Election denier Lake loses governor's race in battleground Arizona

Thing I cant understand is Any where the Republicans won there are zero complaints about errors, Only were DEMOCRATES WON. Seems kind of strange.

The higher your education level, the more likely you are to be democrat. The higher your education level, generally the higher your wages. California and NY have some of the highest average wages in the nation.

And they're thoroughly democrat.

Counties that voted for Biden in 2020 made up 71% of the GDP. Your ilk are a burden to our nation that Democrats must shoulder. We carry you. Gladly, as you're our fellow Americans and we stick together.

Here we go again. Read it and THINK.

An individual’s likelihood of being a Democrat decreases with every additional dollar he or she earns. Democrats have a huge advantage (63 percent) with voters earning less than $15,000 per year. This advantage carries forward for individuals earning up to $50,000 per year, and then turns in the Republicans’ favor — with just 36 percent of individuals earning more than $200,000 per year supporting Democrats.

Interestingly, the median household income in the United States is $49,777 — right near the point where the Democratic advantage disappears and the Republicans take over.

About half of Democrats express satisfaction with their personal financial situation, compared with 61 percent of Republicans and 52 percent of Independents.

Ultra-Wealthy

While Democrats lose support as income increases, there seems to be a tipping point where the ultra-wealthy begin leaning Democratic. The most famous example would be the entertainment industry, where star-studded events have become a significant part of Democratic culture.

But this phenomenon is not limited to Hollywood. A review of the 20 richest Americans, as listed by Forbes Magazine, found that 60 percent affiliate with the Democratic Party, including the top three individuals: Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison. Among the riches families, the Democratic advantage rises even higher, to 75 percent.

College kids and recent low income college grads to vote Democrat because, frankly, they are idealistic and naive. Many grow up and wise up as their income increases. Bigger cities pay higher wages for what we in rural country would consider menial labor. If you make 100k/yr in Manhatten picking up trash, your standard of living stinks and you are poor but as average salary goes, you make more than average. A 100k/yr engineer with a much higher standard of living in a rural area is far more likely to vote Republican while the “high” wage garbage collector in NYC will vote Democrat. Ultra-wealthy are Democrats because they can afford to be. They can pander to all the hair-brained ideas that supposedly help the lower class but it doesn’t affect their standard of living one bit. Also, the ultra-wealthy like control and they feel as if the Democrats will ultimately lead to the elites controlling everything. In short, you Democratic peons and idealists are being fooled but aren’t quite smart enough to get it…years of brainwashing from elementary school will do that to you.

I know from experience that this is a waste of time. It is akin to trying to convince a North Korean that has been indoctrinated from birth that their dear leader(government) is not God-like.

Economic Demographics of Democrats & Liberals – Politics & Debt

You are one of the dumb ones I see. Successful people in red states vote Republican. Poor people, of which there are quite a few, vote Democrat. If you are a successful engineer not in a huge blue urban area, you are much more likely to vote Republican. Either way, as salary increases, so does the likelihood of voting Republican.

Democrats have very short memories. At one time, the Republican party was the party of the rich, but now all of a sudden it isn't when it becomes obvious that being the party of the least successful is not flattering. Funny stuff.

Here we go again. Read it and THINK.

An individual’s likelihood of being a Democrat decreases with every additional dollar he or she earns. Democrats have a huge advantage (63 percent) with voters earning less than $15,000 per year. This advantage carries forward for individuals earning up to $50,000 per year, and then turns in the Republicans’ favor — with just 36 percent of individuals earning more than $200,000 per year supporting Democrats.

Interestingly, the median household income in the United States is $49,777 — right near the point where the Democratic advantage disappears and the Republicans take over.

About half of Democrats express satisfaction with their personal financial situation, compared with 61 percent of Republicans and 52 percent of Independents.

Ultra-Wealthy

While Democrats lose support as income increases, there seems to be a tipping point where the ultra-wealthy begin leaning Democratic. The most famous example would be the entertainment industry, where star-studded events have become a significant part of Democratic culture.

But this phenomenon is not limited to Hollywood. A review of the 20 richest Americans, as listed by Forbes Magazine, found that 60 percent affiliate with the Democratic Party, including the top three individuals: Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison. Among the riches families, the Democratic advantage rises even higher, to 75 percent.

College kids and recent low income college grads to vote Democrat because, frankly, they are idealistic and naive. Many grow up and wise up as their income increases. Bigger cities pay higher wages for what we in rural country would consider menial labor. If you make 100k/yr in Manhatten picking up trash, your standard of living stinks and you are poor but as average salary goes, you make more than average. A 100k/yr engineer with a much higher standard of living in a rural area is far more likely to vote Republican while the “high” wage garbage collector in NYC will vote Democrat. Ultra-wealthy are Democrats because they can afford to be. They can pander to all the hair-brained ideas that supposedly help the lower class but it doesn’t affect their standard of living one bit. Also, the ultra-wealthy like control and they feel as if the Democrats will ultimately lead to the elites controlling everything. In short, you Democratic peons and idealists are being fooled but aren’t quite smart enough to get it…years of brainwashing from elementary school will do that to you.

I know from experience that this is a waste of time. It is akin to trying to convince a North Korean that has been indoctrinated from birth that their dear leader(government) is not God-like.

Economic Demographics of Democrats & Liberals – Politics & Debt

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
My home is paid for. My car is paid for. I have money in brokerage and savings accounts and a safe full of metal.

The puke that stocks the shelves of my co-op in the city rents a studio apartment and rides a bike to work.

I like my rural life.

We have no abortions, no illegals, no CRT and no permits necessary to carry a firearm in my Republican state.

Fuck your cities.
Well, whoopdeedoo! :spinner::spinner::spinner:

The FACT is that as wages increase, so does the likelihood of voting Republican.

But, just to entertain your folly, are you saying that Democrats are for the rich AND the poor and Republicans are for the poor? Think it through before you answer my little brainwashed fool.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back