Election denier Solomon Pana arrested for hiring hit men to shoot up offices and homes of Democrats

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018

Straight out of Donald Trumps playbook. When you can't win, or you don't have enough votes, or you lie about election fraud, guess what is the next step? Violence!

So, I guess this is the GOP's MO from now on. If you can't win, shoot, destroy, or kill others to get that victory.

All these baby GOP man children who are too weak to lose elections. Disgusting people.

Last edited:

Straight out of Donald Trumps playbook. When you can't win, or you don't have enough votes, or you lie about election fraud, guess what is the next step? Violence!

So, I guess this is the GOP's MO from now on. If you can't win, shoot, destroy, or kill others to get that victory.

All these baby GOP man children who are too weak to lose elections. Disgusting people.
Taking a page out of demscum playbook.

*Ahem, cough cough*

a2f237e1-a531-4002-9a18-34dfb4a124a5.jpg

Is that a fire in the street, instead of insurrectionists storming the Capitol who were getting arrested and convicted? I believe it is.

Only difference between the capitol riot and the hundreds of BLM riots, is that cities were affected, business destroyed, people murdered, looting, assaulting and chaos that lasted for up to months at a time. The capitol riot happened in just a day, nothing came of it, and the DOJ decided that everyone should be arrested and convicted. the end, happy days.

I’m honestly surprised. I expected the Republicans to have links about false flag or mental illness by now. I guess Q-Anon doesn’t have the talking points agreed upon yet.

Well that's just rude. Shooting your political opponents is naughty!

The authorities in Albuquerque said that Solomon Peña, who lost his bid for a State House seat in November, was behind a series of recent shootings targeting Democratic elected officials.

The authorities in Albuquerque said on Monday that a former Republican candidate who lost his bid for a State House seat in November had been arrested in connection with a series of recent shootings at the homes of four Democratic elected officials.

Chief Harold Medina of the Albuquerque Police Department said at a news conference that the former candidate, Solomon Peña, was “the mastermind” behind a conspiracy in which four other men were paid to shoot at the homes of two county commissioners and two state legislators.

Mr. Peña, 39, lost the election on Nov. 8 in a landslide to an incumbent Democrat, Miguel P. Garcia. Days later, Mr. Peña went on Twitter to express support for former President Donald J. Trump’s 2024 presidential campaign and to say that he had not conceded his own State House race.

Mr. Peña accompanied the men to the house of State Senator Linda Lopez on Jan. 3 and “attempted to shoot,” but the automatic rifle he was using malfunctioned, the police said. Another man shot more than a dozen rounds from a handgun, the police said, including into the bedroom of Ms. Lopez’s daughter.

“He had complaints about his election, felt it was rigged,” Mr. Gallegos said of Mr. Peña. “He approached all of these commissioners and the senator at their home with paperwork claiming there was fraud involved in those elections.”

The Albuquerque Journal reported in July that, if Mr. Peña were to win his State House race, he could be blocked from taking office because of a criminal record that included burglary and larceny convictions. The Journal reported that Mr. Peña had served nearly seven years in prison after a 2008 conviction for stealing from big box stores.

“I stand with Donald J. Trump,” Mr. Peña told the newspaper in a text message, after declining to answer questions about his criminal record. “I don’t want anything to do with you.”

The authorities in Albuquerque said that Solomon Peña, who lost his bid for a State House seat in November, was behind a series of recent shootings targeting Democratic elected officials.

The authorities in Albuquerque said on Monday that a former Republican candidate who lost his bid for a State House seat in November had been arrested in connection with a series of recent shootings at the homes of four Democratic elected officials.

Chief Harold Medina of the Albuquerque Police Department said at a news conference that the former candidate, Solomon Peña, was “the mastermind” behind a conspiracy in which four other men were paid to shoot at the homes of two county commissioners and two state legislators.

Mr. Peña, 39, lost the election on Nov. 8 in a landslide to an incumbent Democrat, Miguel P. Garcia. Days later, Mr. Peña went on Twitter to express support for former President Donald J. Trump’s 2024 presidential campaign and to say that he had not conceded his own State House race.

I'm sure Steve Scalise agrees

Here's a link that doesn't require you to create a New York Times account to read...

From this report...

''Pena is accused of conspiring with and paying four other men to shoot at the homes of 2 county commissioners and 2 state legislators, police said.

Investigators said that five people were involved in the conspiracy and that Pena was directly involved in the final shooting...''

Losers Listening to Liars is not good for democracy or America.

The guy is an ex-criminal who served 7 years in prison for robbery. Does anybody know how or why the Republican Party ever allowed this creep to run as their candidate in the general election?

My guess is that in this particular district they knew Repubs would lose and so they just endorsed the first Trump-supporting grifter who was willing to run.

Here are excerpts from a BBC report outlining this lunatics’ own use of Trump’s “Big Lie” technique. He actually claimed he won the majority of votes and lost overwhelmingly only because of … Democratic Party “fraud.”

“Mr Pena lost his attempt to sit in the state's House and contested his defeat… The election result was a convincing one, with his Democratic opponent and incumbent winning 73% of the vote.

“On 15 November he posted a photo of himself in a Make America Great Again sweatshirt and draped in a Trump 2024 flag, saying he would not concede the election.”

Former Republican candidate held over shootings targeting Democrats' homes

Last edited:

Forum List

Back