Election denier Lake loses governor's race in battleground Arizona

A lot of losers whine about losing.

However, Clinton conceded the day after the 2016 election.

She did not create illegal fake electors.

She did not illegally pressure election officials to "find" her enough votes to overturn the election.

She did not attempt a violent coup to overthrow the election.
She was a sore loser. Very sore. Trump being a neophyte even said that as at 2 or 3 A.M. he accepted her concession on election night. She did not even go to meet her adoring single women minions that night. Remember? Trolling for votes for hours and they could not even though they had many fraud votes. They learned. Oh, they learned. 2020 with Biden admitting they had voter fraud because his mind at times is mashed potatoes. And in 2022 they surpassed themselves.

If that's so, then is should be so easy to prove in court.

Ah, but you forget: Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy is part of the conspiracy.

Maricopa County Election Board, overwhelmingly republican, doesn't ape Redcap snivelling about stolen elections. So per the Redcaps, they're in on it too.

The republican governor, republican secreatary of state of Georgia don't wipe the Redcap's tears by catering to their conspiracy....then they 'must have been part it'.

If the courts reject the MAGA Big Lie, they're 'part of the conspiracy'.

There is literally no limit to Redcap whining and entitlement. They firmly believe they are owed elections they haven't earned. And they bear NO responsibility for their own failures.

In the part of personal responsibility, its *always* someone else's fault.

MAGAts just call anyone who disagrees with them and their orange god a "traitor".
You wrote: MAGAts just call anyone who disagrees with them and their orange god a "traitor".
So do you think a "god" is imperfect or perfect?

Now for shock to a juvenile, junior high student like you is this:
I don't personally like Trump. I think he's a braggart. Loudmouth. But see I'm evidently smarter and a little more
knowledgeable PLUS I am understanding of human weaknesses though and that Trump's positive values FAR outweigh
my dislike for him personally.
FACT: Trump's executive leadership style in office has been bold, competitive, and self-assured (i.e., ambitious); tough and directive (i.e., dominant); impulsive and undisciplined (i.e., outgoing); and disruptively tradition-defying, with an inclination to shade the truth and skirt the law (i.e., dauntless).https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/327205735.pdf

Look at republican counties. They're overwhelmingly rural. Rural incomes are overwhelmingly lower than that in the cities.

Democratic supporter is concentrated in the cities and the suburbs. Where the money is.

Your ilk couldn't manage even a third of the GDP. You're a burden to our nation that we democrats gladly carry. As you're our fellow Americans and we'll support you.

My home is paid for. My car is paid for. I have money in brokerage and savings accounts and a safe full of metal.

The puke that stocks the shelves of my co-op in the city rents a studio apartment and rides a bike to work.

I like my rural life.

We have no abortions, no illegals, no CRT and no permits necessary to carry a firearm in my Republican state.

Fuck your cities.

She was a sore loser. Very sore. Trump being a neophyte even said that as at 2 or 3 A.M. he accepted her concession on election night. She did not even go to meet her adoring single women minions that night. Remember? Trolling for votes for hours and they could not even though they had many fraud votes. They learned. Oh, they learned. 2020 with Biden admitting they had voter fraud because his mind at times is mashed potatoes. And in 2022 they surpassed themselves.
When did the fat former loser con-cede?

Ah, but you forget: Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy is part of the conspiracy.

Maricopa County Election Board, overwhelmingly republican, doesn't ape Redcap snivelling about stolen elections. So per the Redcaps, they're in on it too.

If the courts reject the MAGA Big Lie, they're part of the conspiracy.

There is literally no limit to Redcap whining and entitlement. They firmly believe they are owned elections they haven't earned. And they bear NO responsibility for their own failures.

In the part of personal responsibility, its *always* someone else's fault.

I can smell your greasy little servile compliance with your slave masters. It's sweet to contemplate. They own you, in exchange for your vote. What's hilarious is that you will never know it until it is too late.

:auiqs.jpg:

You wrote: MAGAts just call anyone who disagrees with them and their orange god a "traitor".
So do you think a "god" is imperfect or perfect?

Now for shock to a juvenile, junior high student like you is this:
I don't personally like Trump. I think he's a braggart. Loudmouth. But see I'm evidently smarter and a little more
knowledgeable PLUS I am understanding of human weaknesses though and that Trump's positive values FAR outweigh
my dislike for him personally.
FACT: Trump's executive leadership style in office has been bold, competitive, and self-assured (i.e., ambitious); tough and directive (i.e., dominant); impulsive and undisciplined (i.e., outgoing); and disruptively tradition-defying, with an inclination to shade the truth and skirt the law (i.e., dauntless).https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/327205735.pdf
And we are at the "Denial" phase, I see.

I can smell your greasy little servile compliance with your slave masters. It's sweet to contemplate. They own you, in exchange for your vote. What's hilarious is that you will never know it until it is too late.

:auiqs.jpg:

Me? I just cite the election results.

Which are way, way more useful than right wing entitlement and sniveling conspiracies.

Look at republican counties. They're overwhelmingly rural. Rural incomes are overwhelmingly lower than that in the cities.

Democratic supporter is concentrated in the cities and the suburbs. Where the money is.

Your ilk couldn't manage even a third of the GDP. You're a burden to our nation that we democrats gladly carry. As you're our fellow Americans and we'll support you.

The FACT is that as wages increase, so does the likelihood of voting Republican.

But, just to entertain your folly, are you saying that Democrats are for the rich AND the poor and Republicans are for the poor? Think it through before you answer my little brainwashed fool.

When did the fat former loser con-cede?
By Prog rules why should he? He knows. The reality is what we want to believe. He did not start the election validity. He was in the Prog domain and what they are like for many years. If Deplorables acted like Progs there would be a major civil war. There is nothing going on. And when there is a pimple on the fat lady's ass, it becomes a major event. Near two years for Jan 6. McCarthy of course will be Mayberry. We can work together and be buddies.

The FACT is that as wages increase, so does the likelihood of voting Republican.

But, just to entertain your folly, are you saying that Democrats are for the rich AND the poor and Republicans are for the poor? Think it through before you answer my little brainwashed fool.

The higher your education level, the more likely you are to be democrat. The higher your education level, generally the higher your wages. California and NY have some of the highest average wages in the nation.

And they're thoroughly democrat.

Counties that voted for Biden in 2020 made up 71% of the GDP. Your ilk are a burden to our nation that Democrats must shoulder. We carry you. Gladly, as you're our fellow Americans and we stick together.

Me? I just cite the election results.

Which are way, way more useful than right wing entitlement and sniveling conspiracies.

You just keep telling yourself that, but remember what the people in the red hats will say when you start crying about how hungry people are in the city.

They'll say ...............................

:laughing0301:

Still waiting for you to quote me "melting down", Skylar

Last edited:
The higher your education level, the more likely you are to be democrat. The higher your education level, generally the higher your wages. California and NY have some of the highest average wages in the nation.

And they're thoroughly democrat.

Counties that voted for Biden in 2020 made up 71% of the GDP. Your ilk are a burden to our nation that Democrats must shoulder. We carry you. Gladly, as you're our fellow Americans and we stick together.

We're not counting degrees in anything that one can study at a liberal arts college.

Hobbs had a weak campaign. I had zero expectation of her winning.

But...as a longtime media figure, drag queen impersonator Kari Lake knew how to get attention.

So she got a LOT of attention. All the attention she desired.

And that was enough for people to see what a truly ugly, craven, sadistic bitch she is.

lake.jpg

These guys called. They want you to write for them.

1668535891775.png

Forum List

Back