Elderly man and his wife attacked in their home

Yeah...right. Nice try. A phone survey.....dry, uninteresting, yet they are going to brag.......sell that to joe biden voters....

Yep, happens all the time. Also, for some odd reason many gun owners feel the need to defend their reasons gun ownership. I have never really understood it, I own guns because I want to, that should be a good enough reason for anyone

Or it could be that they heard a noise, walked outside with their gun and all was clear so they called that defensively using their guns.

Yep, happens all the time. Also, for some odd reason many gun owners feel the need to defend their reasons gun ownership. I have never really understood it, I own guns because I want to, that should be a good enough reason for anyone

Or it could be that they heard a noise, walked outside with their gun and all was clear so they called that defensively using their guns.

Yeah...again, sell that to biden voters...

And just a tiny look at the anti-gun extremists and the rabid hate they have for guns and gun owners explains why people defend gun ownership...throw in the entire leadership of the democrat party, hollywood, academia and federal judges.....pushing gun control, and only and idiot would think their isn't a reason to defend the choice for gun ownership...

Yeah...again, sell that to biden voters...

Biden voters are idiots, they do not understand why people wish to own guns.

And just a tiny look at the anti-gun extremists and the rabid hate they have for guns and gun owners explains why people defend gun ownership...throw in the entire leadership of the democrat party, hollywood, academia and federal judges.....pushing gun control, and only and idiot would think their isn't a reason to defend the choice for gun ownership...

And none of that changes how I view it, but I am not prone to letting others impact my views. I own guns because I want to and I can. That is all anyone needs to know. I do not need to defend shit

Going by these "studies" more than 400,000 people used their guns defensively in their own homes each year, yet there is no police paper trail to substantiate this. Maybe it is just me, but if I had to use my gun to defend my home I would sure as hell call the police after it was over, wouldn't you?
Why would there be?

If a guy just picked up a gun in his own home and didn't fire it what's there to report? That a couple would be thieves turned tail and ran?

And I would probably call the cops but like I said if no one was actually shot there really isn;t anything to report but an attempted robbery.

And is it really even feasible that anyone conducting a study on the subject of defensive firearm use would be able to look at every single police report from every single police force in the country to see if maybe some cop wrote down that a homeowner scared off a couple assholes but never fired his weapon?

Why would there be?

If a guy just picked up a gun in his own home and didn't fire it what's there to report? That a couple would be thieves turned tail and ran?

And I would probably call the cops but like I said if no one was actually shot there really isn;t anything to report but an attempted robbery.

And is it really even feasible that anyone conducting a study on the subject of defensive firearm use would be able to look at every single police report from every single police force in the country to see if maybe some cop wrote down that a homeowner scared off a couple assholes but never fired his weapon?

Yep.....no body, no shots fired...not interesting to the police....

Yep.....no body, no shots fired...not interesting to the police....
This was said of the home invader earlier: "...State Police said that 54-year-old Steven David Schaffer had tried to get into another home...State Police said that 54-year-old Steven David Schaffer had tried to get into another home"

If it was fentanyl from the China/Mexico cartel, the home invader made a choice to rape and abuse twice, not just once. And who is allowing an open border for crazymaker drugs to come over here? Unfortunately, the President who allowed the drugs to come over the border has extorted billions of dollars over a 47 year life of crime the Democrats decided to prosper further by running him as President and making sure his tiny little rallies were by and large ignored in the press. Since Biden bragged on extorting money from the Ukraine that was about to receive several trillion in a foreign aid package very few people knew about except the vpotus who is President of the Senate, that is a crime against the Constitution. You better believe if Biden would steal a billion from American taxpayers through his stealthy taking a billion in our American money home on Air Force II, he might be tempted to take money from the China/Merxico drug cartel in the hundred$ of million$ range, which puts blood on his dirty hands. IT IS AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION FOR A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL OR EMPLOYE TO BRIBE AND EXTORT MONEY AND/OR ACCEPT GIFTS FROM FOREIGN COUNTRIES. Not only did then-Vice President Biden break his Oath of Office by disobeying the Constitutional Law, he broke the oath of office that says he would as a member of the executive branch, PROVIDE FOR THE COMMON DEFENSE. Biden doesn't play with his cards on the table. He buys and sells anything that puts money in his pocket and he is a cold cookie to steal from the American people and reward the assholes who brought those drugs over here to land on a citizen who abused a senior woman. Biden therefore is up to his armpits with blood on his hands. And I am mad as hell about it. Every American should be mad as hell at Biden for his crimes he caused and profited off of most likely.

Forum List

Back