Election Accidents Just Abound!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Everywhere the Democrats are in charge, something has gone TERRIBLY wrong with getting votes counted in a timely way!

• Someone hits a telephone pole in Erie, PA cutting the power to where they counted the votes, and WELL DAMN, they had to stop counting overnight till today! :omg:

• Ballots stored in Georgia are stopped from counting after suspicious rusty pipe bursts in room stopping count! :omg:

• Butler, PA where Trump drew crowd of 57,000 person rally has vote counting stopped due to counting machine breaking. Needs to wait till today to bring "new" machine in.

• Nevada, who has hardly anyone living there can't seem to finish counting at all.

• There are still 7 states just too close to call and 5 of them are run by democrat governors. Some of them heads of anti-Trump protests.
- Pennsylvania​
- Michigan​
- Wisconsin​
- North Carolina​
- Nevada​
  • Another state reports accidentally "over-counting" Biden votes.

• The USPS loses 300,000 votes and can't find them!

I've tried to include links where I can find the associated story on the web (I'm getting most of this off TV and radio news reports).

Trump went to bed with healthy leads in several states with voting problems who upon waking up now, these leads are magically disappearing. Oh SNAP.

All brought to you by the folks who brought you a:
  • Fake Russian probe.
  • Fake Impeachment.
  • Fake Covid restrictions.
  • Fake riot causes.
  • And now your first fake election.

Everywhere the Democrats are in charge, something has gone TERRIBLY wrong with getting votes counted in a timely way!

• Someone hits a telephone pole in Erie, PA cutting the power to where they counted the votes, and WELL DAMN, they had to stop counting overnight till today! :omg:

• Ballots stored in Georgia are stopped from counting after suspicious rusty pipe bursts in room stopping count! :omg:

• Butler, PA where Trump drew crowd of 57,000 person rally has vote counting stopped due to counting machine breaking. Needs to wait till today to bring "new" machine in.

• Nevada, who has hardly anyone living there can't seem to finish counting at all.

• There are still 7 states just too close to call and 5 of them are run by democrat governors. Some of them heads of anti-Trump protests.
- Pennsylvania​
- Michigan​
- Wisconsin​
- North Carolina​
- Nevada​

I've tried to include links where I can find the associated story on the web (I'm getting most of this off TV and radio news reports).

Trump went to bed with healthy leads in several states with voting problems who upon waking up now, these leads are magically disappearing. Oh SNAP.

• Fake Russian probe.
  • Fake Impeachment.
  • Fake riot causes.

Have they started removing the plywood curtains from their business storefronts yet?

They might want to leave those up.

I've said for the last couple of years that in my eyes, it's inevitable that the Communists are going to take over the world. What they have planned for America, who knows, I can see what they have planned for nations it their orbit, they already started early with H.K. There isn't anyone at the gate when Trump leaves office.

Principles have been thrown in the dustbin. A horrible future awaits for future generations even more than ours.

I just want the DemonRat party wiped off the face of the earth. Put them all on Mars. No police and all drugs are legal there They’d love it

I just want the DemonRat party wiped off the face of the earth. Put them all on Mars. No police and all drugs are legal there They’d love it

:laugh:
1604506319537.png

- Pennsylvania​
- Michigan​
- Wisconsin​
- North Carolina​
- Nevada​

• Fake Russian probe.
  • Fake Impeachment.
  • Fake riot causes.
If biden doesn't win, Judge Sullivan of the Flynn harassment and ordered the search for the ballots---when the ballots aren't found--he will likely rule the election invalid.

Indeed there were quite a few 'incidents' that bring to question the validity of this election. Here in Wisconsin Biden was trailing by over 110,000 votes, with 97% of the votes counted, then suddenly in the final push of counting Biden catches up. All from the Democrat run city of Milwaukee. Interestingly earlier this year state law required the state to purge 200,000 people from the voter rolls. Democrats refused, a judge ordered them to do it, and they still refused. How many magic Biden votes were cast from people who weren't supposed to even be registered? We'll never know, and even if it was investigated now, it would take far too long to change anything. I have even less faith in sleazy Democrats than ever before.

- Pennsylvania​
- Michigan​
- Wisconsin​
- North Carolina​
- Nevada​

• Fake Russian probe.
  • Fake Impeachment.
  • Fake riot causes.
If biden doesn't win, Judge Sullivan of the Flynn harassment and ordered the search for the ballots---when the ballots aren't found--he will likely rule the election invalid.

INFORMATIVE.png

:laugh:
View attachment 411100
You do realize that’s a liberal in that photo?

I can’t even laugh at you for your stupidity.

I don’t feel sad for you.

I just feel speechless that someone could be so dumb and hypocritical. Which is why it’s best for everyone for you to cast away to Mars

- Pennsylvania​
- Michigan​
- Wisconsin​
- North Carolina​
- Nevada​

• Fake Russian probe.
  • Fake Impeachment.
  • Fake riot causes.

Your welcome.

The states are counting the votes....

- Pennsylvania​
- Michigan​
- Wisconsin​
- North Carolina​
- Nevada​

• Fake Russian probe.
  • Fake Impeachment.
  • Fake riot causes.
Congrats to my home state of Wisconsin, on our 101% voter turnout!!

Forum List

Back