate your own position coherently. You certainly cannot state mine.

Facts, contrary to your posting history, DO matter.

And Mitt is going to win precisely because facts do matter.

I don't feel your pain. I just mock it.

mock away. You'll look all the more foolish come Wednesday morning, when you switch from the "Romney is going to win" to "they cheated."

LOL facts don't matter. Romney will win because I want him to. LOL

Cheesedickfruit:

You can't articulate your own position coherently. You certainly cannot state mine.

Facts, contrary to your posting history, DO matter.

And Mitt is going to win precisely because facts do matter.

I don't feel your pain. I just mock it.

mock away. You'll look all the more foolish come Wednesday morning, when you switch from the "Romney is going to win" to "they cheated."

Wrong again cheesedick.

First of all, The ONE is going to lose.

Secondly, even IF by some cosmic tragedy the failed incumbent were to get re-elected, I won't BE here on the day after that calamity. I already have a bet in place.

The upside is, assuming I win the bet and America reclaims America, I will be here to mock you asshole Obama fluffers.

The downside to losing is horrible enough, but there's one small measure of comfort. I wouldn't be here the day after the votes are tabulated if The ONE manages to prevail.

Thankfully, The ONE is going to prove himself correct in predicting that he would be a one term proposition.

:cool:

I'm gonna miss Liability.

Dude, Zona's gone. You don't need to go thru with this.

I'm gonna miss Liability.

Dude, Zona's gone. You don't need to go thru with this.

I recall (some time ago) you and I knocked noggins a fair amount of the time.

And while I still disagree with your views on politics, I have grown to like you as a posting member here.

So, I appreciate your words.

But two things. A bet is still a bet. Zona doesn't count. And, Mitt is going to win, so I'll still be here.

Even a NV victory for Obama would keep Romney winning in this scenario... I just think with the unemployment situation the way it is there, it would be a tough one to carry for Obama

I agree. His best path to victory is and remains WI, NV, OH and holding all the leaning states, which he will.

I'll give you credit for being more reasonable than a lot of the loons on here. It's possible Romney will win, but neither he nor Obama are going to crack 300.

If Obama takes Ohio and Virginia he will crack 300

There is a late surge coming for Obama; it's already begun and it's only going to continue until election day. Obama will win almost every swing state. Rasmussen's national poll just went from Romney +2 to Even, in one day. j That means that yesterday's polling showed Obama with a 50% to 46% lead. I do not think that is going to turn out to be an anomaly but rather the new number where things actually stand. By Monday Rasmussen will have Obama up by two to four points, as will every other pollster.

I agree. His best path to victory is and remains WI, NV, OH and holding all the leaning states, which he will.

I'll give you credit for being more reasonable than a lot of the loons on here. It's possible Romney will win, but neither he nor Obama are going to crack 300.

If Obama takes Ohio and Virginia he will crack 300

There is a late surge coming for Obama; it's already begun and it's only going to continue until election day. Obama will win almost every swing state. Rasmussen's national poll just went from Romney +2 to Even, in one day. j That means that yesterday's polling showed Obama with a 50% to 46% lead. I do not think that is going to turn out to be an anomaly but rather the new number where things actually stand. By Monday Rasmussen will have Obama up by two to four points, as will every other pollster.

Rassmussen always has its pre-election shift when their polling numbers miraculously shift to center and their final numbers look accurate

When that happens, watch Virginia, Florida, Colorado and Iowa jump into the Obama collumn and Rassmussen will brag about how accurate their polling methodology is

Okay, here's your chance to place your predictions. Ground rules:

1. Predict what you think will actually happen, not what you want to happen.
2. Feel free to change your predictions as conditions merit

And that's it. I'll go first:

Obama 300 EV

Obama 323, Governor Romney 215

I have Romney winning Colorado but not Florida. It comes down to how soon Obama wraps up the contest. If FL and VA are decided as the polls close and Obama wins, Obama will have it in the bag mathematically.

If that happens, I don't think the Obama voters in Colorado will be as energized so Colorado could flip to Romney. The Romney supporters will likely be fighting for pride at that point so it may be a wash if they are as equally disheartened.

If the results are drawn out in FL and VA, the energy could still be high. Obama not only won the state in 2008 but he won the population centers very handly.

Okay, here's your chance to place your predictions. Ground rules:

1. Predict what you think will actually happen, not what you want to happen.
2. Feel free to change your predictions as conditions merit

And that's it. I'll go first:

Obama 300 EV

Obama 323, Governor Romney 215

I have Romney winning Colorado but not Florida. It comes down to how soon Obama wraps up the contest. If FL and VA are decided as the polls close and Obama wins, Obama will have it in the bag mathematically.

If that happens, I don't think the Obama voters in Colorado will be as energized so Colorado could flip to Romney. The Romney supporters will likely be fighting for pride at that point so it may be a wash if they are as equally disheartened.

If the results are drawn out in FL and VA, the energy could still be high. Obama not only won the state in 2008 but he won the population centers very handly.

^ :lmao:

LOL.

These polls do not determine who wins.

Hell; they don't even accurately gauge who is presently "leading."

If your plan is to toss out all of the data or declare everything wrong, then you're no better than the bleeding heart libs that are all emotion, no brains. Worse actually, because typically Cons are pretty emotionless.

I don't toss everything out. I do recommend that even a derp like you SHOULD, however, take all the shit with a grain of salt.

If that's too much for you, you have permission to go take a Midol.

The FACT is, whether you like it or not or admit it or not, the polls are generally flawed. This is why they don't even agree amongst themselves.

Has this never dawned on you?

My guess isn't just based on one measurement. You absolutely never judge an experiment by a single measurement.

Is yours?

If your plan is to toss out all of the data or declare everything wrong, then you're no better than the bleeding heart libs that are all emotion, no brains. Worse actually, because typically Cons are pretty emotionless.

I don't toss everything out. I do recommend that even a derp like you SHOULD, however, take all the shit with a grain of salt.

If that's too much for you, you have permission to go take a Midol.

The FACT is, whether you like it or not or admit it or not, the polls are generally flawed. This is why they don't even agree amongst themselves.

Has this never dawned on you?

My guess isn't just based on one measurement. You absolutely never judge an experiment by a single measurement.

Is yours?

Ah, but your ability to grasp the basics of the scientific method is also shaky.

Sometimes, you see, one result proving a theory false is sufficient to discredit the theory.

In any event, you ducked the point. Understandable.

If the pols were all that solid, there shouldn't BE such disagreement.

It's convenient for liability that he's given himself an excuse to go full metal chickenshit and vanish for good, so that he doesn't have to face the music for his months of rank stupidity.

It's convenient for liability that he's given himself an excuse to go full metal chickenshit and vanish for good, so that he doesn't have to face the music for his months of rank stupidity.

Join in the bet then, ya quivering pussy.

I am already gone if The ONE TERM PROPOSITION actually wins re-dejection.

How about YOU agree to vanish without another word the moment Mitt gets declared the winner?

Come on ya massive bleeding pussy. Put up. Quiffs like you are quick to make idiotic comments when you haven't had enough nadz in your life to just make a straight-up bet like that.

And I don't expect you to man up now, either, you cowardly useless shit hole motherfucker.

Obama will be projected the winner before 9:30 ET and he will win over 300 EV...

Obama gets 291 and is pronounced around 10:30 p.m. after officially taking OH.

^ idiot. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

10:30 is about right

The polls in the Central Time Zone will be closed and Virginia, NH, Penn, Ohio, Wisconsin and Michigan will be in Obamas column by then

The networks won't officially call it until the west coast polls have closed, but we will all know that it is over

Forum List

Back