Elderly Heart Patient Punched in the Chest After Asking Woman to Step Back

59 year old punched a 75 year old? Sounds like elderly on elderly assault. You can't just punch people, but the one guy had no idea the other had had heart surgery, so that shouldn't really be a factor.

I suspect there is more to the story. Was the 75 year old really nasty to the woman that was too close? Even if that is so, the 59 year old was stupid and probably deserves some jail time. Perhaps the 59 year old can score some $$$ with a civil suite.

People are so fucking angry.
Angry that other people won't wear masks or stand 6' apart in lines. It's silly, but the media has whipped them up into an emotional frenzy over a flu-like virus with an extremely low mortality rate.

Angry that other people won't wear masks or stand 6' apart in lines. It's silly, but the media has whipped them up into an emotional frenzy over a flu-like virus with an extremely low mortality rate.
The ONE THING I like about covid is the "social distancing."

ONE time I was in the supermarket and a 40ish woman bumped my ankles with the shopping cart in line

I turned and asked her to BACK OFF.

She didnt move. I said something not as nice. She responded by COUGHING on my back. She still didnt move.

I told her what she did is considered ASSAULT

I FELT LIKE punching her.

Instead, I took the groceries I was holding and put them in her cart and walked out before I did something I would regret.

People are assholes

ONE time I was in the supermarket and a 40ish woman bumped my ankles with the shopping cart in line

She didnt move. I said something not as nice. She responded by COUGHING on my back. She still didnt move.

Instead, I took the groceries I was holding and put them in her cart and walked out before I did something I would regret.

People are assholes

as hard as it was, you did the right thing. it saved YOU a lot of trouble. A shame society is now structured that way.

People are assholes

I can sympathize with you. You did the right thing.

Well, obviously he (the 59 year old) has some issues. Maybe, the guy mistaken him as a Biden supporter. Who knows.

This is true. I'm furious, for one. Some old guy gets weird about masks on me and I AM likely to deck him. Everybody hates everybody; everybody is afraid. What a failure of government.

This is true. I'm furious, for one. Some old guy gets weird about masks on me and I AM likely to deck him. Everybody hates everybody; everybody is afraid. What a failure of government.
Just keep your distance. You dont need to be breathing down someone's neck now or ever
Oh, I keep MY distance, be sure -------- the problem is that a lot of people have taken the enforcer role, and wow, am I ever not having any of that. They get in my face and trouble WILL ensue. People have gone crazy. Well, just the leftists, of course, the mask Nazis, but, yuck.

Forum List

Back