Election Integrity Firm: 7% to 18% of Registered Voters in 26 States Either DO NOT EXIST or Reside at an Address that DOES NOT EXIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone acquainted even a little with American history knows that election dishonesty is as American as apple pie.

Of course, it came to an immediate halt in 2020 with the "cleanest election in American history."

No integrity when a percentage of the vote can be manipulated. That is just a fact.

Now that the criminals have been removed from the RNC we might finally see some action on this.

Sue the DNC is every State compel them to deliver an accurate voter database

Yes they do vote if they are on the voter rolls. Where do you think the 81 million votes came from? All kinds of fake registration and phantom voters. The jig is up.
What you don`t have is proof to back up any of your nonsense. Dead people can`t vote, Einstein. :uhoh3:

Election Integrity Firm: 7% to 18% of Registered Voters in 26 States Either DO NOT EXIST or Reside at an Address that DOES NOT EXIST​

Stuffing ballot boxes with 7-18% fraudulent votes will win any election for the Democrats

I get at least three every election. And we've lived here eight years.
Once a bar code is entered, you`re done whether you get one ballot or 50.

Screaming FRAUD! 8 months before an election is pretty early for conceding a loss, don`t you think?

Biden tried to fix the border, Republicans shot him down

Crime is below what it was before the Pandemic.

Sorry, I like that Trump is being held to account for his crimes.
What? Over 90 EOs to cancel Trump's border policies was trying to fix the borders. Give me a break. Your post is fucking ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back