Election predictions

We've seen this movie before in 2016, 2020 will be very similar...

Trump had no record in 2016.
This will be the horrible, horrible sequel from hell for Donnie.
Sequel's are usually bad, but this one will be horrendously bad... for him.

uh-huh, you think you can beat Trump with Biden and Kamala and the democrat policies?

You can either vote with the police, or vote with the criminals. I'm not worried for Trump at all.

Time is winding down on this election, so here is my official prediction:

Whitehouse - Biden / Harris win by at least 50 electoral votes

House - Democrats maintain control, and extend lead by about 4 seats

Senate - Too close to call

Trump supporters - It didn't have to be this way. If your "stable genius" had not dismissed this virus as a hoax, and told everyone it would magically disappear, things might be different, but....160,000+ dead Americans is not something most voters are going to accept. I would also add that Trump's repeated attacks on fellow Republicans such as the Bush's and McCain's are going to hurt him, these folks carry a lot of weight in Conservative politics, and many of them are now backing Biden.

Those are the facts, Jack...Just the facts!

Sincerely - A Proud Liberal :bye1:
I think you would be voting for biden no matter what trump did or didnt do about the chinese disease
I would. But I oppose racists. I hope his fuckup on corvid seals the deal on his demise though. I still wouldn't have voted for Hill. Satan quite possibly. But even Trump isn't enough to get me to hold my breath and vote for a Clinton ever again (1996)
So racist
View attachment 374198
so you opposed Trump's birthirsm and persecution of the Central Park 5?
He only repeated what Hillary started.
Yeah, he should have not put out the ad before their convictions, but they had confessed. He went on the premise they weren’t lying. There are still questions to this day. They were vacated, not exonerated.
But Kamala had dna evidence that could have been tested at that time, much better testing than was available at the time of the Central Park 5 and she refused to do it. A strawman.

I don’t see 2020 being anything like 2016, it is in no way similar, it is more like 2008.
2016 was a strong economy with low unemployment.

2008 had 7.5 percent unemployment and a negative 8 percent GDP.......Republicans were pounded in the election

2020 has over 10 percent unemployment and NEGATIVE 33 GDP. .......Republicans will pay the price for COVID and the resulting economy.

I can see the comparison to 2008 and not 2016, except that Trump did not drive the bus into the ditch, China did.
China caused the pandemic that Trump had to deal with.
You may be right that Trump gets blamed for covid, but I doubt it, because China did cause the pandemic.

So now we're left with a choice between Biden and the democrat policies, or Trump and his populist agenda that Biden plagiarized. One more thing, we can either vote with the police, or vote with the criminals.

Democrats can be overconfident again, like 2016. We'll see how the vote count goes, after the debates.

I expect Democrats to win Bigly at the statehouse level and take majorities in the legislature.

With a census coming up, this will allow them to Gerrymander many states and control the House for the next ten years

You thought they would win bigly in 2016. Hell your were spouting Madame President all over the board.

LMAO
I thought we would win Bigly in 2008 when Republicans trashed the economy and I was right.

Trumps economy in 2020 is worse than Bush’s economy in 2008. The COVID cloud is hanging over Trumps head

Dems gain a few in the House.

Republicans gain in the Senate.

Trump is re-elected by with 283, by keeping NH, Penn, Ohio, Florida, and North Carolina.

Bookmark it.
I think the Communist Democrats will pay the price for openly backing Communist domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM and it will cause Senile Joe's defeat and will help the Republicans keep control of the Senate and gain control of the House and Kevin McCarthy will be the new Speaker of the House.

I expect Democrats to win Bigly at the statehouse level and take majorities in the legislature.

With a census coming up, this will allow them to Gerrymander many states and control the House for the next ten years

You thought they would win bigly in 2016. Hell your were spouting Madame President all over the board.

LMAO
I thought we would win Bigly in 2008 when Republicans trashed the economy and I was right.

Trumps economy in 2020 is worse than Bush’s economy in 2008. The COVID cloud is hanging over Trumps head

Oh and you think Covid will go away if Biden wins?? He will be dealing with the same thing Trump is dealing with.

Oh I thought it was Barry's economy. Guess not.

Your crystal ball in 2016 wasn't correct and I doubt the one you are using now is correct either.

I don’t see 2020 being anything like 2016, it is in no way similar, it is more like 2008.

2008 had 7.5 percent unemployment and a negative 8 percent GDP.......Republicans were pounded in the election

2020 has over 10 percent unemployment and NEGATIVE 33 GDP. .......Republicans will pay the price for COVID and the resulting economy.

I can see the comparison to 2008 and not 2016, except that Trump did not drive the bus into the ditch, China did.
You may be right that Trump gets blamed for covid, but I doubt it, because China did cause the pandemic.

So now we're left with a choice between Biden and the democrat policies, or Trump and his populist agenda that Biden plagiarized. One more thing, we can either vote with the police, or vote with the criminals.

Democrats can be overconfident again, like 2016. We'll see how the vote count goes, after the debates.

As much as Trump says he has no responsibility and it is China’s fault......The number of cases since Trump shut down travel from China grew from 15 to 5 million.

Trumps guidance in fighting the disease has proven wrong and he is directly responsible for urging states to open prematurely. He also urged followers to abandon personal responsibility and engage in social contact and avoid masks.

Polls show people blame Trump for COVID

It will show in November

Dems gain a few in the House.

Republicans gain in the Senate.

Trump is re-elected by with 283, by keeping NH, Penn, Ohio, Florida, and North Carolina.

Bookmark it.
I think the Communist Democrats will pay the price for openly backing Communist domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM and it will cause Senile Joe's defeat and will help the Republicans keep control of the Senate and gain control of the House and Kevin McCarthy will be the new Speaker of the House.
That was my "conservative" guess.

Now let me tell you why I think SHOULD happen.

Trump keeps all those above but also keeps Michigan and Wisconsin!!!

There will be some BIG surprises in the House. It may change. But the Senate will be a bigger GOP gain.

Trump supporters - It didn't have to be this way. If your "stable genius" had not dismissed this virus as a hoax, and told everyone it would magically disappear, things might be different, but....160,000+ dead Americans is not something most voters are going to accept. I would also add that Trump's repeated attacks on fellow Republicans such as the Bush's and McCain's are going to hurt him, these folks carry a lot of weight in Conservative politics, and many of them are now backing Biden.

What kind of drugs are you taking? It must be some really potent shit. How much did you pay for it?

LMAO

Oh and you think Covid will go away if Biden wins?? He will be dealing with the same thing Trump is dealing with.

Your crystal ball in 2016 wasn't correct and I doubt the one you are using now is correct either.

My Crystal ball was correct in 2008 and Trumps economy and COVID is much worse than that of Bush

As much as Trump says he has no responsibility and it is China’s fault......The number of cases since Trump shut down travel from China grew from 15 to 5 million.

Trumps guidance in fighting the disease has proven wrong and he is directly responsible for urging states to open prematurely. He also urged followers to abandon personal responsibility and engage in social contact and avoid masks.

It will show in November

More Polls?? Anyone who believes polls is dumber than a box of rocks. Were those the same polls that told us all that HItlery would be POTUS in 2016??

Oh and I suppose Covid will go away if Biden is elected?? Think again. He will be dealing with the very thing Trump is now dealing with. Oh and lets not forget riots in Seattle, Portland and Indianapolis. Want to take a guess who voter will be blaming that on??

LMAO

My Crystal ball was correct in 2008 and Trumps economy and COVID is much worse than that of Bush

Of course it is. Its a pandemic that the Dems wouldn't have handled any differently than Trump did. If you believe they would then you are indeed dumber than a box of rocks.

Oh and the pandemic is Chinas fault. They are the ones who let it out of their country and all over the world. Catch a clue there clueless.

It will show in November

More Polls?? Anyone who believes polls is dumber than a box of rocks. Were those the same polls that told us all that HItlery would be POTUS in 2016??

Oh and I suppose Covid will go away if Biden is elected?? Think again. He will be dealing with the very thing Trump is now dealing with. Oh and lets not forget riots in Seattle, Portland and Indianapolis. Want to take a guess who voter will be blaming that on??

Desperate wishful thinking by the Communist Democrats :icon_rolleyes:

My official prediction is you will be screaming at the sky with the rest of the libtards.

It will show in November

Polls were accurate in 2008 and showed blowback against Republicans for the collapsed economy and Iraq.

The polls in 2020 show the same thing. Republicans are getting worried

It will show in November

1. Trump said he takes no responsibility for the CDC's lack of testing capacity. Trump inherited the CDC testing capacity from the Obama admin. Same with PPE and ventilator capacities, the democrats did not keep the stockpiles full. That wasn't Trump's fault.
2. Trump left the states' reopening schedule up to each state, and offered CDC guidance to help the states.
3. Trump NEVER urged anyone to abandon personal responsibility, and always referred to CDC guidance.
4. Polls are never accurate
5. Yes November will decide.

Of course it is. Its a pandemic that the Dems wouldn't have handled any differently than Trump did. If you believe they would then you are indeed dumber than a box of rocks.

What Dems would have done differently

They would not have called it a hoax and told people it was no worse than the flu.
They would not have lied and said they had everything under control and it would miraculously go away
They would have insisted on strict shutdowns, social distance and masks.
They would have federal control of critical resources

I predict if a persons candidate of choice does not win they will be screaming the election was stolen and we will get endless investigations about it. Sadly I think that is going to be the new normal.

Economy is coming back, jobs are coming back, unemployment is coming down, stock market has rebounded to near all time highs.
How's the 401K's doing?
Trump in 2020.......and for you conspiracy theorists....Trump in 2024.

New Topics

Forum List

Back