Election Cheaters will be Exposed

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I can't wait until they are exposed.

---“We Are Not Going to Stop – There’s Work Going on 24-7 Throughout the Nation… It’s All Gonna Come Out”---

---Steve Bannon took time on Monday’s War Room to defend his good friend and American patriot Rudy Giuliani.---

---Steve explained that it was “not by accident” that the deep state announced a probe on Rudy for “FARA violations just as the investigations into the theft of the 2020 election are about to hit pay dirt.---

---“We Are Not Going to Stop – There’s Work Going on 24-7 Throughout the Nation… It’s All Gonna Come Out”---

---Steve Bannon took time on Monday’s War Room to defend his good friend and American patriot Rudy Giuliani.---

---Steve explained that it was “not by accident” that the deep state announced a probe on Rudy for “FARA violations just as the investigations into the theft of the 2020 election are about to hit pay dirt.---

Steve Bannon....

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Steve Bannon will be accepting donations to BuildTheAudit on GoFundMe.

I pray ....the truth MUST come out, and I pray that it comes out NOW! :thup:
The truth is already out....

Conservatives are brain-dead, knuckle-dragging, Koolaid-drinking, brainwashed-zombie, Neanderthal-cultists.

There was no widespread cheating. Thst's why you brain-dead, knuckle-dragging, Koolaid-drinking, brainwashed-zombie, Neanderthal-cultists can't prove any.

Steve Bannon....

Ya know, these idiots will be whining about “How the Deep State Stole the 2020 Election” a dozen years from now.
Thankfully, most will no longer be living so the whining won’t be near as loud. ;)

Conservatives are brain-dead, knuckle-dragging, Koolaid-drinking, brainwashed-zombie, Neanderthal-cultists.

There was no widespread cheating. Thst's why you brain-dead, knuckle-dragging, Koolaid-drinking, brainwashed-zombie, Neanderthal-cultists can't prove any.

You can take your fake President and your "Heels Up Harris" Vice ....and all their puppet masters and stick them where the sun don't shine.

1620701647502.png

Steve Bannon....

Ya know, these idiots will be whining about “How the Deep State Stole the 2020 Election” a dozen years from now.
Thankfully, most will no longer be living so the whining won’t be near as loud. ;)
I'm counting on it.

Truthers gotta truther...

Birthers gotta birther...

And now B'lievers gotta b'liever.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You can take your fake President and your "Heels Up Harris" Vice ....and all their puppet masters and stick them where the sun don't shine.

View attachment 488210
Aww, poor baby. Like it or not, he's your fake president too.

View attachment 488210
Aww, poor baby. Like it or not, he's your fake president too.

I’m trying to remember, did Dems claim Trump stole the election in 2016 seven months after it was over due to millions of fraudulent votes?

Not that I can recall. We weren’t happy with the Comey announcements or Russian hacking, but don’t recall whining, filing 100 lawsuits, or telling endless Big Lies about the vote count.

It’s a sickness.

I cannot wait until the rest of them are exposed either:

Trump supporter admits to voter fraud after casting dead mother's ballot in 2020​

The truth has been out for six months that Trump was beaten fairly and squarely.

The Arizona fraudit is just another proof of it.

come on man. if it's a democrat nothing will happen
Biden could shoot someone at a news conference and nothing would happen

The election was stolen. Not one doubt about it.

Forum List

Back