Election predictions

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Time is winding down on this election, so here is my official prediction:

Whitehouse - Biden / Harris win by at least 50 electoral votes

House - Democrats maintain control, and extend lead by about 4 seats

Senate - Too close to call

Trump supporters - It didn't have to be this way. If your "stable genius" had not dismissed this virus as a hoax, and told everyone it would magically disappear, things might be different, but....160,000+ dead Americans is not something most voters are going to accept. I would also add that Trump's repeated attacks on fellow Republicans such as the Bush's and McCain's are going to hurt him, these folks carry a lot of weight in Conservative politics, and many of them are now backing Biden.

Those are the facts, Jack...Just the facts!

Sincerely - A Proud Liberal :bye1:

Trump supporters - It didn't have to be this way. If your "stable genius" had not dismissed this virus as a hoax, and told everyone it would magically disappear, things might be different, but....160,000+ dead Americans is not something most voters are going to accept. I would also add that Trump's repeated attacks on fellow Republicans such as the Bush's and McCain's are going to hurt him, these folks carry a lot of weight in Conservative politics, and many of them are now backing Biden.

I think you would be voting for biden no matter what trump did or didnt do about the chinese disease

I expect Democrats to win Bigly at the statehouse level and take majorities in the legislature.

With a census coming up, this will allow them to Gerrymander many states and control the House for the next ten years

I think you would be voting for biden no matter what trump did or didnt do about the chinese disease
I would. But I oppose racists. I hope his fuckup on corvid seals the deal on his demise though. I still wouldn't have voted for Hill. Satan quite possibly. But even Trump isn't enough to get me to hold my breath and vote for a Clinton ever again (1996)

I would. But I oppose racists. I hope his fuckup on corvid seals the deal on his demise though. I still wouldn't have voted for Hill. Satan quite possibly. But even Trump isn't enough to get me to hold my breath and vote for a Clinton ever again (1996)
So racist
1597259093148.jpeg

So racist
View attachment 374198

Wait. I though he was a racist??

I expect Democrats to win Bigly at the statehouse level and take majorities in the legislature.

With a census coming up, this will allow them to Gerrymander many states and control the House for the next ten years

You thought they would win bigly in 2016. Hell your were spouting Madame President all over the board.

LMAO

I predict President Trump will be reelected and the Republicans keep control of the Senate and will gain control of the House by around 15 seats. :cool:

You're definitely delusional.
No way GOP gets control of the House.
And there would have to be a complete 180 of the economy and the virus would have to disappear today for your other two to have a reasonable chance of succeeding.
As it stands, you should go get checked out by a doctor for your break from reality.

We've seen this movie before in 2016, 2020 will be very similar...

Trump had no record in 2016.
This will be the horrible, horrible sequel from hell for Donnie.
Sequel's are usually bad, but this one will be horrendously bad... for him.

So racist
View attachment 374198
so you opposed Trump's birthirsm and persecution of the Central Park 5?

You thought they would win bigly in 2016. Hell your were spouting Madame President all over the board.

LMAO

Taking the Statehouses will be critical in 2020

With a huge anti-trump vote coming out in November, Republicans at all levels will be affected. Dems taking the Statehouses will allow them to influence State Governments as well as the House

Americans will rise and vote in the American president in a historic landslide moment.

LMAO

Taking the Statehouses will be critical in 2020

With a huge anti-trump vote coming out in November, Republicans at all levels will be affected. Dems taking the Statehouses will allow them to influence State Governments as well as the House

What you have a crystal ball and know it will be an anti Trump vote?? Seems to me I remember you telling one and all Hitlery would win in 2016.

Surprise.

Oh and the Dem Statehouses don't seem to be doing well in Seattle, Portland or Indianapolis. I doubt many will vote for knuckleheads like that to run their States.

Good luck. You are going to need it.

I don’t see 2020 being anything like 2016, it is in no way similar, it is more like 2008.
2016 was a strong economy with low unemployment.

2008 had 7.5 percent unemployment and a negative 8 percent GDP.......Republicans were pounded in the election

2020 has over 10 percent unemployment and NEGATIVE 33 GDP. .......Republicans will pay the price for COVID and the resulting economy.

I don’t see 2020 being anything like 2016, it is in no way similar, it is more like 2008.
2016 was a strong economy with low unemployment.

2008 had 7.5 percent unemployment and a negative 8 percent GDP.......Republicans were pounded in the election

2020 has over 10 percent unemployment and NEGATIVE 33 GDP. .......Republicans will pay the price for COVID and the resulting economy.

Oh you think Reps will get all the blame and the Dems would have done anything different?? Seems to me I remember the Dems calling Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US. You think voters won't remember that??

Oh and Barry left Trump a fair hand but he improved on it. UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. The economy was doing great. I'm sure you think Voters won't remember who was at the helm when all that happened but I think you are wrong

You see only what you want to see. Right Madame President. LOL

I predict we won't know the outcome for weeks, and there will be at least five lawsuits challenging the results.

Forum List

Back