Electoral Map Predictions

If polling internals are correct PA will be icing on the cake..

View attachment 410099

I could have included New Hamshire and Nebraska #2 as well...

This is more like it will go.
Look what happened to Miami-Dade county... it shifted to +4 Trump in a week. The early voting, where dems usually rack up votes, didn't happen and now in person voting, which usually favors Republicans by 80%, begins... Florida is owned by Trump due to simple math. And this is happening in every state today... the shift to Trump is massive...

The democrat "voter rack up" didn't happen across the US and today they are in shear panic mode.

View attachment 410099

Look what happened to Miami-Dade county... it shifted to +4 Trump in a week. The early voting, where dems usually rack up votes, didn't happen and now in person voting, which usually favors Republicans by 80%, begins... Florida is owned by Trump due to simple math. And this is happening in every state today... the shift to Trump is massive...

The democrat "voter rack up" didn't happen across the US and today they are in shear panic mode.

If the Democrats are having trouble in Dade County Florida then it is all over for the Democrats.

The solid Democrat and the solid Republican won't get either one to a win.

However the "likely" and the "lean towards" greatly favors Trump.

1604333522655.png

View attachment 410099

Even Nevada is in play... thats one which can go either diretion.. the Unions are pissed off about Bidens threats to lockdown again and the rank and file are not buying the dem BS...

Without a solid energetic Black base and a tremendous number of Hispanics the Democrats don't win much of anything. Especially going against an energetic Trump voter base.

Without a solid energetic Black base and a tremendous number of Hispanics the Democrats don't win much of anything. Especially going against an energetic Trump voter base.
Dems have lost 15-30% OF THE BLACK VOTE across the US... I was amazed at the spreads in each state. Pa and the inner cities are staying home and not voting for Biden. The LAtino and Hispanic bleed off is about 40-55%.... Its a massive shift..

Here’s my prediction.

View attachment 409907

I agree with this minus Georgia.
The only reason I picked Georgia is because there are two hotly contested Senate seats that Democrats are leading in, plus the outstanding effort of Stacey Abrams to register 10s of thousands of new voters. And between Atlanta and Macon there are plenty of Democratic voters, a good number of them who haven't bothered to vote previously.

It's also why I'm optimistic about Texas - Beto registered 100s of thousands - perhaps millions - of new voters. And all pretty much under the news radar.

Here’s my prediction.

View attachment 409907
Here is my prediction for the electoral map.

Based off of changes in registration numbers from 2008-2020, state by state popular vote compared to that states registration numbers (at that time), and early voting data - how many absentee and early in person ballots have already been counted. Let me know what you guys think.

View attachment 409894
I think Michigan is more likely than Wisconsin
Michigan is one of my biggest uncertainties. I live in West Michigan and over here, Trump seems to be the favorite. What I don't know though is if the rest of Michigan will be enough to overpower Detroit, Lansing and Grand Rapids. Could probably throw in Ann Arbor too since it's a big college town.

I lean slightly right so I decided to leave Michigan blue because if I turn out to be wrong, I'll be happily surprised.

Here’s my prediction.

View attachment 409907
Here is my prediction for the electoral map.

Based off of changes in registration numbers from 2008-2020, state by state popular vote compared to that states registration numbers (at that time), and early voting data - how many absentee and early in person ballots have already been counted. Let me know what you guys think.

View attachment 409894
I think Michigan is more likely than Wisconsin
Michigan is one of my biggest uncertainties. I live in West Michigan and over here, Trump seems to be the favorite. What I don't know though is if the rest of Michigan will be enough to overpower Detroit, Lansing and Grand Rapids. Could probably throw in Ann Arbor too since it's a big college town.

I lean slightly right so I decided to leave Michigan blue because if I turn out to be wrong, I'll be happily surprised.
Trump won Michigan by what, 10,000 votes? That was when people hadn't gotten to know him yet. Plus, most of those Trump votes were anti-Hillary votes.

Uh oh!!!!!

Oh, the times, they are a-changin'!

This is the Cook Political Report - none of you can dispute their integrity or their track record.

My prediction is that Cry Baby Trump will whine about the election, be very pissy about the democratic expression of the People, and sulk in irrational denial, before becoming a flight risk when he panics in the realization that his legal immunity has lapsed and Roger Stone and Steve Bannon both refuse to harbor a fugitive.

Forum List

Back