Election Fraud Deniers: 150,000 Votes in the 2020 Election Not Tied to a Valid Address in Wisconsin: Election Watchdog

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Margin was 21,000.

150K is an interesting number. That would cover 135,000 middle of the night Biden vote jumps.

"Election Watch (EW), a Wisconsin election integrity watchdog organization, has discovered that more than 150,000 votes cast in the 2020 presidential election cannot be connected with a valid address.

EW computer analyst Peter Bernegger said the group’s study of Wisconsin’s voter rolls found 45,000 such occurrences involving people who were living out of state in the Nov. 3 ballot, with another 107,000 documented instances on the part of voters who moved to another address within the state and cast a ballot in a different jurisdiction from the one in which they actually reside.

“That’s over 150,000 votes cast in the 2020 presidential election that cannot be tied to a valid address,” said Bernegger. “That’s illegal in the state of Wisconsin.

“Though there may be a reasonable explanation for most of these, the number of instances is so large that if only two out of 10 were nefariously cast votes, that was enough to tip the election to Biden.”

Former Wisconsin resident Jacob Alldredge, a 27-year-old industrial engineer living in Tennessee, is a case in point.

“I was outraged to learn that the Wisconsin state voter roll shows that I voted in person at the polls on Nov. 3, 2020, when the fact is I was living, registered to vote, and voted in Tennessee. I was not in Wisconsin that day,” he told The Epoch Times."

screenshot-2022-07-06-9.00.10-pm.png

Margin was 21,000.

150K is an interesting number. That would cover 135,000 middle of the night Biden vote jumps.

"Election Watch (EW), a Wisconsin election integrity watchdog organization, has discovered that more than 150,000 votes cast in the 2020 presidential election cannot be connected with a valid address.

EW computer analyst Peter Bernegger said the group’s study of Wisconsin’s voter rolls found 45,000 such occurrences involving people who were living out of state in the Nov. 3 ballot, with another 107,000 documented instances on the part of voters who moved to another address within the state and cast a ballot in a different jurisdiction from the one in which they actually reside.

“That’s over 150,000 votes cast in the 2020 presidential election that cannot be tied to a valid address,” said Bernegger. “That’s illegal in the state of Wisconsin.

“Though there may be a reasonable explanation for most of these, the number of instances is so large that if only two out of 10 were nefariously cast votes, that was enough to tip the election to Biden.”

Former Wisconsin resident Jacob Alldredge, a 27-year-old industrial engineer living in Tennessee, is a case in point.

“I was outraged to learn that the Wisconsin state voter roll shows that I voted in person at the polls on Nov. 3, 2020, when the fact is I was living, registered to vote, and voted in Tennessee. I was not in Wisconsin that day,” he told The Epoch Times."

screenshot-2022-07-06-9.00.10-pm.png

Here they come in 3….2….1…
A6673DEA-67EF-45E7-B170-77167D47BC3D.jpeg

Neither one of which is illegal or fraudulent depending upon the circumstance.

In the mid-terms I moved to another address within my state and cast a ballot in a different jurisdiction from the one in which I actually resided because the timing of my move did not allow for my registration to be moved to my new house.

100% legal.

As long as they only voted once, no fraud.

Neither one of which is illegal or fraudulent depending upon the circumstance.

In the mid-terms I moved to another address within my state and cast a ballot in a different jurisdiction from the one in which I actually resided because the timing of my move did not allow for my registration to be moved to my new house.

100% legal.

As long as they only voted once, no fraud.
You're missing the point

(Deliberately, probably).

The official State record says Jacob Alldredge voted. In Wisconsin. In person.

Who put that entry in the voting record? How did it get there?

According to you dumbfucks who claim there isn't any fraud, the only way that entry gets into the voting record is if there's a ballot.

If there's a ballot, it's fraud.

If there's not a ballot, it's fraud too. Because someone put a fraudulent entry into the official record.

You're missing the point

(Deliberately, probably).

The official State record says Jacob Alldredge voted. In Wisconsin. In person.

Who put that entry in the voting record? How did it get there?

According to you dumbfucks who claim there isn't any fraud, the only way that entry gets into the voting record is if there's a ballot.

If there's a ballot, it's fraud.

If there's not a ballot, it's fraud too. Because someone put a fraudulent entry into the official record.

The problem here is that we are told that The Epoch Times was given a spreadsheet from the state voter roll as it appeared on Aug. 18, 2021, as evidence that Mr Alldredge voted, yet they do not provide it to us.

So, now we have all sorts of things provided that say that Mr Alldredge did not vote and we have just empty words that he did.

Forum List

Back